Chapter 76: God Enel.
1.5k 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 76: God Enel.

Sky Island, Skypiea.

"Let's go to the Sky Island, Brika."

In last few days, Koch has investigated the location of the sky Island Brika, it is the small island southeast from the skypiea and it is also the homeland of Enel, so the lightning Fruit must be there.

'New Dawn' sailed at the white sea of clouds, and went towards the island named Brika.

Without shakky's profound sailing skills, they would have fallen from the white sea, this is also why the navigator were so important for the ship.

Shakky was sailing on the white sea and also chatting with Koch.

"There is some inside news from the world government, look like the world government is going to set up a special group, which is named as Shichibukai, this is a group where the pirates were allied with the World Government, the world government was looking for the powerful Pirates to join them, but there is no any knews about who are going to join, the world government hasn't made the decision yet, what do you think about this Shichibukai group."

"Seven Warlords of the Sea (Shichibukai)."

Koch was not surprised, it was around this time that the World Government announced the Shichibukai system.

"Shichibukai is a joke."

"I didn't know who are the pirates that are going to join this group, but it seems like the world government is creating the Shichibukai system to maintain the balance in the sea and counter the sea emperors, so all of them are going to be strong pirates." Shakky looked at Koch and smiled.

Shakky continued chatting with Koch.

"Koch, why are you sending so much time and energy on such small sky Island?" Shakky was curious.

"I am looking for the Goro Goro no mi."

"Goro Goro No mi, the logia devil fruit of lightning." Shakky was stunned, logia Devil Fruits were rare and the lightning Devil Fruit was among the rarest, because it was one of the destructive devil fruit and its power is one of the few that boasts invincibility.

"Does it exist on Sky Island, Koch if you eat this Devil Fruit, you can easily become the emperor of the sea." Shakky was happy for Koch.

Koch smiled, "I don't need the Devil Fruit to become the emperor if the sea."

Shakky glanced at Koch blankly, and stop talking, she take her task seriously and sailed the ship towards its destination.

Few days later.

The 'New Dawn' landed on the shore of the sky Island that was held up by the sea of white clouds, the island was not that big, it is only few kilometers in diameter, it is the Sky Island, Brika.

"We reach the destination, this is sky island, Brika." Shakky let out a sigh of relief, its been a long time since she sailed the ship, and now she was directly sailing in the sea cloud. she was little nervous at the beginning, so she was using Observation haki at full power, and now she was little tired.

"Makino, you stay at the ship and take care of shakky, and others come to the island with me, we need to find the fruit as soon as possible."

Koch decided to take everyone and search the whole island.

The girls have already seen the majestic Skypiea, so the small Sky Island Brika was not impressive to them.

All of them knew that the Lightning Devil Fruit was on this island, so all of them were ready to turn this island upside down, no matter what, they need to find this Devil Fruit. lightning Devil Fruit is the strongest devil fruit among the logia, so, all of them want to find this fruit for Koch, for them this Devil Fruit is perfect for Koch.

"Koch, do you have the exact location?" Gion asked.

"I don't know the exact location of the lightning Devil Fruit, let's search the whole island, you all have seen the picture of the Devil Fruit from the encyclopedia, so let's search for it."

Koch didn't knew the exact location of the lightning Devil Fruit, there was also a chance that the Devil Fruit was not in this island, he only knew that, Enle will eat the Devil Fruit in few years, and Enel is in the Brika sky island right now.

There is also possibility, that they will fail to find the Devil Fruit even after searching the whole island, but it doesn't matter to Koch, the lightning Devil Fruit is worth of their time.

"Gion, you take Koala and Robin. Hancock, you take Sandersonia and Marigold. Stussy you take Lily and Kuina, all of you take different part of the island and start searching, Sister shakky, after your rest you can take Makino and Belo Betty to search."

Koch split them into groups, and started the search, and in order to prevent the weak member from any trouble, they were led by the strong member.

After all of them start searching, Koch alone entered the sky island.

"I need to find Enel first, the Devil Fruit may be around his house or maybe he already acquired the Devil Fruit."

Koch walked at the street which were made of white cloud, it was like stepping on a soft wool carpet.

Koch asked the sky island natives about Enel location, the sky island natives were kind hearted people, they gave the location of Enel to Koch, and also because Enel was very famous in the sky island, Enel was born without wings, which was very abnormal in the sky island.

After walking a few minutes, Koch heard the arguments between few peoples.

"You mortals, you should bow down to the god."

The arrogant voice reached koch's ears, Koch already knew who the person was, it was Enel. Koch thought that, Enel get the god complex after he ate the lightning Devil Fruit, but look like he was already crazy from the beginning.

"Enel are you going crazy again, you are not a god, and you are not even a same as us, you didn't even have wings."

Enel, who was obviously different from the others people of the sky Island, think himself as a god, he pointed at the people and said arrogantly. "You sinners who contradict God, the god will punish you and make you pay the price, sooner or later."

The group of people couldn't take any more, they beat up Enel.

Enel who was lying on the ground looked at the people and said in a cold voice."I will kill you all, I will destroy this place sooner or later."

Koch was really speechless, he didn't understand how Enel brain work, but Enel did killed everyone and destroyed this island in the original series, so Koch has no sympathy for Enel.

As Koch went toward Enel, Enel also saw Koch coming towards him, his eye turn cold." A mortal is here again, why don't you kneel, when you see a god?"

Koch was pissed, he went forward and squeezed Enel's neck and drag the terrified Enel into the house.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

43