Chapter 77: Makino Lady Luck.
1.5k 1 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 77: Makino the Lady Luck.

Sky Island, Brika.

Koch squeezed Enel's neck and drag the terrified Enel into his house, and start searching the whole house, under Enel's furious gaze, Koch searched every place in his house, but Koch didn't find the Devil Fruit, even after digging the backyard of the house, Koch was still empty handed, Koch leave the terrified Enel, and went to search other place.

All the girls were also searching all over the island, each and every corner was searched, no place was left behind.

After shakky take a good rest, she also started searching with Makino and Belo Betty.

They can only search the Devil Fruit by this way, Observation haki can't perceive dead objects, which had no breath or sound.

Koch and the group searched the island for ten days, the whole city of Birka Sky Island has been searched, but there was no trace of any Devil Fruit.

"Only the forest is left", the forest was big and difficult to search, so it was left for the last.

After ten days of searching, they were disappointed, they don't any hope left.

"It doesn't matter if we find it or not, maybe the lightning Devil Fruit is in the forest."

Koch took them to the forest, the forest was full of strange fruits, these were the food for the sky island people.

Koch also thought another method, that is to monitor Enel all the time, Koch can wait for a month but if it took few years it will be waste of time.

'If I can't find the Lightning Devil Fruit, then I will find the dark dark Fruit in the future and used its ability to extract the Devil Fruit from Enel, but this is not the best solution.'

"Even if we didn't get the lightning Devil Fruit, it is not bad to have a trip to Sky Island."

All the members went towards the forest, the while forest was filled with fruits, this increased the difficulty for finding the lightning Devil Fruit, this is also the reason that Koch decide to search the forest at last.

Everyone start searching the fruit.

"No."

"Not this one either."

After few days, most of the forest was searched, but they didn't find the fruit.

"I found it." Makino picked up a strange fruit excitedly, It was a fruit with lightning bolt designed around it 

In an instant, everyone came to Makino.

"It's the lightning Fruit."

They looked at the Devil Fruit, it was the same as in the encyclopedia, so they knew it is the lightning Devil Fruit.

"Makino, you are my lady luck."

Makino blushed after hearing that from Koch.

"It was really on this island," shakky was surprised, the cigarettes fell from her mouth, she thought that Koch received false information and the trip will be wasteful, but she couldn't believe that the Lightning Devil Fruit really exists on the sky island.

"Captain, eat it quickly."

Makino gave the Devil Fruit to Koch, the fruit was known as the strongest Logia, so it was best if Koch ate the fruit.

Everyone were staring at Koch, they were happy for Koch.

Koch take the Devil Fruit, and under everyone's amazed eyes, he gave the fruit to Stussy.

"..."

Stussy was shocked, her reaction was like Belo Betty when she received the Ope-Ope Fruit.

"Captain, why are you giving this fruit to me?" Stussy bit her lips, trying to stabilize her emotions, she had a guess that Koch was not interested in eating the Devil Fruit, everytime koch got the fruit, he will gave it to the crew, but she never guessed that the Lightning Devil Fruit was for her.

Stussy was the member of the world government secret agent CP0, who are the biggest enemy of the Sun and Moon pirates, she thought that Koch will never trust her fully.

"Because, this fruit is perfect for you." Koch smiled at Stussy.

The only member who hasn't eaten the Devil Fruit were Stussy, Makino, Koala and kuina, Koch has planned another Fruit for shakky, makino is chef and lightning is not suitable for her, kuina was not interested in Devil Fruit, so among Stussy and Koala, Koch thought that it would be best if Stussy ate the fruit.

Koch was not interested on Devil fruit yet, giving the fruit to the crew also increased his combat power, so he can get stronger even more.

Koch plan was to gave everyone a suitable Devil Fruit, and he will only eat the Devil Fruit at last or in emergency situations.

Stussy was perfect for the lightning Fruit, and he was sure that after eating the fruit her strength will be rank only behind Gion, and as soon as stussy ate the fruit she can immediately release the powerful combat power of the Devil Fruit.

"Stussy, your Observation Haki is very strong, and the lightning Devil Fruit has a great blessing for the Observation haki user, it is very much suitable for you." Koch put the Devil Fruit on stussy hand.

"But captain, my identity." Stussy was the member of the world government so she feel embarrassed.

"You have no other identity, you are the crew member of the Sun and Moon Pirates."

Stussy lowered her head slightly, and after clearing up her emotions, she looked at Koch and gave a beautiful smile.

Stussy stop thinking about her past and she was looking forward to the future as the crew member of the Sun and Moon Pirates.

.....

Shakky watched this scene silently, she was deeply shocked, she has long since suspected Stussy's identity from her abilities, she also secretly reminded Koch about her, but look like Koch already knew about her identity.

Shakky can't understand, just what kind of charisma that Koch has, he was able to take a CP0 member from the world government and make her loyal to his crew.

Even her previous captain, Rocks was couldn't do it, Rocks pirates crew was filled with traitors.

"Even I was move by the lightning Devil Fruit, if something like this was happened in other pirates, then they all would fight each other just to get the power."

Shakky believe that Koch and his crew will become the strongest, and she also wished to travel with them together, but she was getting old, she wish if she was born decades later, it would have been great.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

48