Chapter 78: Combat Power 500,000.
1.5k 0 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 78: Combat power 500,000.

Sky Island, Brika.

Shakky believe that Koch and his crew will become the strongest soon, and she also wished to travel with them together, but she was getting old, she wish if she was born decades later, it would have been great.

"At least I have traveled almost the whole New World, that is enough for me."

Shakky was satisfied with her previous journey, she didn't want to hold back Koch and his crew, Shakky thought that that the era of Roger, Rocks and Garp was one of the greatest, but now she believed that this era will also be one of the greatest.

"Sister shakky, this is not the first time Koch has done it, the phantom phoenix Devil Fruit of mine, and the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit of Belo Betty were all given to us by Captain, and now the lightning Devil Fruit, the three top Devil Fruit were given away by Koch." Gion came to shakky's side.

Shakky was even more shocked, she thought that Koch was not interested in lightning Devil Fruit and gave it to Stussy, but it was the third time that Koch had done this, and all three Devil Fruit were top grade, they all were give to the crew member.

Shakky continued to take deep breaths, she was unable to calm the shocked mind.

"Is it because Koch was not interested in becoming the Devil Fruit user?"

Shakky couldn't help but asked, except this possibility  shakky can't think of any other reason, no matter how much you loved your crew, you will not gave away such precious Devil Fruits three times in a row.

"I also asked Koch about this, but he said that if he found a suitable Devil Fruit, he will eat it himself, I don't know which Devil Fruit, Koch was interested in." Gion replied to shakky.

Shakky was even more shocked, it was not as she has guessed, she was also curious, what kind of Devil Fruit wan on Koch mind, the three Devil Fruits were the greatest Devil Fruit in history but they were not eaten by Koch and were given to the crew members.

.....

Stussy held the logia lightning Devil Fruit on her hand, she make her decision and took a bite and start eating the Devil Fruit.

"Stussy, didn't it taste bad, why are you eating it like, it taste normal." Belo Betty was ready to laugh at Stussy, she even was ready to take the picture, but she could not believe that the Devil Fruit that taste horrible, was actually eaten by stussy like it was nothing, why do you look like, you are enjoying the fruit, it is not fair, my Ope-Ope Devil Fruit was so bad.

"Because, this was a gift from the captain, so it is the most delicious thing in the world for me."

Stussy, ate the whole lightning Devil Fruit without wasting anything one bite was enough to gain the Devil Fruit ability but she ate the whole Fruit.

She gently wiped the juice off the lips.

All logia Devil fruit have the ability to elementalization, so Koch also want try this elementalization of Stussy, as she is now the only logia user of the Sun and noon pirates.

'Thump'

Koch want to try the logia elementalization, so he attack Stussy with his palm, but instead of passing the body, Koch hit Stussy in the chest.

"..."

"Lightning Fruit is logia, it should have the elementalization right?" Koch asked curiously.

"Yes, bit I cancel the elementalization of my body." Stussy replied with a smile.

'cough', they really were soft.

Koch take his hand back, and acted as nothing happened, sometime Koch felt like he was a prey of these tigress, but he was glad that they were not as bold as Belo Betty.

All girls gather together and asked Stussly to demonstrate the power of the strongest logia Devil fruit.

Stussy turned into lightning bolt and disappeared instantly, and appeared a hundred meters away in the next moment before anyone could react, she turned into lightning bolt again and returned to her previous spot.

"She is so fact, you will need an advanced observation haki and very fast reaction to track her." Shakky looked at Stussy and was surprised, before she was confident that she will be able to defeat her, but now shakky knew she won't be able to defeat Stussy.

Stussy ability was like that of Admiral Kizaru, Kizaru has the ability to move at the speed of light, and stussy has the ability to move at the speed of lightning, but unlike kizaru who can only move at straight line and need to stop if he want to change direction, stussy can move at any direction and also change her direction any time.

"Lighting Gun!"

Stussy points forward, and a bullet formed by lightning shot out from her finger and landed several kilometers away.

The white cloud was destroyed and create a hole ten meters wide and the blue sea below was visible from the sky island.

Stussy used Rankyaku with her hand, and a giant lightning slash of several meters was shot out which directly shattered the thick cloud layers of hundreds of meters.

When Stussy displayed her strength, Gion was shocked and become serious, she can tell that stussy has become stronger, and she will become more stronger as she improve her Devil Fruit, Gion was thinking of serious training, she doesn't want to be weaker than others.

The girls didn't know just how much stronger did Stussy got from eating the Devil Fruit, but Koch knew as he looked at the system data.

Before Stussy ate the Devil Fruit her combat power was 60,420 but now her combat power is 130,420, her combat power was increased by 70,000, by the Devil Fruit, and Koch knew that her strength will increase rapidly in few weeks, as Stussy will train and understand more about the lightning Devil Fruit.

It is also the biggest improvement Koch has seen, Gion Devil fruit only gave additional 52,000 combat power, but the phoenix fruit also increased the user physique, but lightning Fruit didn't.

"Logia fruits initial power is the strongest than Paramecia, and zoan, but zoan will improve the user physique."

Lightning is the strongest force of the nature, so the high increased in combat power is understandable.

When the combat power of stussy was increased, Koch combat power was also increased by 70,000, Koch combat power has broken through 500,000, and he also got the addition ability.

When a zoan Devil Fruit user join the crew or, the crew member ate the zoan Devil Fruit, Koch physique will be increased by the system.

When a Paramecia Devil Fruit user join the crew or when the crew member ate the Paramecia Devil Fruit, Koch will receive additional benefits according to the Devil Fruit.

The love-love fruit of hancock increased Koch's charm.

The mini-mini fruit of lily increased the height of Koch.

The Ope-Ope Fruit of Belo Betty increased Koch control over his muscles, hair, tendons and internal organs, it was like Kami-e of the Marine's Six style, but better.

The Flower-Flower fruit fruit of Robin increased Koch's agility.

And now after Stussy ate the logia Devil Fruits, Koch got the ability to use lightning, he is now able to control lightning, but not like stussy, Stussy can used lightning without any problem and her lightning energy is near infinite.

Koch is not logia, he can only use lightning ability with his own strenght, and he will get tired if use the lightning ability too much, unlike stussy where she can used forever.

Koch lightning ability can also be compared to Big Mom's homie Zues, which has the ability to control lightning.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

45