Chapter 79: Back To Sabaody.
1.6k 0 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 79: Back To Sabaody.

Grand Line, Unknown Sea. 

'Splash' 

A huge ship fell down from the sky and landed on the sea, which created a huge wave. 

"We are finally back to the Grand Line." 

"I never thought that an Octopus can be used this way." 

Koch and the girls finally returned back to the Grand Line, they used an Octopus as parachute and landed their ship safely at the sea. 

"Captain, where is our next destination." Stussy asked Koch. 

"Our next destination is the New World, so first we should visit the Sabaody Archipelago, we need to coat our ship." Koch replied. 

"I have Rayleigh's vivre card, and after we reach the Sabaody Archipelago, Rayleigh could coat this ship, so there is no any problems." Shakky said and start to sailed towards Sabaody Archipelago. 

"Sister shakky we need to know about Marine's movement, we have been on the sky island for too long." Koch said to Shakky, they nearly wasted two months while searching the lightning Devil Fruit. 

"I will contact Rayleigh." Shakky replied. 

..... 

Sabaody Archipelago, Shakky's Rip Off Bar. 

Rayleigh was drinking sake and was having the time of his life, if Shakky was here, she would have beaten him for drinking so much of sake, but she was gone and Rayleigh was enjoying the time. 

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere' 

Rayleigh looked at the den den mushi and stopped drinking, it was a call from Shakky. 

'Kacha' 

"Rayleigh, what are marines doing right now, specially all the Admirals?" 

Shakky asked Rayleigh in serious voice, the Sun and Moon Pirates were already close to the Sabaody Archipelago, and Sabaody Archipelago was the most dangerous part of the first half of the Grand Line. 

Sabaody Archipelago is too close to the Marineford and Holy Land Mariejois, it was very easy for the Marine and world government to ambush them there, that's why it is very important to know about the marine's movement. 

Shakky heard the noise of the flipping of paper and Rayleigh panicked voice, shakky was little disappointed from Rayleigh, he had only one job, and that was to track and record of the Marine's movement. 

"Ten days ago, Kizaru went to North Blue to escort the Celestial Dragons. yesterday, Akainu went to New World to talk with the Shichibukai candidate, there is no news about Aokiji right now and Fleet Admiral Sengoku went to the Holy Land for some task, Zephyr is protecting the Marineford and Garp went to the East Blue." Rayleigh gave the latest news to Shakky. 

After listening the news, shakky breathed a sigh of relief, Kizaru was in the North Blue and won't be back in short time, Akainu was in the New World, Sengoku and Zephyr both were busy and Garp was in East Blue, only the location of Admiral Aokiji was missing, even they encounter Aokiji, shakky believe that Sun and Moon Pirates can easily fight with him. 

"I hope the Bar and all the sake that I brew were safe, I will be back to sabody in few hours." 

'Kacha' 

Shakky hung up the den den mushi, Rayleigh was drunk, but after hearing the words from shakky, he become sober and looked at the bottles all over the floor, he was sweating heavily. 

..... 

'New Dawn' 

After shakky hung up the den den mushi, she looked at Koch. 

"Koch look like there is no problem, we can sail towards the Sabaody Archipelago, and you all can take a rest at my bar until the coating of the ship was done, after you enter the New World, I don't know how it will take to see you guys again." 

Shakky sends an invitation. 

"Then we will trouble you Sister shakky." 

Two hours later, Koch and the girls reached the Sabaody Archipelago. 

The Sabaody Archipelago consists of 79 small Islands. 

Grove 1 to Grove 29, were all lawsless zone, where pirates and bounty hunters were everywhere. 

Grove 30 to 39 were the amusement park with bubble-based attractions. 

Grove 40 to 49 were the tourist area, filled with shops and souvenir stands. 

Grove 50 to 50 were the shipping area. 

Grove 60 to 69, Local headquarters for the Marines is here. 

Grove 70 to 79 were full of hotels. 

Koch and the girls sailed toward the remote and laweless area grove 13, where shakky bar was located, there were many Marines in the Sabaody Archipelago, and the coating will need at least a week for their ship, so they need to lay low. 

The ship has docked and shakky landed on the shore, and just as she was about to invite everyone to her bar, her faced changed and looked at the sea in horror. 

The whole sea began to froze, and within just few secon the sea around the area was completely frozen, the calm sea was turned into icefield. 

The entire sea was frozen, the temperatures around the island dropped rapidly and cold air filled the area, the ship 'New Dawn' was now stuck at the frozen sea. 

Shakky looked at the sea which was frozen in instant, the sea was frozen for tens of kilometers and turned into hard ice, no matter how strange the weather of the Grand Line was, this was not possible, so this must be done by someone and there is only person who has the ability to do this. 

'Marine Admiral Aokiji.' 

"As soon as we arrived, the sea was frozen, preventing the moment of the sea and trapping us here, this is not a coincidence." 

Shakky was surprised, this was to stop the Sun and Moon Pirates from escaping the Sabaody, but shakky didn't understand, even if their whereabouts was exposed, Aokiji can't arrived that fast from the Marineford. 

"Aokiji was already in the Sabaody Archipelago, that bastard Rayleigh, Aokiji was already at Sabaody but he didn't even find him, he must be drinking in the bar." 

Shakky was angry, but it was only Aokiji, the Sun and Moon Pirates can easily deal with one Admiral. 

"Sister shakky, don't blame Rayleigh, the marines came for me." Koch said to shakky.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

43