Chapter 80: Chaos On Sabaody.
1.6k 0 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 80: Chaos On Sabaody.

Sabaody Archipelago.

There were many pirates, underground forces, nobles, businessmen, newspaper branches, marines and normal peoples in the Sabaody Archipelago, the islands contain peoples from all occupations of the sea.

As the gateway for the New World, the Sabaody Archipelago has been famous for long time and it was one of the most important island of the Grand Line.

The pirates do not dare to cause any problems in the Sabaody Archipelago, as the Marineford is too close.

Today was the same as other day, but suddenly the whole sea was frozen.

"What happened, how did the entire sea froze?"

"What happened to the weather, i want to go the the sea, but the sea is frozen."

Many people were shocked, they didn't knew how the entire sea was frozen, but the pirates and underground force knew about this.

"This is clearly the ability of the Admiral Aokiji, what is Marine Admiral doing here?, he froze the entire sea, now all the pirates and the underground forces were trapped here, were the marines trying to capture all the pirates and underground forces at the same time?"

...

"Ha.ha.ha, so it is the Marine Admiral, I want to see how strong he is, now I have the logia devil fruit ability, I am invincible." A noob pirate laughed, he thought he was invincible because of his logia Devil Fruit.

...

"I don't think I can attract the Marine Admiral, he must be here for other pirate, let's get out of here."

The pirates, who were trapped in the Sabaody Archipelago, start to curse one after another, among them there were many pirates who have the bounty of tens of millions Beri, and there were also few pirates who have the bounty above 100 million Beri.

But all of them were afraid, they all knew the strength of the Marine Admirals, all of the pirates start to run away and hide somewhere.

...

"Look like the Marine Admiral is here to catch me." A pirate captain with bounty of 200 million spoke, his face was filled with fear and also pride.

Right now on the Sabaody Archipelago, the top Rookie pirates were the famous and the strongest pirates.

"Idiot, you are just a rookie pirates, your strength cannot attract the Admiral." The other pirates looked at him.

"Even if the Marine Admiral came for you, he will not froze the entire sea, there must be something big going on."

"Could it be that the sea emperor from the New World is here at the Sabaody."

"The Marine Admiral and the Sea Emperor are going to fight, let's get out of here, I don't want to die here."

All the pirates knew that they cannot attract the Admiral attention, so the Admiral must be here for the sea emperor.

"who is it?, is it Whitebeard, Kaido or Big Mom?"

"I heard that the Red Haired Shanks is also very famous and strong, the Admiral must be here for him."

Everyone looked towards the sea, they want to know who has the ability to attract the Admiral.

However, the 'New Dawn' was docked at the remote area, and it was only one ship, so it was not discovered by the pirates yet.

Just when all the pirates were going toward the docking area, a dazzling light passed through them and turned into a human figure.

"It is the Marine Admiral Kizaru."

Everyone stared at the elementalized kizaru, who just came infront of them, they were shocked.

"It is so scary... there is actually a top rookie pirate with a reward of 200 million Beri." 

Kizaru stopped and pretend to be frightened as he looked at the top rookie pirate.

The corner of the top rookie mouth twitched, and he spoke arrogantly.

"I knew you Admiral are here for me, but you can't scare me, I didn't have 200 million Beri bounty for nothing."

"Ararararara, a pirate with 200 million Beri, they sure are arrogant." 

All the pirates looked the the man standing on the top of the building.

"Marine Admiral, Aokiji."

"Borsalino, don't waste your time in these trash, don't forget our real goal."

Suddenly Admiral Akainu came infront of the pirates, all the pirates were shocked and filled with terror.

"The Red Dog Akainu!!!, Yellow Monkey Kizaru!!!, and Blue Pheasant Aokiji, all three Admirals are here, who is that pirates that deserve such a grand welcome."

All three Admirals Aokiji, Kizaru and Akainu were here.

.....

All pirates were looking at the Kizaru, Aokiji and Akainu in horror, they never thought that they were going to face all three Admirals at the same time.

'Boom'

Akainu's whole body was covered in magma, he looked like a demon for the pirates, that was walking towards them, Akainu magma was destroying the house and the shops, many normal people were afraid and ran away.

"Sakazuki, don't hurt the innocent people." The whole magma was froze, Aokiji looked at Akainu with dissatisfaction.

"Stop talking nonsense and don't let the target runaway, others things are not important."

"All three Admirals appeared together in the Sabaody Archipelago, such thing had never happened before."

"Are the Marines really going war with the sea emperors, but no matter who, the whole Sabaody Archipelago will become the battlefield, we should leave this island fast."

Everyone witnessed the three Admirals, and they were shocked, many pirates were frightened and their whole body was trembling.

Looking at the three Admirals, all the pirate were shocked, but the one who was more shocked was the top rookie, He was filled with shock, fear and pride, he couldn't believe that all three Admirals were here just to catch him.

"Hahahaha, I have never thought that I am worth so much, that the three Admirals joined together to catch me, then come, let me see just how strong were the three Admirals."

"The rookie is so bold, I am scared." Kizaru suddenly kicked the rookie at the speed of light, the rookie flew towards the tree and exploded, the huge explosion destroyed the area and the pirate was dead.

The three Admirals can't waste their time here, so they just went towards Grove 13.

A top rookie pirate with a bounty of 200 million Beri was killed by just one kick of an Admiral, it was no different from killing a fly, just one Admiral is this strong, they couldn't imagine what will happened when all three Admirals attack together.

"I really want to see, just who is that person that can attract the warth of the three Admirals, if I didn't watch their fight, I will regret this my whole life."

The weak pirates just ran away from the Sabaody Archipelago, but some strong pirates, decide to watch the fight and chase the Admirals.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

44