Chapter 81: Three Admirals.
1.5k 1 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 81: Three Admirals.

Sabody Archipelago. 

The people of the islands were confused, they knew nothing and were afraid. 

There were also many underground overloads and they were also trying to leave the island, many of the shops were closed, and the whole Sabaody Archipelago was silent, they don't want to face the three Admirals.

The news of Akainu's demotion was not announced to the public, it would be bad for Marine's reputation, so he was still an Admiral in the eyes of the public.

Grove 1, Human Auctioning House, this auction house was opened by Doflamingo few years ago. after Koch freed all the slaves, the demand for the slaves was high, so Doflamingo took that chance and captured many people from all over the sea, and today was the day, that he was going to Auction these people as slaves for the Celestial Dragons. 

Just as Doflamingo was ready, the whole sea was frozen, and he rushed out of the auction house and stared at the sea with shocked expression. 

"What the hell are those Marines trying to do?" 

Doflamingo quickly flew into the sky and saw the three Admirlas running wild, Doflamingo was froze in shock, the corner of his mouth and his eyes twitched unnaturally.

Doflamingo was feeling cold, he has never seen all three Admirlas acting together. 

"Are they fighting with the sea emperor, is it the Whitebeard..." 

Doflamingo knew it was not kaido, he just called kaido few days ago and they were in wano, and Big Mom rarely came out of the Totto Land, so there is a high chance it was Whitebeard, except this possibility, Doflamingo couldn't imagine anyone else worthy of such treatment from the Marine and world government. 

"Wait, it was clearly published in the newspaper that Akainu was on New World and Kizaru was on the North Blue, they can't travelled such great distance in such short time, just what the marines were trying to do?" 

Doflamingo smelled conspiracy, this is the Marine ambush. 

"Let me see who has such qualifications." 

Doflamingo went to the auction house, if the Admirals were here for someone else, then he has nothing to worried about. 

Shakky's Rip Off Bar. 

Rayleigh just woke up from his nap and looked at the sake bottles all over the floor, he remembered that shakky will be here soon, so he started to pick up the bottles, and was thinking of how to deal with all of these, suddenly he felt something and went outside. 

"Aokiji is here?" 

Rayleigh knew something was wrong. 

..... 

The three Admirals quickly arrived at the Grove 13. 

"How can they be here?" 

Shakky was shocked, she never thought that there will be ambush in the Sabaody Archipelago and all three Admirals will came. 

"Koch, everyone, hurry up and leave, I am responsible for this, I will try to stop them, you should leave this island." 

Shakky said anxiously to Koch and the girls, she knew the terror of an Admiral but now there were all three Admirals, she has never experienced such a desperate situation. 

The Admiral were the strongest Marine, and all three Admirals combined strength can take down even the sea emperors. 

There are many strongest pirate in the sea, but there are almost none who can fought with three Admirals alone, and when facing the three Admirals, shakky knew the chance of their victory is zero, Koch and Gion maybe able to resist for sometime, but the chance of winning is none. 

And the Marineford can send reinforcement at anytime, and world government may even send CP0 to assist, if they stay here longer it will be even more difficult. 

"Marines and the World Government are smarter this time, they didn't hold back and send their full force, but all of these will only become the source of my Achievement Points." 

Koch looked at Gion, and Gion brought Koch's saber 'Ace' from the cabin. 

"Marines are so polite to send so many Achievement points for me, let's have a chat with them." 

"Captain." 

Shakky looked at Koch in disbelief, Koch should know the power of an Admiral, but he still want to fight with all three of them. 

Shakky stop persuading Koch, she knew Koch character. Shakky took a deep breath and said to Koch. 

"Then let me accompany you, and fight together." 

"No, you all should get out of this island immediately." Koch said to Shakky and looked at Gion. 

Although they have the strength to fight with the Admirals, especially Gion, her strength has increased a lot, she can fight with an Admiral for a whole day, but she won't be able to win against an Admiral. 

Stussy was also getting stronger, and with the help of the lightning Devil Fruit, she can fought an Admiral, but not for too long, she can only drag time, beside Koch, all other can't defeat an Admiral, so Koch didn't want them to join the fight. 

They were also very close to Marineford, participating in this battle is the stupidest choise. 

"Don't stay here, you may die in this battle, let me handle them." Koch urged them to leave. 

"Captain, I am strong, I can support you, I won't listen to you this time, I brought you guys to the Sabaody Island, I can't leave like this." Shakky said to Koch, she can't leave Koch alone, shakky knew if Koch was left alone, he will be killed. 

"Sister shakky, your bar may be destroyed in this fight, and you may be noticed by the marines, so sorry for that." Koch said to shakky and walked past her, and was ready to face the three Admirals. 

Gion came to shakky's side and whispered few words in her ear, shakky looked at Gion in disbelief, how is it possible, she has never heard of resurrection Devil fruit, she was confused, she couldn't believe it. 

"Suster shakky, do you think we will leave Koch alone to die." Gion asked shakky. 

Shakky travelled with Koch and the girls for two months now and knew that the girls won't leave Koch to die here. 

"Captain, I'll be waiting for you on the ship." Shakky jumped back to the 'New Dawn.' 

Gion turned into phoenix and went towards the frozen sea, the extreme heat of the phoenix melted the ice around the ship. Gion unsheathed her sword and send a giant flying slash of fire towards the sea, the fire slash cuts through the ice and create a river on the sea.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

42