Chapter 82: The Proud Sengoku.
1.4k 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 82: The Proud Sengoku.

Marineford, Meeting Hall.

Sengoku, Garp, Zephyr, Tsuru and few top level Vice Admiral where in the meeting hall, they were having a serious meeting.

Garp and Zephyr were out for few months, Garp was in East Blue and returned to the Marineford just few days ago, and Zephyr was training new marines recruits.

Suddenly, a Marine rushed to the meeting hall, as soon as he opened the door, he shouted with excitement.

"The Sun and Moon Pirates were in Sabaody Archipelago, and the three Admirals were already after them."

"They appeared."

Sengoku stood up with excitement and looked at the Marine which reported the information.

"Is it true, are they really the Sun and Moon Pirates?" Sengoku confirm again, he couldn't believe that they successfully ambushed Koch again.

"It is confirm that, the Sun and Moon Pirates were indeed in the Sabaody Archipelago and  Koch was also there. Admiral Aokiji, Kizaru and Rear Admiral Akainu, all three of them already took action."

"Hahaha, Koch was finally going to get caught."

Sengoku laughed, it was a good news for the Marines and the World Government, his plan has succeeded, they waited for months but the time was not wasted.

"Tell them, they can't let Koch escape this time, Koch must stay in the Sabaody Archipelago, Dead or Alive." Sengoku gave the order.

"Yes!"

...

"The Sun Pirates were destroyed a month ago, the Fisher Tiger was also killed, and finally the Sun and Moon Pirates were also at their end, the Holy Land incident has finally came to an end."

Sengoku sat on his chair with relief, his tragic time was finally going to end, after working hard for decades, he finally become the Fleet Admiral, then he faced the biggest problem of his life, the Holy Land incident, that had never happened in hundreds of years, and Koch, who damaged their reputation and threatened the world government. Sengoku's hair was mostly white.

He was scolded by the Five Elders everyday, but now he can proudly call them and told them the good news.

"The plan was successful, now we just need to wait for the final result."

Sengoku gave a smug smile, this plan was brought by him, it was the perfect plan, every pirates that want to go to the New World, need to passed through Sabaody Archipelago to coat their ship, and to make sure that Koch can be stopped at the Sabaody Archipelago, the world government released the fake news through the newspaper, showing the world that the Admirals were not at the Marineford and the Marine Headquarter was weak at this point.

The news that posted on the newspaper was not truly fake, Sengoku send Akainu to New World but asked him to return as soon as possible, and same with other other Admirals, but the news was published a little late, then turn the sea's attention to the formation of the Seven Warlords of the sea, the Shichibukai.

This way the marines made people felt, that the Marine's main focus was on Shichibukai right now, but from the beginning to the end, Marine and World government main focus was to trap and kill Koch, that's why Aokiji, Kizaru and Akainu have been waiting in the Sabaody Archipelago for a long time, and large number of spy were dispatched to every corner of the Sabaody Archipelago, their task was to observe the sea and wait for the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"With Akainu working with Aokiji and kizaru, there is no chance for Koch to escape, with kizaru's speed, Aokiji's control and Akainu's destructive power, even the so called invincible defence will be useless, no matter how strong the defense is, it cannot be active forever. Aokiji can freeze the whole sea, they can't escape, and if they somehow manage to escape from Aokiji, they can't escape from kizaru speed."

All the Marine executives in the meeting hall showed a confident smile, there is no way, that the Sun and Moon Pirates can escape from three Admirals.

They thought about all the possible outcome and the probability of Koch escaping was zero, there were only two outcome, either Koch will die or he will be captured, there was no other possibility.

Garp was little sad about this news, in his eyes Koch was not a criminal.

"Sengoku, you are taking Koch too seriously." Garp never thought that sengoku will dispatched all three Admirals at same time and after same person.

Garp fought with Koch in East Blue, so he knew about Koch strength, he was stronger than an Admiral, but surviving against three Admirals was impossible.

Sengoku raised his head proudly, and looked at the marines.

"We Marines are the strongest force on the sea, when we want to catch the criminals, no matter who they are, the final result will always be..."

"Fleet Admiral, it is a bad news."

Suddenly another Marine rushed into the meeting.

Looking at the Marine, Sengoku was having a heart attack, its been only few minutes, don't tell me that Koch manage to escape again.

It is almost impossible to escape from the three Admirals, Aokiji can froze the sea, no one is faster than kizaru, Koch and his crew can hold the Admirls for sometime, but they can't run away so fast. Gion can fly away with her Phoenix ability, but Koch and others cannot fly.

"How did they manage to escape?" Sengoku asked the Marine with serious face.

"Fleet Admiral, Koch is still in the Sabaody, he didn't escape."

"Then what is the bad news?" Sengoku was glad that Koch was still in the Sabaody.

"Fleet Admiral, the Vice Captain of the Roger Pirates, Dark King Silvers Rayleigh has appeared and he was with Koch." The Marine reported the latest information in panic.

"Silvers Rayleigh."

Listening the name of Rayleigh, Sengoku's face changed drastically.

"Damn you, Silvers Rayleigh, why are you helping Koch." Sengoku starts to get restless.

Silvers Rayleigh, the right hand of the Pirate King, Gol D Roger, he disappeared almost ten years ago. Sengoku thought that his plan was flawless, but he never imagined that Silvers Rayleigh would appeared, no one doubt his combat power, he can easily fought with an Admiral.

Sengoku knew that, Koch also has the strength to rival an Admiral, and now with Gion and Rayleigh, they could stop three Admirals.

"We have sacrificed so much for this mission, we can't fail." Sengoku face was dark, if they failed today, then the Sun and Moon Pirates will enter the New World, and it will be almost impossible to ambush them again.

Sengoku looked at the marines in the meeting hall, all of them were the strongest in the marines, but these marines can't stop Silvers Rayleigh.

Sengoku then looked at Garp.

"Garp, only you have the strength to stop Rayleigh, I order you, go to the Sabaody Archipelago and capture or kill koch."

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

40