Chapter 83: Zephyr.
1.5k 0 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 83: Zephyr.

Marineford, Meeting Hall.

"Garp, only you have the strength to stop Rayleigh, I order you, go to the Sabaody Archipelago and capture or kill koch."

"Oh, I ate something bad yesterday, I am feeling uncomfortable." Garp suddenly wrapped his stomach, and pretend to be sick.

Sengoku was speechless.

"Forget it, you just stay here at the Marineford." Sengoku didn't expect anything from Garp, if Garp really went to Sabaody then instead of catching Koch, he may help Koch to escape.

After hearing that he didn't have to go to the Sabaody, Garp smiled and his stomach didn't hurt anymore.

Sengoku looked at the other marines, he thought about sending Tsuru, but he removed the idea, she is stronger than any Vice Admirals, but Tsuru treat Gion as sister, he didn't want to take any risk.

'Look like, I have to do it myself.' Sengoku was having a headache, if he joined the three Admirals, it may affect the Marine's reputation, just to catch a single person, Marine already dispatched all three Admirals, but that was not enough and even the Fleet Admiral joined. sengoku didn't want this to happened.

"Sungoku, I will do it, Koch used to be member of the recruit camp, so he is also my student, although I never thought that he was qualified to be a Marine, but I am also responsible for his action, I need to teach others recruit, the consequences of betraying the marines." Zephyr stood up told Sengoku his decision.

Sengoku looked at Zephyr, he was one of the Admiral of the last era. Sengoku also has the confidence in Zephyr's strength. 

"Okay, you can go."

Zephyr walked out of the meeting hall without saying anything else, all the remaining Marines in the meeting hall were silent, the current three Admirals and one of the previous Admiral, the combined strength of the 4 Admirals was not something that even the sea emperors dare to face.

TN: Big Mom, Kaido and Whitebeard were strong than any Admirals, but their crew were not that strong as the original series. It is still 11 to 12 years left for the start of the series.

'He is dead this time.' The one-armed Tokikake, laughed. He was waiting for this day, the day he will witness the death of Koch.

"All the Marines, look at the movement of the sea emperors and other great Pirates from the New World, we cannot take any risk, the battle of the Sabaody Archipelago cannot be disturbed by any other forces." Sengoku ordered with a loud voice.

All the great Pirates of the New World were monitored, their every movement was send back to the Marineford, sengoku doesn't want any unnecessary problems, he was afraid that someone may help Koch.

Marines already dispatched many spies, and within just few minutes the whereabouts of the pirates was received.

"The Whitebeard Pirates, Beasts Pirates and Big Mom Pirates are still in New World and there is not any movement. The Red Haired Shanks entered the New World month ago, and there is no sign of returning back, and other great Pirates of the New World are not making any movement, the revolutionary army were spotted on South Blue."

"Good." Sengoku was in a good mood, all the pirates and revolutionary army were far from Sabaody, even if they got the news about the ambush, they can't reached the Sabaody in time, no-one can interfere in this fight.

Koch was alone, and with the strength of the four Admirlas, Koch will be caught or killed.

"I don't think Kaido, Big Mom and Whitebeard, have any reason to help Koch, they are the sea emperors of the New World, and Koch is the pirate that is aiming to become the 4th emperor, they will not help Koch." A vice Admiral said to his companions.

"Koch, this is the end of your war against the World Government, you loose and the World Government won. I will personally bury your body in the Sabaody Archipelago, to warn the other about the consequences of going against the World Government."

Sengoku couldn't help but take out the den den mushi and called the Five Elders, in the past months, he was scolded by the Five Elders many time, Sengoku called the Five Elders to inform that Marines were not useless.

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'Kacha'

"Sengoku, why did you call us.?"

"Koch was ambushed in the Sabaody Archipelago by Akainu, Aokiji and Kizaru. Koch will be caught or will be killed, and to prevent from any unexpected problem, I also send Zephyr to the Sabody."

"Well done, then call us after Koch's death."

'Kacha'

Sengoku burst into tears, this is the first time he was not scolded, but was praised by the Five Elders.

Sabaody Archipelago, Grove 13.

Akainu rushed towards the Grove 13, his burning eyes met Koch's calm eyes, they both rushed toward each other.

Akainu hand was covered in magma, and Koch saber was covered in haki, they attacked at each other.

'Boom'

Their collision create a shockwave and the small island start to shake.

"Last time, you tricked me and managed to escape, today I want to see if you have any ability to escape from me." Akaine roared.

This year was the worst year for Akainu, it was even worse than Sengoku. Although Sengoku was scolded daily by the World Government but he was still Fleet Admiral, but he was scolded and demoted to the rear Admiral, this was the worst demotion of any Marine in the history. Akainu saw this as the greatest humiliation of his life.

"Why don't you use invincible defence of yours?, l want to see how long can your invincible defence last and how far you can escape."

Last time Akainu couldn't do anything about the invincible defence, and can only watched as the Sun and Moon pirates sailed away, if Akainu had the ability to fly, he would have chased Koch, but today he was not alone, there is Aokiji, who can freeze the sea, and prevent Koch to run away, there is Kizaru to chase them, if some how they manage to escape, no matter what kind of ship they possess, they couldn't outrun Kizaru, who can travel at the speed at light.

"The Sun and Moon Pirates are escaping."

Kizaru pointed to the 'New Dawn' that was rapidly moving away from the Sabaody Islands.

"Then I have to freeze them again." Aokiji hand turned into ice.

"Looks like you guys are having fun, do you mind, if I join this party?."

A person came over carrying a sword in his hand.

"I didn't expect that Marines will send all three Admirals just to catch one person."

The voice attracted the attention of the three Admirals, all three Admirlas looked at him and were shocked.

"Silvers Rayleigh!!!"

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

44