Chapter 84: Silvers Rayleigh.
1.4k 0 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 84: Silvers Rayleigh. 

Sabaody Archipelago. 

"Silvers Rayleigh!!!" 

The three Admirals looked at Rayleigh and were surprised, the Marines calculated every possible outcome before the ambush, but they couldn't belive that the Vice Captain of Roger's pirates will be here. 

"It is the first time, that all the three Admirals are acting together and that is also for only one person. Koch, looks like the world government and marines were serious about you." 

Rayleigh came to Koch's side and looked at the three Admirals, as if he was challenging them. 

Looking at the Silvers Rayleigh, the expression of the three Admirals changed drastically. 

'Why is Silvers Rayleigh here.?' 

The plan was perfect, there wasn't any flaw in the plan, all three Admirals were confident that, they will catch or kill koch today, but now with the presence of Rayleigh, they knew, Koch have the chance of escaping. 

"Hurry up and notify Fleet Admiral Sengoku, another terrifying monster has arrived at Sabaody Archipelago." Kizaru expression become serious, he thought that it would be very easy task, Akainu and Aokiji can easily catch Koch and he will have to do nothing, but it look like it won't be so simple anymore. 

Kizaru looked at the 'New Dawn' that was sailing away from the Sabaody Islands. 

"I will go and chase the pirate ship, you two can fight with koch and Rayleigh. It was the order from the Fleet Admiral Sengoku that, no one from the Sun and Moon Pirates can be spared, and you two didn't have the ability to fly and I am way faster." Kizaru said to Akainu and Aokiji, chasing the ship is easier than fighting Koch and Rayleigh. 

Kizaru was just about to leave, but he was stop by Aokiji. 

"Leave that ship to me, my ability is more convenient to trap them." Aokiji also wanted to go after the ship, he doesn't want to fight with koch and Rayleigh. 

Kizaru looked at Aokiji with Monkey face. 

"Shut up, you two." Akainu couldn't take it anymore, he looked Aokiji and Kizaru with anger. 

Akainu was angry at Kizaru more, all three of them leaved their hideout at the same time, but Akainu was the first to reach the Grove 13 and despite of his great speed, kizaru was last to arrived, Akainu knew the lazy habit of kizaru. 

"The main goal is Koch, we have to deal with him first, without him the Sun and Moon pirates are nothing."

Akainu didn't gave them any chance to chase after the Ship, if one of them leave the island, Koch will get the chance to escape. 

Akainu also knew the habit of his two friends, Kizaru may defeat the Sun and Moon Pirates, but he may not bring them back, he was too lazy, and Aokiji will just take a nap and will return empty hand. 

"It will be problem to face both of them, we three have to join the force to ensure that Koch is eliminated." Akainu want to avoid any possibility of failure. 

"Ok" 

Kizaru and Aokiji, accepted Akainu word. This battle was secretly observed by the marines agents and the news will reach Sengoku and the world government, they have no choise but to fight. 

"Using your life to buy time for your crew to escape, you really are a good captain, but looks like your crew members are the ruthless ones, they just left their captain so easily, they doesn't even care about your life or death." Akainu's loud voice echoed all over the island, he want to use this aggressive method to stop Gion and others, this way they can completely destroy the Sun and Moon Pirates. 

"Idiot." 

The girls on the ship pretended not to hear Akainu's words, the ship sailed at full speed and disappeared into the horizon. 

Akainu's face turned black, his method failed, he can only comfort himself by killing Koch. 

"What a pity, you were abandoned and betrayed by your own crew." Akainu looked at Koch sympathetically. 

"idiot." 

Akainu's face turned more darker, he was getting more and more angry at Koch, his whole body turned red and magma start to flow out of his body. 

"The Sun and Moon Pirates will show their strength to the world later, right now it is still too early." Koch looked at Akainu, and take out his saber, but now it is the time to show the strenght of the captain of Sun and Moon Pirates. 

Akainu clenched his fists and magma surround his body, there is no way to force the Ship back, so there is no need to continue useless talking. 

Rayleigh also held his sword and was ready to fight, and said to Koch in a low voice. 

"Koch, you fight with Akainu and leave Aokiji and Kizaru to me, we need to keep up at least for an hour, when the ship sailed away and is safe from the marines, then we can find an opportunity to escape." 

Rayleigh doesn't know how strong is Koch right now, but he guessed that koch can fight with Akainu for few hours. 

when Akainu first ambushed the Sun and Moon Pirates in cocos island, Koch fought with Akainu for an hour, so Rayleigh was confident that they can last at least an hour, and also Rayleigh decided to hold the two Admirals, he doesn't know if he could do it, if he was younger, he was sure he could fight with them for hours, but he was getting old and his strength was decreasing, but no matter what he can't let Koch die here. 

"Rayleigh-San, this is my fight, leave them to me, you should leave this island too." Koch said to Rayleigh, Koch doesn't care of his life and death but it is dangerous for Rayleigh to stay here and fight with him. 

"What?" Rayleigh stared at Koch with wide eyes, he was shocked to hear those words. 

"How can I leave and let you fought the three Admirals, you will die. Koch you can't die here, you have a bright future, you don't have to worry about me, I can still fight with an Admiral. If we fought together we can create a chance to escape, but if I leave you alone, you will die." Rayling told Koch. 

"Rayleigh-San, you don't have to worry about my safety. I have a plan to escape, but that is only for one person, I can't escape with you, so leave me here." Koch told Rayleigh seriously. 

"Koch, you will die..." 

"I am not going to die here" Koch smiled with confidence and faced Akainu that was running towards them. 

Rayleigh looked at Koch, and made his decision, he put his sword away and ran away. 

"Koch, let's have a drink sometime." Rayleigh voice came fromt rhe distance. 

"Sure, wait for me." Koch replied. 

Rayleigh rushed towards the shore, and disappeared into the trees.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

46