Chapter 85: Greedy Doflamingo.
1.4k 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 85: Greedy Doflamingo.

Sabaody Archipelago.

After Rayleigh leave the fight, the heavy pressure was lifted from the three Admiral's shoulder, they didn't want to face Silvers Rayleigh, their main goal is Koch, they were not interested in retired pirate.

"It is great that Silvers Rayleigh didn't cause any trouble for us." Akainu said with sneer.

"Looks like you didn't want others to suffer from your mistake, then why do you even commit crimes where everyone releated to you will suffer, do you regret about it."

Koch laughed. "Why should I regret about what I have done, I feel proud of it."

"So scary..., are you going to fight alone against three of us?" Kizaru looked at koch in surprise.

Kizaru and Aokiji have heard a lot about Koch but it was the first time that Kizaru and Aokiji has seen Koch face to face. Koch has caused so much trouble for the marines and world government, that Sengoku's hair start to turned white.

Aokiji also looked at Koch with his lazy eyes, he was not disappointed, as expected of a man who has caused so many trouble, but its end today.

"Kuzan, Borsalino, you two can just watch and leave him to me, unless he want to run away then you can take action."

Akainu want to face Koch alone, he want to take revenge, Akainu was demoted to Rear Admiral because of Koch, that was the greatest humiliation he has ever suffered.

Akainu charged towards Koch, his fist glows brightly with highly condensed magma surround his body, the area around start to burn and his body was in fire.

Akainu is the only one that had fought with Koch before, in Akainu view, Koch strength was less than an Admiral but he has strange abilities, but Koch alone was not an Admiral match, even if his strength grew in past year, he couldn't reach Admirlas level.

Kizaru and Aokiji both were little lazy and they always try to find excuse to, not to do anything, and with Akainu such request, they don't need any excuses. And to make sure of it Kizaru asked again.

"Only after Koch try to escape then we can attack, if not, we can't attack, and only you will fight with koch, right?"

"right!"

Kizaru understand and Aokiji nodded slightly, agreeing with Akainu's proposal, they didn't think that all three of them were needed to catch Koch, they were Admirals of the Marines and their strength was the best in the sea, they didn't believe that Koch who was not even 20 years old can fight with them.

"One to one, that is also fine." Koch looked at Akainu 

Koch looked at Akainu, and was surprised by his decision, if he fought against all three Admirals at same time, there was definitely no chance of winning, and it was also difficult to seriously injured any of them, but one to one, Koch was confident that he can seriously injured them.

Magma start to burn the surrounding as more and more Magma was released by Akainu, in just short time the Grove 13 has become Magma field.

"This will be your grave."

Akainu's huge Magma fist slammed towards koch.

"The scenery is quite good here, I will make a grand grave for you here." Koch said to Akainu, as he take out his saber and slashed towards Akainu.

The giant sword slash and magma collided and the island shook violently, the ground beneath Koch and Akainu start to crack.

"He manage to block the attack from Akainu." Kizaru and Aokiji were shocked, they stares at the battlefield in amazement, they thought it would be boring, but looking at Koch, who blocked the attack with ease, they start to enjoy the show.

"Koch strength is much more terrifying than the intelligent agent reported, it is too terrifying, his strength increased so fast." Kizaru couldn't help but sigh, fortunately Koch will be killed today, otherwise, if they let him grow at this rate, his strength will be equal to sea emperor in just few years.

'Boom'

Akainu and Koch kept on fighting, the collision create powerful shockwave, many people and the pirates, who were still on the island were terrified.

"Your strength has grown to such degree in such short time." Akainu couldn't believe it, in just one year Koch strength was equal to his.

"Obviously I grow up, and you grew old." Koch was calm and start chatting with Akainu.

Akainu's mouth twitched, he never heard anyone increasing their strength to such extent in just one year.

"Fortunately, you are trapped here, otherwise, I would never imagine how much chaos you will bring in the future after you enter the New World." Akainu was glad that Koch was trapped in Sabaody.

"Before I enter New World, I panned to go to the Marineford and have some fun there, but I didn't expect marines were waiting for me here, thank you for saving my time." Koch was having fun teasing Akainu.

Listening to Koch, Akainu face ashen, do you think marines were fool.

Seeing that he couldn't hold Koch with his fist alone, Akainu clenched his other fist and bombarded towards Koch with both of his hands.

Koch also hold his saber in both hands and slashed towards Akainu.

The strength of these two people completely changed the weather around the Sabaody Archipelago.

'Boom'

The loud collision was heard all over the island, their battle has affecting the entire Sabaody Archipelago 

...

Doflamingo stood at the distance and looked at the two people fighting on the battlefield.

"It's him again."

Last time Doflamingo had seen Koch fighting with Akainu, but this time Koch strength was far greater than the last time.

"It turn out to be Koch, and all three Admirals came for him, looks like the Marines are really serious this time."

Doflamingo can feel the power of Koch and he had to admit Koch strength was growing faster than anyone he ever knew, it was even faster than the sea emperors.

"Fortunately he is going to die today, even an sea emperor couldn't fight with all three Admirals and can escape." Doflamingo glanced at Kizaru and Aokiji who didn't make any move yet.

Doflamingo shocked his head, Koch will die today and no one can save him, he was about to leave, suddenly he thought about something.

"Koch will die today, then what about the other members of the Sun and Moon Pirates."

Doflamingo quickly looked around, Kaido want the Phantom phoenix Devil Fruit that Gion possessed, and he want the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit which was also with the Sun and Moon pirates.

"This is an excellent opportunity, the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit may be not eaten yet, even if it was eaten, I can kidnapped that user and take them away, Koch will die soon, so Gion is only the problem." Doflamingo immediately noticed the open area in the sea of ice that was melted by Gion, Doflamingo use his thread ability to fly and followed the path.

He looked at the Sabaody Archipelago that was covered in dark clouds, the battlefield has reached such stage that the whole weather around the islands was changed, such fight were rare even in the New World.

"After Koch death, I will take all the wealth of the Sun and Moon Pirates." Doflamingo shows a greedy smile.

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

39