Chapter 95: Fishman Island.
1.4k 0 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 95: Fishman Island. 

New Dawn, Unknown Sea.

Shakky put down the den den mushi and looked at Koch.

"Captain, if we are going to Fishman Island next, then we need to coat our ship and the only place we can coat the ship right now is the Sabaody Archipelago."

Sabaody Archipelago is filled with marines, and it will be impossible to return and coat the ship.

"The Fishman Island is ten thousand meter below the sea level, and we have invincible defence for one hour, do you think we can reach Fishman island within one hour." Koch asked Shakky, the ship invincible defense can be used to stop the sea water and they can easily travel to the Fishman island.

"Actually there is very fast way to reach the Fishman island, if this invincible defence is strong as you describe then we can use this method." 

"What method."

"Downward Plume or commonly known as underwater waterfall, but these are extremely dangerous, any ship that caught on the underwater waterfall will be pushed downward with high force, and many ship can't take that force and will be destroyed, but our ship has invincible defence, so we will be fine and we can reach the Fishman island within ten minutes." Shakky explained.

(TN: There is indeed underwater waterfall it was explained by nami when luffy crew were at the Fishmen Island.)

"Then let's go the Fishman Island."

...

'New Dawn' is travelling fast through the underwater waterfall, the invincible defence easily resist the force of the sea water, it was better than coating, and with the current speed of the ship, they can easily reach the Fishman Island.

...

"The Fishman Island is here." Koch can vaguely see the bottom of the sea, the beautiful outline of the Fishman island.

"I thought Fisher Tiger and his crew can survive because they didn't save Koala, but they were still taken down by the Admiral, they couldn't escape their fate." Koch sighed, he has attracted the attention of the world government and the Marines to himself so that the Fisher Tiger could survive, but he was still killed.

Koch looked at the Fishman island, he want to recruit some mermaid but, there were not any strong mermaids in the Fishman island, the only strong fishmen is Jinbei, only he has high combat power, but he was male.

"Princess Shirahoshi, she should be around four years right now, but she is too young." Koch knew that shirahoshi is one of the ancient weapon Poseidon, so she can be very strong in the future, the ancient weapons have the power to destroyed the whole islands, but Princess Shirahoshi power came from her ability to control the sea Kings, so Koch was not sure about Princess combat power.

According to Koch, Princess Shirahoshi can be more stronger than Big Mom, she is one of three ancient weapons after all, so Koch want to recruit her to the crew but she is too young right now.

"By the way, did something happened when I was at Sabaody?" Koch asked the girls, who were admiring the sea view.

"Doflamingo, that idiot came and asked to hand over the Ope-Ope Fruit and also asked me to join the Beast pirates." Gion replied.

"Is that idiot still alive?" Koch asked Gion. Koch admired Doflamingo's courage, he dared to asked gion to join the Beast pirates.

Doflamingo shouldn't be that strong right now, Koch can guess that Doflamingo combat power should be around 80,000. In the original series his combat power should be less than 200,000. 

(TN: Author was crazy with this combat power rating and it was hard to understand, 80k combat power is the Vice Admirla strength.)

Gion and Stussy have the strength to defeat Doflamingo easily.

"No, he ran away." Gion didn't take Doflamingo seriously at all.

Her current combat power is one of the best in the whole sea, Gion can easily fought with the commanders of the sea emperors.

"He ran away." Koch can imagine Doflamingo running away from Gion and Stussy, and start laughing.

"Captain, the Seven Warlords of the Sea, the Shichibukai, it seems that Doflamingo is the candidate for Shichibukai." Shakky interjected.

"Shichibukai, they were nothing, but only puppet for the world government."

Koch suddenly thought a brilliant idea, he want to get revenge, and he knew how to do it, he is going to destroy the Shichibukai formation, which will be great loss for the world government, because the Shichibukai were very important for the SSG program of the world government.

.....

Unknown Sea. 

Doflamingo was flying extremely fast in the sky, his pink feather coat was burnt down, his sunglass was shattered and his whole body was charred black.

"Damn, the Sun and Moon Pirates lost Koch, but they are still strong."

Doflamingo thought it would be easy, so when he caught upto the ship, he directly asked to hand over the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit and asked Gion to join the Beast Pirates, but the result was not something he have thought, he was instantly burned by Gion's fire and shocked by Stussy's lightning.

He barely mange to escape, Gion didn't pursue in order to protect the girls, otherwise Doflamingo cannot escape so easily.

Doflamingo knew he won't be able to take the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit with his own strength anymore, his face darkened.

A depressed Doflamingo returned to the Sabaody Archipelago and went towards the Grove one. when he reached the Grove one, he was shocked. The whole Grove one was surrounded by the marines and the Grove itself was s frozen.

"Damn Marines, what have you done to my auction house?" Doflamingo angrily landed on the Grove one, and asked the Marine, he really want to killed everyone here.

"Here lies the Grave of koch, this is the Marine property right now." Said a Vice Admiral.

Doflamingo was shocked, he never thought that Koch died on the Grove one.

Doflamingo mocked Koch in his heart, and looked at the Grove one.

"So, Grove one is Koch's grave from now on, this is also good news." Doflamingo gave a creepy smile to the marines.

"Get lost, this is my territory."

All the Marines drew guns at Doflamingo.

Doflamingo looked at the marines. "So, you have chosen death."

Just as Doflamingo was going to take action, the temperature around him start to get high. Doflamingo's face instantly turned pale as he looked at Akainu, who was walking towards him.

"Since, you are here, I will kill you myself." Akainu's hand turned into magma.

Doflamingo mouth twitched. "Akainu, you mad dog, do you know who I am?"

"Dead person." Akainu kept walking.

Doflamingo panicked, he was afraid of Akainu's craziness.

"Akainu, you mad dog, I will kill you sooner or later." Doflamingo flew into the sky and run away.

The proud Doflamingo was in fit of rage, he was forced to run away twice in a single day.

--------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting. You can also read this fanfiction on Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

42