Chapter 96: Kaido.
1.4k 0 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 96: Kaido.

Sabaody Archipelago.

Doflamingo just run away from Akainu and he was in fit of rage, he was forced to run away twice in a single day.

"What should I do to get the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit." Doflamingo was still reluctant to give up, especially after the news of Koch's death, he was filled with greed.

"The World Government also want the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, and Kaido is eyeing the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit of Gion."

Doflamingo was a cunning person, he was thinking a way to take advantage of either of them to take the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit for himself.

Kaido and the World Government, no matter who won, he won't get any share. After much deliberation, Doflamingo decide to call kaido.

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'pere pere pere pere pere'

'Kacha'

"Joker, what do you want?" Kaido's deep voice came from other side of the den den mushi.

Doflamingo was afraid of kaido, so he went directly to the main topic.

"Kaido, Koch is dead, he was killed by the Marines in the Sabaody Archipelago just now."

The newspaper just published the news about Koch's death, Doflamingo was sure that the news hasn't reached the New World yet.

Kaido was sober hearing the news.

"Useless brat, he didn't even reach the New World and was killed by the marines easily, it seems that he was not that strong, he is too weak and they expected him to be the fourth sea emperor." Kaido said with mocking tone.

"Marine didn't killed him so easily, they dispatched the three Admirals to ambush Koch, and later Zephyr also joined the fight."

'Bang'

The sound of heavy objects falling to the ground was heard from the den den mushi.

Kaido's unbelievable voice came from the den den mushi.

"What did you say?, the four Admirals joined forces and ambush Koch."

Hearing Kaido surprised voice, Doflamingo felt refreshed, finally he heard the shocked voice of kaido, which was rare.

"Just to supress the Sun and Moon Pirates, the four Admirlas joined forces."

Kaido's loud voice was heard by every Beast pirates, and caught to attention of the King and Queen, the 'All Stars' of the Beast Pirates.

Queen the plague, Vaguely heard the last part only. "Could it be those four Admirals are coming for us?"

Queen face was full of fear. "General Kaido, let's run, we can change the headquarter, Marine are going crazy sending 4 Admirals at the same time."

King was also shocked, the combined atrength of the three Admirals and one previous Admiral can easily rival the sea emperors whole Pirates crew.

They knew the strength of their Beast Pirates, if one or two Admirlas came, then it will be not that problem, but four Admirlas is not something, that Beast Pirates want to face right now.

"Cowards" kaido kicked the Queen angrily.

"The four Admirlas joined forces to attack the Sun and Moon Pirates, not us."

"I was scared to death, I thought that the marines are coming after us, so the four Admirlas joined force to attack the Sun and Moon Pirates." Queen breathed a sigh of relief.

Kaido face turn ugly, and looked at Queen with anger, then he took the den den mushi and asked Doflamingo.

"The four Admirlas joined forces, that mean the Sun and Moon Pirates were already killed right?, it is a pity that we couldn't obtain the phoenix Devil Fruit user." Kaido was not in a good mood, the phoenix Devil Fruit is one of the best Zoan Fruit, but now that fruit is lost.

"Koch is dead, but the other crew member of the Sun and Moon pirates managed to escape, Koch blocked all the Marines by himself. Koch fought them for two fours, Zephyr was almost killed and Akainu was also hurt miserably." Doflamingo said to Kaido.

"Joker, are you serious?" Kaido asked Doflamingo seriously.

Koch fought with four Admirals and almost killed one with another being seriously injured. When did Marine Admirals became so weak?.

"Marines will surely publish this news on the newspaper." Queen said to Kaido.

Kaido was silent for a while, he knew that Doflamingo don't have the courage to lie to him.

"After the death of Koch, the world government will definitely go after the remaining member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, this is only chance to get Gion to join your crew. If the world government find them first, then they will kill them, and you will lost the Phoenix Devil Fruit." Doflamingo's plan was to use kaido strength to get the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit.

"Yes, we need to find the Sun and Moon Pirates, as soon as possible, I also heard that the Sun and Moon porates have the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, which has the ability to perform the Immortal Surgery, I want to have that fruit too." Kaido was full of greed, phoenix Devil Fruit and Ope-Ope Devil Fruit, these are the very best devil fruit in the sea.

Doflamingo was shocked, he never thought that Kaido knew about the Immortal Surgery.

"Kaido, the phoenix Devil Fruit is yours, I want the ope-ope devil fruit." The temptation of the Immortal Surgery, made Doflamingo forget the horror of kaido.

"Joker, do you think that you can take that devil fruit from me, don't try to get in my way." Kaido was angry at Doflamingo, he put down the den den mushi and looked at Queen and King.

"Find the remaining member of the Sun and Moon Pirates."

Doflamingo stared blankly at the den den mushi, Blue veins were popping on his forehead.

"Kaido." Doflamingo gritted his teeth, he was furious but there was also fear, Doflamingo knew he can't compete with kaido, but he was unwilling to give up.

Doflamingo can't get the Ope-Ope Fruit from kaido, but there were still two sea emperor beside Kaido.

"Let's spread the news that the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit has the ability to perform Immortal Surgery, and right now that fruit is with the Sun and Moon Pirates, I would like to see if the other monsters from the New World are interested.

--------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting. You can also read this fanfiction on Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

38