Chapter 115: Sengoku’s Speech.
1.4k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 115: Sengoku's Speech.

New World, Whitebeard Pirates.

The Whitebeard pirates were surprised to hear that Whitebeard had a biological son, all of them were gathered together in front of Whitebeard.

"Pops, the marines are saying that, he is your son."

"I don't have a son."

Whitebeard said to the crew, but he regretted it immediately as he looked at the sad face of the crew.

"What I want to say is that, I don't have any biological son, you guys will always be my sons."

Whitebeard looked at Edward Weevil with anger.

"Then who is he?, why did the marines claimed him as your son?"

All the Whitebeard Pirates were full of questions.

"I don't know." 

Whitebeard looked at Edward Weevil closely, suddenly he saw Bakkin, who was with Weevil. Whitebeard remembered her, she was also one of the member of the Rocks Pirates. Thinking of Bakkin and what she used to do in the Rocks Pirates, Whitebeard face turned pale.

...

Kaido and Big Mom also recognized Bakkin.

"Wororororo.."

kaido start laughing, he never thought that someone would do something like this to Whitebeard.

...

"mamamama.. I never thought that Bakkin would stole Whitebeard's gene. This is a good show." Big Mom also laughed.

Whitebeard was angry, he already knew what had happened, he was angry and drank several barrels of sake, he was unable to quell the anger in his heart, he wanted to explain it to the outside world but exposing will even make this even more embarrassing.

The Whitebeard pirates were also angry at this.

"Pops, what should we do?"

Whitebeard looked at his sons, and looked at Edward Weevil in the screen.

"Kill him."

...

The identity of Edward Weevil made a huge uproar all over the sea. No one knew the truth about this, so everyone were thinking that Weevil was really Whitebeard's biological son.

Sengoku, who just reached Sabaody, was busy answering many calls from different kingdoms, many of these calls were related to the Doflamingo and Dressrosa.

All seven names of the Shichibukai were announced, and now it was his turn to show up.

Sengoku checked his uniform and walked towards the stage.

The camera moved towards the Fleet Admiral of the Marines. No introduction wad required, everyone knew about Sengoku.

Sengoku came to the stage and looked at the Seven Shichibukai.

"From now you are allied with the marines and world government, remember your identity and don't cause any trouble in the sea."

All seven have different expression, but they didn't dared to say anything to sengoku.

...

"As expected of the Fleet Admiral, the Shichibukai doesn't even dare to say anything to him."

"No matter how terrifying the Shichibukai are, they are under the marines and the World Government."

Many people were sure that the Shichibukai system will be best for the sea, and with the marines and world government above them, the Shichibukai didn't dare to do anything to the innocent peoples.

...

Sengoku didn't take his seat to sign the agreement with the Shichibukai, instead he walked towards the Koch gravestone.

A Marine followed Sengoku, carrying a den den mushi.

Sengoku looked at the den den mushi.

"It's here, right under my feet is where the corpse of Koch was buried."

Everyone looked at Sengoku, who was standing right above koch's grave, which immediately attracted everyone's attention.

Everyone knows that Koch died on Grove one of the Sabaody Archipelago, but this small island was heavily protected by the marines, no one was allowed to see the Koch gravestone. This was the first time the people were watching the exact place where Koch died and was buried.

Many people looked at the screen, they were feeling sad, although Koch was a pirate but for these normal peoples he was a hero.

"Koch, he has done many evil things but at the end, the marines killed him right at this place."

All the pirates were looking at sengoku.

...

"Sengoku didn't have to this." Whitebeard said as he looked at sengoku standing above Koch's grave.

...

Red Haired Shanks drank sake silently as he watched the show.

...

Kaido looked at the high spirited sengoku.

"Inform the newspaper, if Gion and the others are willing to join the Beast pirates, then I will destroy that island."

...

Sengoku continue his speech.

"Many people think koch as a hero."

As soon as this word comes out, the sea was in an uproar. Although many people also think Koch as a hero, but they didn't dare to say it loud. Koch was a pirate after all, but this sentence should not have come out from the Fleet Admiral of the Marines.

Everyone can't figure out what Sengoku meant to say.

"No, he doesn't deserve to he called a hero, he was a traitor, a small minded criminal."

Everyone were puzzled, just what Sengoku was trying to say.

"All strong pirates were well know all over the sea, but no one knew about Koch before, who is he?, where did he came from?, why was he unknown to the sea even with such strength?, but Koch was not stranger to us, Koch was a Marine before he decided to betray us and become a pirate."

Koch used to be a member in the recruit camp, and this identity of Koch was completely covered up by the marines and they were unwilling to reveal it, because Koch was still alive and if exposed, it may damage the reputation of the Marines.

But now Koch is dead, Sengoku has no other worries. Sengoku want to destroy koch's great reputation. Everyone thought that Koch want to help people, but now he will be treated as a traitor. The people will start to think that Koch did all these things just to take revenge against the World Government and the Marines, not to help these people. This will destroy the influence that Koch brought to the sea.

Sengoku's word shocked the world again.

"Koch used to be a Marine."

All people that were watching the show were shocked. Although Koch died three months ago, but Koch was still famous. From the day of the invasion of the Holy Land to until now, everything releated to Koch gets the attention of the sea, and one of the thing that the world wanted to know about Koch, was his true identity. Because no one on the sea knew anything about koch, it looks like Koch appeared out of thin air.

"So Koch was a Marine. Were the marines secretly training a genius."

"Since Koch was trained by the marines, why did he left them and become a pirate?"

"Just what happened between Koch and the Marines?"

Everyone were curious, they stop talking and listening to Sengoku carefully, they don't want to miss any information.

"It's true, Koch used to be a Marine, he was a student in Marine's recruit camp and was taught by instructor Zephyr." 

When the people heard that, Koch was the student of Zephyr, they were even more shocked. Three months ago, Koch fought with Zephyr, and Zephyr was almost killed. That was the battle between a student and teacher.

...

"Why is Fleet Admiral saying these world?, The marines won't achieve anything from it."

Smoker said to Hina, they both graduated from the recruit camp and with their talent and strength, they both were given Lieutenant rank.

Hina was also confused, Koch was indeed a member of Marine's recruit camp, but he was fired from the camp, so saying these word will only bring bad reputation to the marines, unless.

"Fleet Admiral want to increase the reputation of the Marines by using Koch's strength. when the world learn that koch become so strong because he was trained by the marines, many young people will definitely joined the marines, and the reputation of the Marines will also increased."

Hina said to Smoker, but this was definitely a shameless method, she just hope that her guess was wrong.

------------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

37