Chapter 116: Sengoku’s Plan.
1.5k 5 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 116: Sengoku's Plan.

Sabaody Archipelago.

Sengoku was still giving his speech. Koch was dead but his influence has not disappeared, the peoples were not afraid of Celestial Dragons and the world government any more. After Koch death, few Celestial Dragons went to the sea but all of them were attacked by the pirates.

So, the Marines and the World Government decide to remove the influence of Koch from the sea, just like they have done to the Rocks Pirates and Roger Pirates.

No-one from this generation knew anything about the Rocks Pirates. And many people hate Roger for starting the great pirate era.

Sengoku want to remove all the influence of Koch by making him the criminal, and a bad person in the eyes of normal people and at the same time increasing the Marine's reputation. 

Sengoku was proud of himself for creating such a great plan. His few words will create a huge damage in koch's reputation, and the Marines and world government will cover up everything releated to Koch and within few years, the sea will forget about Koch.

Sengoku then explain about Koch's past, how his hometown was destroyed by the pirates, and how Koch was saved by the marines.

...

"koch's hometown was destroyed by the pirates, so why did he become the pirates himself, shouldn't he hate pirates?"

Many people start to judge koch's decision, and his character.

...

Sengoku continued.

"Marines rescued Koch, who was only eight years old and brought him back to the Marine's Headquarter, and he became a member of the Marine's recruit camp. I used to think that Koch, whose hometown was destroyed by the pirates, would hate the pirates and will become a great Marine, but I never thought that he would betrayed the marines and become a pirate himself."

...

"I never thought that Koch was rescued by the marines, but he betrayed the marines and became a pirate."

"Marines saved Koch and trained him, without marines, how can a eight years old survive the cruel sea."

"Don't make conclusion just from one person's words."

Sengoku plan was already taking its effect, many people that respect Koch start to be suspicious, and this is what Sengoku wanted.

...

"Hina, is this true?"

Smoker asked Hina, he didn't knew anything about koch. Although they used to be in same class, there was no communication between them, and when Koch become a pirate, every things related to koch were covered up by the World Government and the Marines. so, smoker asked Hina, who used to a good friend with koch.

Hina frowned slightly, she knew about Koch, almost all words that came out of Sengoku's mouth were false.

"Koch and Gion were from the same island, and when their island was destroyed, Gion was already eighteen years old and she already has the strength of the Rear Admiral. With her strenght, she can easily survive in first half of the Grand Line, they didn't need any help from the marines. And the Marines didn't even find him, It was Gion that brought koch to the Marine."

Hina said to Smoker, she used to be good friend with koch and Koch has told her about his past. 

Hina looked at Sengoku, she just realised, what the Fleet Admiral was trying to do.

...

Sengoku continued and many people were listening to him silently, they wanted to know, why did Koch betrayed the marines and become the pirate.

"Koch performed very well in recruit camp, I value him very much and wanted to train him into a future Admiral."

Sengoku didn't dare to tell that the marines fired Koch from the training camp, it would be hard to believe that, instead it will damage Marine's reputation, the marines fired such a talented and strong person from their training camp, the people will think that marines were blind.

"I value character more than the combat power, if they had bad character, not only they will not protect but, they will be danger for the sea. I wanted to train Koch character but I didn't expect that something like that happened."

People were curious, just what had happened between Koch and Sengoku. In the whole world, the most fearful thing is the cliffhanger.

Sengoku didn't explain anything about this, he let the people guessed themselves, people imagination is wild. Sengoku method was indeed effective.

...

"I am leaving."

Smoker said to Hina, he didn't want to watch this anymore.

"Hina want to keep watching." Hina shooked her head, and kept watching.

...

"Good job."

The Five Elders were in a good mood, when they saw this, especially hearing the responses from the major kingdoms. This event was very successful.

"Although Koch's reputation was damaged, but this is not enough. There are many people who didn't believe all of these without any proof."

"No need to worry, all of them will forget about Koch within few years."

...

"Captain." 

Yasopp and other member of the Red Haired pirates looked at Shanks, they met with koch before and knew about him.

"Sengoku want to damage Koch's reputation and reduce his influence on the sea."

Benn Beckman said to the crew.

"If one day we were also killed by the marines, the result will also be the same."

...

"Good or bad, who cares. He was already killed by the marines."

Kaido said, and start to drink again.

...

"History is written by victors, the winner will become the king and the looser will be treated as a criminal."

Doflamingo said as he looked at Sengoku, although he didn't know much about Koch, but he did know the methods of the world government.

Bartholomew kuma looked at sengoku, who was still standing on the grave of koch, he can only pretend not to see, he didn't have any choise. Just like Koch sacrificed for his crew, he is also ready to sacrificed for the revolutionary army.

'Even if Gion stands up and speak for Koch, it won't change anything.' 

...

"Koch is dead, and everything about him has also ended, so I have forgiven him. However, the remaining members of the Sun and Moon were deceived by Koch, and many of them were innocent. They even left him alone to die, when Koch face the Admirals."

Sengoku seems to care about the remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates.

...

Many people start to think about sengoku words, the pirates were cruel and if they left their captain to die, it can only mean that they are not loyal to their captain.

"No wonder Koch fought alone against the three Admirals, and the remaining member escaped without care."

"Even the Vice Captain Gion didn't support Koch and escaped, looks like Sengoku is talking truth."

But there are also few people who still support Koch.

"Koch fought alone against three Admirals, because he knew that the chance of their survival was zero, he fought alone so that the remaining members can escape alive."

...

Whitebeard was also thinking the same, if he was in koch's situation, he would also be willing to stand against all enemies by himself and gave his sons a chance to escape.

"Pops, even at such moment, we won't leave you, even if it meant death."

"No matter how powerful the enemy is, we will not leave you."

Whitebeard looked at his sons and was moved, and thought about Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates.

...

Sengoku let out a long sigh of relief, he was proud of his performance, it was perfect. He didn't say anything else and went towards the Shichibukai, and took his seat.

Sengoku looked at the Seven Shichibukai, and many people also stop talking about Koch and looked at the screen, the main part of this event was going to start, signing the agreement between the world government and the Shichibukai.

Everyone's attention immediately shifted to Shichibukai, many people didn't want the Shichibukai system be to established, even some marines didn't want the Shichibukai system, they can't trust these pirates, how can the marines trust the pirates.

Sengoku obeyed the order from the Five Elders, he trust the world government and their methods.

"I know that many people were afraid that, the Shichibukai will misused their power, but you don't have to be worried, if the Shichibukai dare to misused their power then, the marines will capture them."

Sengoku said as he looked at the den den mushi.

The normal people were happy to hear this, this was the most worrying matter to them.

"What?, you will arrest me. Didn't you promised me, that you will never arrest me, if I joined the Shichibukai." 

Edward Weevil, who was not that smart, said to Sengoku.

Sengoku's face was instantly ugly, are you an idiot?, that was the private agreement, how can you just exposed that.

Doflamingo and the others looked at Edward Weevil speechlessly

"Shut up." Bakkin reprimanded her son angrily.

Sengoku then looked at the den den mushi again.

"Everyone should be curious about, why did the marines didn't support Dressrosa and let Doflamingo become the king of the country."

Doflamingo was a pirate, and when he become the king of the Dressrosa, the marines didn't send any support. So, many kingdoms were afraid that the Shichibukai will attack their kingdom next.

"We have investigated this matter, and I like to show you the result of the investigation."

It was the video from the video den den mushi, the marines send some reporters to Dressrosa and record everything, about the evil thing that the previous king has done, who slaughtered many innocent citizens, and about Doflamingo, who saved the country and become the hero of the Dressrosa.

After looking at the reports, many people were convinced that the Shichibukai can bring peace to the sea.

"We send the marines to capture Doflamingo but the citizens of Dressrosa didn't let up capture him, so we gave him the position of Shichibukai."

...

"That Joker is a good person?." 

Kaido laughted at the stupidity of the Marines, he knew about Doflamingo, and knew that all of these were false, but many normal people who didn't know the character of Doflamingo, think that all of these was true.

...

"Shichibukai system will be great beneficial to the sea, and if they did any harm to the normal citizens, then I will be the first one to go against them."

Sengoku said to the sea, with Sengoku's word, many people start to belive in the Shichibukai system.

Except for the pirates, other people have no resistance to the establishment of the Shichibukai system.

...

New World, Dressrosa.

Robin and lily have already found the previous king Riku, and they all were gathered at the same place.

King Riku looked at the screen, where Sengoku announced Doflamingo as the King of the Dressrosa, he clenched his fist.

"Okay, I will help you."

The girls came to him and ask to support them, but he was already feeling hopeless, he killed many innocent citizens by his own hand, but looking at the current situation, he saw some hope. He finally can bring this country to its previous state, he can finally destroy the darkness that surround this country.

"Then, the only thing left was to turn every toy back to normal."

Robin said as she looked at Sugar, after sugar was knocked out everyone will return back to normal and everyone will also remember them.

"Violet, did the captain reached the Sabody?, I didn't want to watch his show."

Robin said to Violet, she was running from the world government all her life and she knew just what kind of methods they can use. Koch saved her and gave her a home, where she can be free from any worry. She doesn't want to hear anything bad about Koch from Sengoku.

Violet used her spying ability and looked towards the Sabaody, after searching for few minute, she found Koch and the girls.

"They already reached the Sabaody Archipelago."

Sabaody Archipelago, Grove One.

Sengoku and the seven Shichibukai were ready to sign the agreement.

A marine came and gave the agreement paper to all seven Shichibukai, all the paper has the signatures of the Five Elders and there was also the signature of the Fleet Admiral Sengoku.

The whole world is watching, after the seven sign the agreement, the Shichibukai system will be officially established.

Sengoku watched at the Seven people, who were reading the agreement paper. There was a smile on his face.

Koch is dead, the Shichibukai system is formed to balanced the strength of the sea, the sea will be calm in the future, as the Fleet Admiral, this will be his greatest achievement, and this will also decreased his work load.

"Did you receive any news about the Sun and Moon Pirates.?" Sengoku asked the marines and the World Government agent, that were standing next to him.

The agent shook his head, there were many Marines and world government spy, all over the islands, every place was covered by them.

"They didn't came."

Sengoku frowned slightly, he thought that the remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates will come to stop this event.

Sengoku knew about Gion's character, she would definitely not stand when the marines humiliate koch's death in such way. 

He knew that, this may be the last chance to kill the remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates, if they didn't came then it will be impossible to find them.

Sengoku looked at the den den mushi, he didn't want to miss this chance.

"Koch is already dead. If the remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates are willing to surrender, I will give Gion a chance to be a member of the Shichibukai, this.."

"I am not interested." A cold voice interrupted sengoku.

Sengoku was surprised to hear that voice, and looked at the sky.

The seven Shichibukai, who were ready to sign the agreement also stopped and looked towards the sky.

...

Shanks was surprised to hear that voice. 

"Why did Gion went there."

That was the stupidest move, there was Fleet Admiral Sengoku, and many Vice Admirals, she can't survive.

"Koch was humiliated by Sengoku, how could the remaining member of the Sun and Moon Pirates do nothing." 

Benn Beckman said to shanks.

Red Haired Shanks gritted his teeth.

"Captain, if we were in their situation, we would do the same." Yasopp said to shanks.

...

The den den mushi was faced towards the sky, everyone saw a beautiful phoenix appeared in the sky that flew towards the Sabaody Archipelago.

The remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates were here.

...

"Why did she went there?, if she joined my crew, I could have destroy that island."

Kaido said with anger in his voice, he knew that Gion will die and the devil fruit will be lost.

...

Bartholomew kuma looked at Gion, he was afraid of this. He was not sure, what to do, should he help Gion and help them escape or should he pretend not to know them.

'Boom'

Gion landed with huge force, and Hancock also jumped from Phoenix back, Shakky also flew down with Stussy and Belo Betty.

Sengoku looked at Gion, Hancock, Stussy, and Belo Betty, they were the strongest member of the Sun and Moon pirates after Koch. He then looked at shakky, who seems around twenty years old, he thought that she was a new member with zoan bat devil fruit, so he didn't take her seriously.

"Thr Sun and Moon Pirates have some strength even after Koch death." 

Sengoku looked at Gion, others were weak and rookie pirates infront of him, Sengoku was not afraid of them, there were thousands of marines and ten Vice Admirals, and now there were seven Shichibukai on their side, and with his strength, he alone can defeat all of them.

Sengoku looked at the Seven Shichibukai.

"From now, you are the member of the Shichibukai, and also the subordinate of the world government, it is time to show your strenght, why don't you help the marines to capture the remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates."

Sengoku thought of another brilliant plan, if the seven Shichibukai capture the remaining member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, it can improve their reputation.

"There was not such agreement today, and I haven't signed the paper yet." Hawkeye Mihawk said coldly, he was not interested in fighting the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Bartholomew kuma also put down his pen and looked at sengoku.

"I also haven't sign the papers yet."

Jinbe also put down his pen, and didn't say anything but, Sengoku understand the meaning.

Crocodile also put down down his pen, but he was neither agreeing nor denying.

"I am not interested in fighting with Gion or Stussy, but I can help to capture others."

Doflamingo said to sengoku, Gion and Stussy were strong and he didn't have confidence to fight against them. When Doflamingo attacked them previously, he guessed that the Ope-Ope devil fruit was eaten by Belo Betty, and no one know about that, so he want to capture her.

"Son, this is a good opportunity to make a name for yourself."

Bakkin said the her son.

Edward Weevil took his naginata and stood up.

"Leave this fight to me."

.. 

"Sengoku." Gion looked coldly at sengoku.

Sengoku also looked at Gion, but he felt something was wrong, suddenly he turned back and looked at the huge saber that was coated in haki coming towards him.

"KOCH"

------------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

40