Chapter 117: Lazy Duo.
1.5k 5 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 117: Lazy Duo.

Grand Line, Sabaody Archipelago.

Koch coated his saber with both Conqueror's haki, Armament haki and he even use the power of lightning and charge towards Sengoku.

Sengoku looked back and was shocked to see Koch.

Gion also took this chance and take out her sword and charge towards Sengoku.

Stussy also released her ultimate attack, a huge lightning bolt fell from the sky.

Shakky also transformed into her vampire form and charged towards Sengoku.

Belo Betty created a ROOM around the area to support them, she also teleported Doflamingo away from Sengoku, their main target is Sengoku, so they don't want any mistake.

Hancock went towards the Shichibukai and kicked Edward Weevil, she then looked at the remaining Shichibukai.

"If you don't want to die, then leave this area."

Koch and the girls don't want the Shichibukai to help Sengoku.

"Is he really Koch?"

Bartholomew kuma looked at Koch who was slashing at Sengoku. He didn't care about the Shichibukai anymore and leave the area immediately.

Jinbe also leave the area.

Crocodile and Gecko Moria, knew they were not that strong, they also leave the area.

"He is still alive, How?"

Hawkeye Mihawk looked at Koch in shock. He finally can challange Koch, but he was not interested in fighting Koch right now, he can challange Koch later. He leave the area, but kept watching the fight from the distance.

There were only the marines and Sengoku remaining in the battlefield.

"This is impossible." 

Sengoku looked at Koch in horror.

"Sengoku, you can't face them alone." 

Tsuru said to Sengoku, she was panicked. Although she hasn't face Koch strength, but Koch was able to fought four Admirals alone and even gave such heavy injuries to Zephyr and Akainu, and now Koch was not alone, sengoku can't face the whole Sun and Moon Pirates alone.

Sengoku also responded quickly, he changed into his Buddha form and take the lightning attack of Stussy. With the transformation he didn't receive any heavy injury from the lightning, but his whole body was numb just for few seconds, and that was enough time for Koch, Gion and Shakky.

Sengoku was attacked from three directions at the same time.

'BOOM'

A huge shockwave created from the collision of such power, the whole island was shaking, the whole Grove one was covered in dust, the ice that was covering the island was also destroyed.

The den den mushi was also blown away, people can only see the dust and nothing more, but they did saw Koch attacking Sengoku before the whole screen was covered by dust.

"It was Koch, I thing I saw Koch."

"Me too, I saw Koch attacking Sengoku."

"What is going on, didn't the marines said that Koch was dead, how can the marines made such big mistake?"

...

"He is still alive?"

Red Haired Shanks looked at the screed with dumbfounded face. He then looked at Benn Beckman subconsciously.

Benn Beckman was the brain of the Red Haired pirates, but this time he was also shocked, the cigarette fell from his mouth and his leg was burned, but he was still looking at the screen with dumb face.

...

"There is no way that person is Koch. The marines will not make a such a huge mistake, is he koch's twin brother?"

Kaido looked at the screen, it was hard to belive that Koch was still alive.

...

In New World, Akainu and Kizaru were blocking the path to the Sabaody, they were at the marines base and watching the live broadcast of the Sabaody Archipelago event.

When Gion and the girls appeared, they were not worried, Akainu even laughed at the stupidity of the Sun and Moon Pirates but now looking at the screen they were stunned.

Akainu and Kizaru looked at eachother.

"Is he really Koch?"

"Definitely not, he died infront of us, we killed him personally." Akainu said to Kizaru, Koch died infront of their eyes. How can he be still alive.

"Then, who is he?"

Akainu was silent.

...

Marines Headquarter, Marineford.

Zephyr was with the new recruits and they were watching the live broadcast.

"He is not Koch, who the hell is he?, Sengoku is in trouble." 

Zephyr, didn't belive that Koch was still alive, even if this person looked like Koch, he should be fake or, he just look like Koch.

"Hurry up, inform Aokiji and Garp, this is emergency, send both of them to Sabaody Archipelago immediately."

Zephyr said to the marines, after Sengoku left the Headquarter, Zephyr was in charge right now, Sengoku can't trust Garp, and Aokiji was still not qualified.

Aokiji and Garp were still in Marineford, and with their support they can kill Koch again. He wanted to go to the Sabaody but he hasn't fully recovered yet and there must be someone at Marineford for emergency.

The marines immediately run towards the office of Garp and Aokiji, but they didn't find them there, they even searched the residence of Garp and Aokiji, but no one was there. The marines start to get panic, they searched the whole Marineford but couldn't find Garp and Aokiji, they even try to call them through the den den mushi, but Garp and Aokiji left their den den mushi in their office.

...

Aokiji and Garp were both lazy, and Sengoku was not in the Marineford, so they took this opportunity and came to the small island near the Marine Headquarter.

They both were wearing blindfolds and lying on the beach chair, they were just Sunbathing.

They both were against the Shichibukai establishment, so they didn't want to watch the event, and they also didn't wanted to see the marines humiliating Koch's death, so they took this chance to visit this island to sunbath.

"Is there an earthquake, I just felt the ground shook a bit." Aokiji asked suspiciously.

"It's seems, that it came from the Sabaody Archipelago." 

Garp also felt something.

The aftermath of the Sabaody Archipelago, even reached the Marine Headquarter.

"Looks like the Shichibukai establishment didn't go well. Do we need to take any action?" 

Aokiji asked Garp.

"The sea emperors were still in the New World, and there is not a single pirates that can challange Sengoku except the sea emperors. There are also ten Vice Admirals with Sengoku, there is no need to worry." 

Garp changed his posture and continued his Sun bathing.

Aokiji also didn't move, he covered his eyes by the blindfolds.

The lazy duo continued to bask in the sun.

...

Everyone were eagar to see, but the screen was covered by the dust and they can't see anything, they want to know, that the person who just appeared was really Koch, or not. They also wanted to know the situation of the Fleet Admiral Sengoku.

"He is the Fleet Admiral of the Marines, he should be fine, He used to be the Marine's Admiral, his strength is still one of the best in the sea right now."

...

"That almost killed me."

Doflamingo said as he looked at Belo Betty, he was teleported by Belo Betty but that still didn't save him from the powerful shockwave, he was covered in blood.

Belo Betty didn't save Doflamingo, he was just in the way of Koch and Gion, they didn't want to waste any strength on Doflamingo, so he was teleported away.

...

Edward Weevil who was kicked by Hancock, stood up.

"Who hit me, I will kill you."

"Shut up."

Bakkin slapped Edward Weevil, she has fear in her eyes as she looked at her son, who was heavily injured.

Bakkin looked at Hancock, just one Kick was enough to heavily injured Weevil, she was afraid of Hancock, and the Sun and Moon Pirates. She knew that Hancock was not the strongest of the crew, there were still Gion, Stussy, Shakky and Koch, who was supposed to be dead.

"We can't afford to provoke the Sun and Moon pirates." Bakkin said to her son.

"No, I want to kill her." Edward Weevil was in anger.

Suddenly, a figure appeared behind him.

"Who do you want to kill?"

Edward Weevil was shaking in fear. Bakkin looked after Koch in horror.

Koch didn't even looked at them and drag a almost dead marine and walked towards the girls.

...

Hawkeye Mihawk looked at Koch, he want to challange Koch to a sword duel. He then looked at Gion.

"Her combat power is also very strong." 

Hawkeye remember the attack of Gion that she used against Sengoku, he can tell, that her combat power is equal to his or even higher, but he was not disappointed instead he want to challange her too.

There is only loneliness in the peak, but there were Koch and Gion above him right now.

"It is good to know that Koch is still alive."

Bartholomew kuma was excited, he didn't know how Koch was still alive, but Koch being alive was good news for the revolutionary army.

"What is Koch going to do today, does the Sun and Moon pirates want to kill Sengoku."

 

Bartholomew kuma knew the value of Sengoku in the Marines. Sengoku's death will heavily affect the marines and world government's power and authority.

'Even if I have to sacrifice the identity of the Shichibukai, I have to help them.'

Jinbe was also in good mood, before he came to Sabaody, princess Shirahoshi told him that Koch was still alive, but he didn't believe her.

"Princess Shirahoshi was right, Koch was indeed alive. If koch is going to protect the fishman island, then I didn't need to become the Shichibukai."

Crocodile looked at Koch and was shocked, he once fought with Whitebeard, and knew just how strong that old man was, he can tell that Koch's strength was equal to Whitebeard.

"Can human really possess such level of combat power?"

Crocodile was frustrated, he was indeed weak compared to such monsters.

"Sure enough, the only option is the ancient weapons. I need to find someone who can read those ancient texts."

The only person that can read those ancient text is Nico Robin, and now she is the crew member of the Sun and Moon Pirates.

After koch's death, Crocodile want to find Nico Robin, but Koch was still alive, he was not interested in Nico Robin anymore, he turned into sand and disappeared.

...

Many den den mushi were destroyed from the battle, but there was still one den den mushi that was still broadcasting, and everyone were looking at the screen, they all were curious.

"Cough cough cough..."

That was a rapid coughing sound, and many people can tell that it was from Sengoku.

"It is Sengoku."

"He is still alive."

"He is not dead yet."

"Listen to the sound, he seems miserable."

...

Whitebeard was also watching the screen, he and Sengoku were old rivals but he had never heard Sengoku making such a pitiful voice.

...

"Betty, keep the den den mushi in correct position, we need to broadcast this to the whole world." Shakky said to Betty.

Belo Betty hold the den den mushi, other den den mushi were destroyed by the fight and few were destroyed by her, and this was the last den den mushi.

Betty moved the den den mushi, and all the people can see the picture clearly now.

Koch appeared infront of them.

----------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

41