Chapter 118: Tokikake’s Death.
1.5k 9 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 118: Tokikake's Death.

Sabaody Archipelago.

Everyone looked at the screen and were shocked to see Koch alive.

"It is Koch, he is alive."

"How?"

"Does Koch have the ability to resurrect?"

"Impossible, I don't think there is a Devil Fruit that have the ability of resurrection."

"The marines were lying, they didn't killed Koch."

"I don't think the marines will lie about this."

No matter how they think, they can't figure out, how Koch was alive.

...

"I think he ate the resurrection Devil Fruit."

Whitebeard said, he was well informed and knew many bizarre devil fruit.

"But, didn't the marines said that Koch ate the Devil Fruit releated to defence."

"Defence and Resurrection, I don't think these ability can come from the same Devil Fruit."

The Whitebeard pirates were confused, it was hard to guess the Devil Fruit of Koch.

"I think that Koch is not a Devil Fruit user. Koch attacked Sengoku from behind, and there was only ocean where he came from."

Whitebeard looked at the screen.

"I have never seen anyone came back to life before, how did Koch manage to fake his death?"

"Could it be that, the marines didn't kill Koch, and Koch manage to escape from Sabaody."

"The marines were not stupid."

Whitebeard shook his head. Some low rank marines can make mistakes, but the four Admirlas will not declared Koch's death without making sure of it.

...

Shanks was also confused, he knew the marines were not idiots to declared Koch's death without any proof. Shanks look at Benn Beckman.

"Do you think I am omniscient, how am I supposed to know that." Benn Beckman said to Shanks.

"Koch is so mysterious, he have many secrets, I can't figure it out."

"Captain, I think you should be thinking about yourself right now."

Yasopp and the others looked at Shanks with sympathy.

"???" Shanks looked at the crew, he didn't understand.

"Captain, did you forget, what you published in the newspaper."

Shanks thought about it and his face changed instantly, he looked at the crew with pleading face.

"I am your captain, you should help me."

"Shanks, even if we want to help you, we probably couldn't."

Benn Beckman said solemnly.

"Although it been only one year but the Sun and Moon Pirates have gotten stronger to an unimaginable level."

Shanks remember the strength displayed by the girls, when they attacked Sengoku.

...

New World, marine base, Akainu and Kizaru were looking at the screen, they couldn't even speak.

"How is he still alive." Akainu was angry.

"I personally killed him, and you were also there Kizaru." Akainu looked at Kizaru.

"Koch died infront of our eyes, but now he is alive, maybe the Sun and Moon Pirates have some kind of resurrection Devil Fruit?"

"Then what about the effort we wasted to kill him, we sacrifice so much, but he is still alive."

Akainu said, he was heavily injured when he fought with Koch and Admiral Zephyr lost his arm.

"It's over."

Kizaru leaned lightly on the chair. Four Admirals surrounded Koch, and killed him, but he was alive now, the marines even created such a huge event, and now all the responsibility will fall upon them. The Five Elders will be disappointed and they might even get demotion. This is the greatest humiliation to the marines and the Admirlas.

"Kizaru, we need to save Sengoku, we have to return to the Sabaody immediately. we killed him once, we can do it second time." Akainu said to Kizaru.

"It is too late, we are in New World, and it will take few days if we want to reach Sabaody."

Kizaru has the speed of light but long distance travel was still difficult for him, and he also can't change his direction when he is travelling in light form.

He may reach Sabaody with in short time but that was also not enough to save Sengoku. Sengoku was already injured and kizaru alone was not match for Koch, and there were all the members of the Sun and Moon Pirates right now. If they want to save Sengoku, they will need the full strength of the marines.

Kizaru looked at Akainu.

"Sakazuki, I think you should stay away from Koch in the future."

Akainu looked at Kizaru in dissatisfaction, he was not afraid of Koch.

"Sakazuki, think about it yourself. When you fight Koch for the first time, he display his powerful defence ability, and when we fought koch second time, we managed to kill him, but he was resurrected. Who knows, what kind of bizarre ability he will use next time."

Akainu wanted to say something, but he didn't have any words.

...

Zephyr who was at the Marineford, feeling worse than Akainu and Kizaru. The three Admirals fought Koch for some time, but he didn't do anything and was almost killed. He even stay at the hospital for two months.

Zephyr looked at the marines.

"Garp and Aokiji, Where are they?"

"We searched the whole Marineford, but couldn't find them."

The marines were still searching for Garp and Aokiji.

"Did you looked at the small islands around the Marineford?" Zephyr said with anger in his voice.

The marine quickly informed the search team.

...

"Cough Cough Cough"

Sengoku was covered in blood, he was heavily injured. He used the remaining strength to stood up and looked at Koch in anger.

"How are you still alive?"

Sengoku knew that Akainu and the others wouldn't lie about Koch's death.

"Why are you blaming me, I never told anyone that I am dead, why did you even think that I was dead?" Koch said to Sengoku.

Sengoku gritted his teeth. He looked around to check the current situation. Suddenly, he saw a motionless Marine being dragged by Koch.

"Tokikake."

Sengoku looked at Tokikake, who was still alive, but unconscious.

"Do you want him?" Koch asked Sengoku.

Koch didn't care about him and throw Tokikake's almost dead body towards Sengoku.

There was joy in Sengoku's eyes, Tokikake was one of the strongest Vice Admiral in the Marine, and he may even become a Admiral in the future. Sengoku didn't expect Koch to let him go like this.

But next moment, Sengoku's smile froze. Tokikake body was cut in half and blood splashed all over Sengoku's body.

Sengoku stared blankly at the corpse that fell infront of him.

Sengoku looked at Gion, who just slashed Tokikake body in half, he couldn't believe that Gion would do this.

"You.."

Sengoku was burning with rage.

The Shichibukai were still watching the show, they knew about Tokikake, one of the strongest Vice Admiral, but he was killed like a chicken, right infront of the Fleet Admiral.

Sengoku looked at the marines, few of them were killed, and others were protected by the Vice Admirals.

"Tsuru."

Sengoku saw Tsuru at the distance, there was no movement, he didn't know about her situation.

Sengoku looked around, he was alone. Although there were still nine Vice Admirals and many Marines and warship, but it doesn't give Sengoku the slightest sense of security. They were too weak compared to the Sun and Moon Pirates. 

Sengoku was seriously injured, he hasn't faced this type of situation in his life.

'The support from the Mariejois will take at least four hours and the support from the Marineford will take nearly two hours. I need to hold on for at least two hour, with Garp and Aokiji, we can still capture the Sun and Moon Pirates.'

Two hours was nothing for the strong people, they can fight for days. Sengoku even fought with Whitebeard for days, but the situation right now was more serious.

Sengoku can tell that Koch's strength can be compared to Whitebeard, and there were still other members of the Sun and Moon Pirates. Sengoku was heavily injured, right now the two hours were like two years.

'I absolutely cannot die here.'

Sengoku has only one thought, he cannot die here. There was never a Fleet Admiral that was killed by a pirate, since the marines were established.

Sengoku knew, his death by the hands of pirates will be a huge shame for the marines.

...

The Holy Land, Mariejois.

The Five Elders were in panic.

"Send the reinforcement immediately, we must insure that Sengoku is still alive, he cannot be killed by the pirates."

The Five Elders were angry, the marines reported that Koch was killed, they even held a huge banquet.

"A bunch of trash."

Even if they want to punished Sengoku and the Admirals, they can't let Koch kill Sengoku.

...

Marineford.

The marines went to the nearest island around the headquarter, they were surprised to see Garp and Aokiji, who were still basking in the sun.

"Admiral Aokiji, Vice Admiral Garp, Koch is going to kill the Fleet Admiral Sengoku, we need to send reinforcement immediately."

The panicked voice of the Marine reached the ear of Garp and Aokiji.

"Huh"

Aokiji and Garp froze for a moment, where did this idiot come from. What do you mean by, Koch is going to kill Sengoku.

The two didn't take this seriously and continued to take Sunbath.

The sea emperors joined forces and attacked the Holy Land was more believable than Koch killing Sengoku.

Is today April Fool's Day?

"It's true, Koch is still alive, and the Sun and Moon Pirates attacked the Fleet Admiral Sengoku."

Garp removed his blindfold and looked at the marines, he then looked at Aokiji. This is a serious matter.

--------------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

41