Chapter 119: The Fun Begins.
1.5k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 119: The Fun Begins.

Sabaody Archipelago.

Sengoku was alone, he looked around, but couldn't find anyone that can support him, he then looked towards the Shichibukai.

"You shouldn't forget the title that you are carrying, you all agreed to be the member of the Shichibukai. I want you guys to help me to stop the Sun and Moon Pirates."

Sengoku gave order to the Shichibukai.

All the members of the Shichibukai looked at Sengoku. Do you think we all are idiots?.

 

Although they all were strong, they knew that they don't have any strength to fight against the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"I am going to kill him."

Only Edward Weevil support Sengoku, but before he could do anything, he was kicked by Hancock again.

"I am co-operating with the world government, not the marines and I haven't signed the agreement yet." 

Bartholomew kuma coldly rejected Sengoku.

Sengoku face darkened.

"I believe that the Five Elders will agree. Do you think that you can become the Shichibukai after rejecting the Fleet Admiral." Sengoku said to the Shichibukai.

But Shichibukai remained unmoved, Sengoku then looked at Mihawk.

"Didn't you always want to challange the strongest swordsman, today is the perfect day, you can challange Koch for the title of the strongest swordsman."

If Mihawk agree to fight with koch, then he can fight with the remaining members of the Sun and Moon Pirates, they can easily waste two hours, and the reinforcement from the Marineford will arrive.

Hawkeye Mihawk looked at Koch, he always wanted to challange the strongest swordsman, and Koch was definitely one of the strongest swordsman he have ever seen.

While sengoku was asking for help from the Shichibukai, Koch was talking with Robin through the den den mushi.

"Is it ready?" Koch asked Robin.

"Everything is ready." Robin replied from the other side.

"What about the situation in the Holy Land and the Marines Headquarter." Koch asked again.

After sometime Violet voice come from the den den mushi.

"The Holy Land gather large force, led by previous Fleet Admiral Kong, and they are ready to leave the Holy Land. The Marines just found Garp and Aokiji, they will also leave the Marineford soon."

Koch was taken aback, he thought that the marines already send their reinforcement, what were they doing?.

Koch put the den den mushi down, and looked at Hawkeye Mihawk.

"I am not interested in fighting with you right now, we can have a duel later but right now don't interfere in my business." Koch said to Hawkeye Mihawk.

Hawkeye Mihawk looked st Koch and said calmly.

"Okay, today is not a good opportunity to fight with you, I will challange you later."

Koch nodded, Mihawk was a wise person, Koch doesn't mind having a duel with Mihawk, he was also interested in the title of the strongest swordsman.

After that, Mihawk turned around and walked away.

Sengoku was dumbfounded, Mihawk was the strongest Shichibukai, and with his help he could easily survive this.

"Are you leaving just like this, you are the member of the Shichibukai."

"I haven't signed the agreement yet." Mihawk didn't even looked at sengoku and continued walking.

Sengoku then looked at Bartholomew Kuma, who was the strongest after Mihawk, and also have the perfect ability that can save him. Sengoku want kuma to use his ability to send him back to the Marineford, but before he could say anything, Kuma also turned around and walked away.

"I will not interfere in your business." Kuma said to Koch and walked away.

"???" Sengoku.

Sengoku looked at Jinbe, but Jinbe also walked away.

Sengoku was going crazy, how did the World Government choose these Shichibukai.

Sengoku looked at Crocodile and Gecko Moria, Sengoku was not feeling good. Sengoku knew the strength of these two.

Crocodile and Gecko Moria also turned around and walked away, if the other Shichibukai had decided to help Sengoku, then they would also be willing to help 

"I haven't signed the agreement yet."

Crocodile also said the same words as Hawkeye Mihawk.

Only Doflamingo was left, he was not interested in helping Sengoku, Doflamingo only wanted the Ope-Ope Devil fruit.

Doflamingo looked at Koch with a dry smile, he also decided to leave.

"Since you are already here, why don't you stay behind, there is also something I want to show it to you."

Doflamingo looked at Koch, he was not sure, just what koch wanted.

"Sengoku, are you satisfied with the establishment of the Shichibukai?"

Koch asked Sengoku playfully.

Sengoku locked at Koch with anger, he was also angry with the member of the Shichibukai.

"It doesn't matter whether you are satisfied or not, the Shichibukai were no longer needed." Koch said to Sengoku.

"It is not up to you to decide whether the Shichibukai system should be established or not." 

Koch looked at Sengoku, and then looked at Girls.

"It looks like he still have some strength left, you guys can fight with him first, I still have some preparation to do."

Gion, Shakky and Stussy charged towards Sengoku. The moment Gion left the Marine, she knew that, she would have to fight with the marines one day, but she never thought that she will fight against the Fleet Admiral himself.

Gion was wating for this day, three months ago the marines surrounded Koch, and now they have surrounded the marines, it's time to take revenge.

If Sengoku was not injured, then it would be a tough fight for the girls, but Sengoku was already injured, so it won't be a problem for them.

The three girls burst with a powerful momentum at the same time.

A cold sweat dripped from Sengoku's forehead, he looked at the girls in fear, he can tell that, all of them were powerful, especially Gion, her strength can be compared to the Admirals.

Sengoku was dissatisfied with the marines intelligence, they said that, without Koch the remaining members of the Sun and Moon pirates were nothing.

Gion turned into phoenix, Stussy turned into her lightning form and Shakky turned into vampire and they all attacked Sengoku at the same time.

Sengoku also turned into his Devil Fruit form and decided to take defence. He was already injured, so he decided to waste time, he was wating for the reinforcement.

'BOOM'

Everyone were surprised to see the strength of the girls.

"The girls are so strong, who said the the Sun and Moon Pirates were weak."

"Sengoku is at disadvantage."

The sea finally realised the strength of the Sun and Moon Pirates.

...

"It is miserable, it was only Koch before, but now the whole crew are stronger."

Shanks looked at the screen, when he fought with Koch for the first time, it was only Koch, but right now the situation has completely changes. Every member of the Sun and Moon Pirates were strong, Shanks can tell that Gion's combat power can even rival his.

"Gion is stronger than we have expected, Stussy with the lightning Devil Fruit is also very strong, and the new member looks like Miss Shakky. with their strength, the Sun and Moon Pirates are the strongest pirate crew in the sea right now." 

Benn Beckman said to the crew.

...

Sengoku was miserable, he looked at Koch, who hasn't make his move yet. He knew that, he can't continue the fight like this.

" You pirates only know how to bully others with numbers. If you have the ability, let's have a fair fight."

Sengoku said to Koch, this was the only method that he can think of, if they fight one to one then, he can waste more time.

"Three months ago, the marines surrounded me with four people, so don't worry, I will also use only four people. You can't called this bullying, I learned this from you."

Sengoku was completely lost.

Koch then looked the den den mushi in Belo Betty's hands, and gave a charming smile.

The fun begins.

---------------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

41