Chapter 126: Gift.
1.4k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 126: Gift.

Wanokuni, Beast Pirates.

The Beast pirates leave the Wanokuni, and went towards the Fishman Island.

Every move of the sea emperor will attract the attention of the whole world.

"The Sun and Moon Pirates and Beast pirates are going to fight."

"As expected of that lunatic Kaido, he will do whatever he wants, and no one can stop him."

"Even the Big Mom Pirates and Whitebeard pirates invited the Sun and Moon Pirates. The sea will be filled with chaos."

"Kaido declared that after defeating Koch, he will take everything from the Sun and Moon Pirates."

"I think I will return to the paradise, the war between the four sea emperors will bring chaos all over the New World."

Huge ships filled with thousands of pirates were sailing towards the Fishman Island.

Kaido was standing at the bow of the ship, behind him were the King and Queen, the all star of Beast Pirates.

"The Sun and Moon Pirates can't hide anymore, Koch is now the fourth sea emperor, if they decide to hide then he didn't deserved to be called the sea emperor."

Kaido was sure that they will find the Sun and Moon Pirates.

The Holy Land, Mariejois.

The Five Elders were in a good mood, their plan was successful. The three sea emperors are going against Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"These simple-minded and short-tempered pirates, they are really easy to take advantage of."

"Kaido is crazy, we knew that he will be the first one to challange Koch, but I never thought that Whitebeard will also invite Koch."

"Looks like Whitebeard care a lot about his title."

"This is good news for us, with all three sea emperors going against Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates, they won't survive in the New World for that long."

The Five Elders were proud of themselves, but they also regret, if they knew that the sea emperors are so easy to fooled, they would have used this tactics before.

"Let's blame all the failures on Sengoku."

"Yes, it was his plan to go after Koch."

"The marines invited us for the funeral of Sengoku."

"After becoming the Fleet Admiral, the first thing he did was to catch Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates, and he failed. He didn't even do anything after becoming the Fleet Admiral, His funeral is not worthy of our participation."

"Not only he become the useless Fleet Admiral, he was also the first one to get killed by the pirate."

...

New Dawn.

"Kaido is coming after us, Big Mom invited us for the Tea Party and Whitebeard also invited me for fight, for title of the strongest man."

Koch read the newspaper, he never thought that all three sea emperors will be after him at the same time.

"The world Government is secretly making trouble for us, no wonder they gave such titles for our crew. This was all their plan."

Koch was not worried about this, instead he was happy, the fame that he was receiving also increased his Achievement Points.

'After the Achievement Points reached 500 thousand, the ship will get the new ability, let's try that new ability against the Five Elders, after all they have contributed a lot.'

"Big Mom invited us to the next Tea Party, but that will be held few months later, Whitebeard Pirates invite us but they didn't make any move, it was only kaido that leave the Wanokuni, and is coming after us."

Shakky said to Koch. They don't need to face Big Mom and Whitebeard right now, but kaido is coming after them, and they need to prepare for it.

"Then let's go directly to the Wanokuni, the lair of the Beast Pirates. Stussy tell those newspapers that the Sun and Moon Pirates will go to Wanokuni to visit kaido."

Koch was already planning to go to the Wanokuni.

Stussy take out the den den mushi and informed many newspapers. 

"I will personally go to the Wanokuni to watch the show."

Big News Morgan said, and he also prepared to go to the Wanokuni.

"Violet, pay attention to the movements of the marines and the World Government, I don't want to be disturbed when I fight with kaido."

Although the Sun and Moon Pirates were strong, he doesn't want to face kaido and marines at the same time.

The Sun and Moon Pirates sailed towards Wanokuni with full speed.

...

The news that Koch was going to visit Kaido in Wanokuni was spread all over the sea.

"Sure enough, the Sun and Moon Pirates are not afraid of Beast Pirates. Koch even killed the Fleet Admiral, why should he be afraid of kaido?"

"Kaido already leave Wanokuni, with his full troops, and Koch was going towards Wanokuni, there will be a good show to watch."

...

Kaido also received the news.

"Koch is going towards Wanokuni."

Kaido was angry, as he read the newspaper. They already left Wanokuni and were going towards the Fishman Island.

"Whitebeard didn't came to challange me even after I occupied the Wanokuni, why is Koch going to Wanokuni and why now, when we are not there?".

"What should we do now, Koch is going to visit us and Wanokuni is not protected."

Queen said to kaido. Wanokuni is the Beast pirates territory, so no one would dare to attack there, but kaido and Koch are going to fight and Wanokuni is not protected.

"Should we go back?" Queen asked kaido.

"Koch and his crew are strong, our battle may destroy everything that we have created, we need to find another island for our battle."

Kaido and the Beast Pirates wasted many years to create the perfect base for their pirate crew, he doesn't want to destroy that.

"When is Koch going to visit us, did he said any specific time. Let's invite him to another island for our battle."

Kaido said to King and Queen.

They both read the newspaper carefully. After reading many newspapers, they find that the content is roughly the same, The Sun and Moon are going to visit Kaido, but there was no exact time.

If koch published the time, the World government and the Marines may ambush them, so he didn't say it.

"Time was not mentioned." King and Queen said to kaido.

"That bastard is playing with us."

Kaido was angry, since no specific time was mentioned, the Sun and Moon Pirates doesn't need to attack them now, they can attack them anytime, six month later or, one year later.

Kaido didn't want to wait that long, he has seen Koch growth, Koch was getting stronger day by day. A few years later Koch will be stronger and it will be more difficult to fight against him.

"Let's continue our previous plan, we will go to the fishman island, the fishman island is the first territory of the Sun and Moon Pirates, they will surely come to the fishman island to save it."

Koch become the fourth sea emperor and the fishman island become his first territory, if koch couldn't even save his first territory, it will damage his reputation.

"The Sun and Moon Pirates used such tactics, this is just a child play."

...

New Dawn is moving fast towards the Wanokuni. Everyone on the ship were training, they were going against kaido after all.

Koch came to the deck of the ship. Shakky and Violet were there, with the help of Violet, shakky manage go gather many useful information.

"Sister Shakky, is there any news about the new Fleet Admiral?" 

Koch asked shakky, it's been more than two weeks since Sengoku's death, so Koch though that the world government will appoint a new Fleet Admiral already.

"This is strange, the world government has not announced anything related about it, the seat of the Fleet Admiral is still empty."

There were hundred thousands marines in the sea, and there must be someone to command all of them. The seat of the Fleet Admiral can't be empty.

"The next Admiral will be selected from the three active Admirals so it should be Akainu, Kizaru or Aokiji, but in hasn't been that long since they became Admiral. Maybe the world government is not that confident in the current Admirals."

Koch was thinking about the new Fleet Admiral. In the original, it was Akainu, who become the Fleet Admiral after Sengoku.

"Sister Shakky, In my name, send the congratulatory gift to Akainu, for becoming the Fleet Admiral of the Marines."

Koch said to Shakky.

"Koch, do you think that Akainu will be the next Admiral?"

Shakky looked at Koch in confusion.

"Yes, the chance of Akainu becoming the Fleet Admiral is very high."

"There is a marine base in our route. We can send the gift to that base."

Shakky turned into her Vampire form and flew away.

New World, Marine Base.

Every marine base in New World is protected by the Vice Admirals, and this base was the same, the only strong Marine was the Vice Admiral, Yamakaji.

Suddenly the warning alarm was activated, and the Marines were running here and there.

"Unknown enemy appear on the horizon, be alert."

Shakky flew over the Marine base, she threw a huge iron treasure box that she was carrying and without saying anything she dissappear.

"That was the Bloody Witch from the Sun and Moon Pirates."

"What did she throw?"

"Don't get too close to that iron box."

Vice Admiral Yamakaji ordered and took out his den den mushi to inform the Marine Headquarter.

--------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

39