Chapter 130: Yamato Joined The Crew.
1.3k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 130: Yamato Joined The Crew.

New World, Onigashima.

"Can you take me with you?"

Koch hasn't said anything but Yamato already ran over and hold Koch's hand. 

Koch looked at Girls, looks like he won the bet.

The girls were surprised when they saw Yamato's reaction. You are kaido's daughter, how can you betray him so easily.

"If you want to come with us, then you should join our pirate crew."

Koch looked at Yamato and asked seriously.

Yamato unmask herself and said with a smile.

"Okay, I will join your crew."

She didn't even think and directly accepted Koch invitation.

Koch saw the system light shining brightly around her.

"I must be dreaming."

Shakky questioned what she saw, she knew about kaido, so she thought that his daughter would be like him, but Yamato is completely opposite.

'Nooooo..'

Hancock cried, she was having a beautiful dream, but it was destroyed by Yamato.

"Welcome to our crew."

Koch reached out his hand, Yamato did the same which exposed her wrist cuffs.

Yamato's excited eyes immediately dimmed, she retracted her hand slowly.

"I can't leave this island, this cuffs will blow up if I leave this island."

Yamato gritted her teeth, this was the perfect opportunity to leave wano, kaido and all the members were not at wano, and with her strength, she could leave this island easily, but this cuffs didn't allowed that. Her dreams were destroyed by these cuffs.

Koch already knew about these cuffs, he grabbed the cuffs, shattered them and threw them out.

'BOOM'

Yamato was shocked, and there was some tears in her eyes when she looked at her cuffs free hand.

"That bastard really want to kill me, I am not his daughter anymore."

Yamato said with anger. The bomb was real.

"I am free, I can leave this island now."

she hugged Koch with excitement, she can leave this island and fulfilled her dream.

"I am now the member of your pirate crew."

[Yamato joined the crew.

Combat power: 20,364.]

Koch glanced at the system. There was no information about her Devil Fruit, looks like she hasn't eaten her Devil Fruit yet.

Koch looked at Yamato, she is sixteen years old right now. She was talented and strong, but kaido didn't trained her, if she could received proper training, she will be far stronger than the original.

'Her Devil Fruit is also Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit but she hasn't eaten that yet, it should be in the treasure house of the Beast Pirates. I should find that Devil Fruit first.'

Koch want that Devil Fruit. Yamato's Devil Fruit was a powerful Devil Fruit, he didn't want to miss this chance.

...

Jack and the Beast pirates just reach here. Jack was furious to see Yamato with koch.

The Beast pirates that were spying the Sun and Moon Pirates, explained everything to Jack. 

"Yamato, you bastard, do you want to betray Kaido and the Beast pirates?, you should know your identity."

"I am not his daughter, I am Kozuki Oden and from now on I am a crew member of the...."

Yamato stopped for a moment and asked Koch in a low voice.

"What the name of our pirate crew?"

"Sun and Moon Pirates."

Koch also replied to Yamato in low voice.

"I am a crew member of the Sun and Moon Pirates."

Yamato said, as she raised her head proudly.

Gion and the girls were speechless, they thought that Yamato was a huge fan of Koch and decided to join their pirate crew, they were wrong, she didn't even know the name of their pirate crew, and she still decided to join their crew.

"Kaido is pitiful to have such a daughter." 

Shakky sympathized with kaido.

...

Big News Morgan, who was following them also heard this, he was contacting the headquarter to publish the Big News.

Morgan was dumbfounded, he was used to heard all kind of weird and shocking news, but this was the craziest news he has ever heard, this was the Biggest News.

"Kaido actually has a daughter, but she betray kaido and wanted to join the Sun and Moon Pirates, this is Big News. Hurry up and publish this news, Kaido can't even protect his daughter, she is taken by the Sun and Moon Pirates."

Morgan was laughing, this news will definitely be huge shock to the sea. Kaido had claimed that he will take the members of the Sun and Moon Pirates after he won, but the tables have turned, kaido's daughter is taken away by Koch, and she is willing to leave the Beast pirates.

...

Yamato looked at Jack.

"I'm no longer that bastard's daughter, tell him that, I'm leaving the Wanokuni."

Jack was filled with anger.

Yamato looked at Koch and the girls.

"We should leave this island, kaido and others can come back anytime. We need to run."

No matter how courageous Yamato was, she knew that they were no match for kaido and Beast pirates.

She didn't know anything about Koch or the Sun and Moon Pirates, and now she finally have the chance to leave the wano, she didn't want to miss the chance.

"You guys should have a ship right, I will handle Jack and these pirates. You should leave, I will find your ship and we can escape from this island."

Yamato urged Koch and the girls to leave quickly.

"Do you want to run."

Jack was angry, he can't let Yamato escape from wano, Kaido will kill him.

The Beast pirates wanted to stop Jack, but they couldn't. 

'The other party is the Sun and Moon Pirates, where does your confidence come from?'

"Captain, you can leave everything to me. You should leave quickly, I will find you later."

Yamato said to Koch again.

"With me here, no one can hurt my Captain."

Yamato said as she faced Jack and Conqueror's haki was released from her.

"Conqueror's haki, no wonder Captain was interested in her."

Hancock looked at Yamato.

"Looks like we have another strong member in our crew."

Gion and the girls looked at Yamato with satisfaction.

Shakky, who was smoking a cigarette, came to Yamato and grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.

"Looks like you didn't know anything about our captain and our pirate crew."

Yamato was shocked to see Shakky, who went forward and faced Jack alone.

Jack knew about the Sun and Moon Pirates, and he also know about their strength, but he was not afraid. 

Jack looked at shakky, he wanted to say something but before he could say anything, shakky disappeared from her position and appeared infront of him.

'BOOM'

Shakky held a cigarette in one hand, and grabbed Jack's head with the other and smashed him to the ground. Jack's head was covered in blood. 

Shakky stood up and kicked Jack's head, she broke his horn and his teeth, while she was still smoking.

Yamato looked at shakky and was stunned, she knew about Jack's strength, he was the fourth strongest in the Beast Pirates but he was easily defeated, just what kind of monster pirates did I join.

-----------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

42