Chapter 129: Yamato.
1.3k 3 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 129: Yamato.

New World, Onigashima.

"Sun and Moon Pirates are here."

The Beasts Pirates that were protecting the island looked at the Sun and Moon Pirates in horror. They didn't dared to make any sound, they have seen the strength of Koch and the girls.

"It's over, all the strong members went with kaido, there is no one who can stop the Sun and Moon Pirates."

"What to do. I think we should run and hide somewhere."

These remaining Pirates were weak, and when facing the Sun and Moon Pirates, there was only option for them, that is to run away.

...

"What?, the Sun and Moon Pirates are here."

Jack was shocked. The whole crew went to find the Sun and Moon Pirates, but they came directly to their territory.

"We should run. We can't fight with the Sun and Moon Pirates. We can hide until all the members returned back."

A pirate said to Jack.

"We are the Beast Pirates, why should we be afraid of them?"

Jack looked at the pirates with anger, he doesn't think that Sun and Moon Pirates can win against the Beast Pirates and Kaido.

Jack and the pirates went towards the port.

...

"Who are they?."

Yamato, who was still wandering around the onigashima, heard that the sun and Moon Pirates have entered the wano.  

Wano won't receive any newspaper from outside, so Yamato didn't know anything about Koch or the Sun and Moon Pirates.

...

"Wano is indeed beautiful."

The Sun and Moon Pirates were enjoying the scenery of the wano. 

The remaining Beast pirates were spying the Sun and Moon Pirates, they were frightened, they didn't want to face the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Big News Morgan was also following the Sun and Moon Pirates from the distance, he didn't want to disturb them.

"Where are the Beast Pirates and Kaido?, we already spread the news that Sun and Moon Pirates are coming to wano to visit the Beast Pirates and Kaido."

All the newspaper have already posted that the Sun and Moon Pirates were going to visit Wano, but kaido and the Beast pirates haven't returned back to wano.

Morgan was sad, he thought that he will get the chance to post the Big News today, but kaido and Beasts Pirates haven't returned yet. He want to post something.

Morgan's eye lit up, he found another Big News.

"The Beast Pirates are not here, where are they?, are they afraid of the Sun and Moon Pirates and ran away?"

"Boss, that might no be the case, kaido is lunatic, he is not afraid of anything."

A reporter said to Morgan.

"Who cares, everyone want to hear the Big News. If kaido isn't afraid, then where is he, when the Sun and Moon Pirates are already here."

Morgan knew that kaido was not afraid of the Sun and Moon pirates, but this news will be huge, and Morgan was not afraid to post it.

"But Boss, we will offend Kaido, the emperor of the sea, it will be very troublesome in the future."

The reporter said to Morgan. Morgan may not be afraid of Kaido, but he was.

"This is no big deal, we can always change the headquarter."

Morgan was fearless, as long as he can report the most shocking news, he dares to offend anyone.

"Immediately publish this news. Kaido, the emperor of the sea, was afraid of the Sun and Moon Pirates and ran away abandoning his lair, and the Sun and Moon Pirates are the new ruler of Wano."

...

Koch and the girls were enjoying the scenery of the wano.

"Koch, the Beast pirates aren't here, what are we going to do?, are we going to wait for them."

Gion asked Koch.

"We are here for the new member of our ship, then we can wait for kaido."

The main reason that Koch came to wano is to find Yamato.

"New member?"

Everyone looked at Koch curiously.

"The only strong female member of the Beast Pirates is Black Maria, with the bounty of 280 Million Beri."

Shakky said to the crew.

Koch nodded, he also wanted Black Maria to join his crew.

"She is indeed strong and suitable to join our crew, but our main target is not her, it is Yamato."

Koch said to the girls. Yamato was his favourite. Not only she was talented and powerful, she was also one of the most beautiful women.

"Yamato?"

Shakky and other girls were even more puzzled, they have never heard of that name. Beast pirates was the famous crew, all the strong members were known all over the sea, but they never heard of Yamato.

"Yamato, she is the daughter of Kaido."

Koch said to girls.

"That lunatic has a daughter, who is the mother?" Shakky was curious.

"Daughter of kaido???"

Everyone were surprised, they never thought that kaido would have a daughter. There wasn't any news related to kaido's daughter.

"Captain, Yamato is kaido's daughter, how can she join our crew."

Shakky asked Koch, Yamato is the daughter of the sea emperor, how can she join their crew.

All the girls were thinking the same as Shakky.

"Want to bet, I can easily convince her to join our crew."

Koch said to girls.

Gion looked at Koch, she and Koch were almost together all the time and she also knew that, this was the first time Koch came to the wano. She was sure that Koch didn't know much about Yamato, and Yamato is also kaido's daughter, she didn't think the Yamato will betray her father and join their crew.

"We can bet, the looser will do anything the winner want."

Gion said to Koch.

Everyone looked at confident Gion, and they also joined the betting.

"You guys don't want to join the fun."

Koch said to kuin and Koala, all the girls joined the betting but not them.

"We won't, captain will always win."Kuina and Koala said to Koch.

Koch looked at certain direction, his observations haki is pretty powerful now, he easily find Yamato, who is coming towards them. Koch and the girls also went to the same direction.

After sometime, all the girls saw a figure coming towards their direction. The figure was wearing a hannya mask and was carrying a mace.

"She is pretty strong." 

Gion, shakky and the girls looked at Yamato curiously, almost all of them have observation haki right now, and they can tell that Yamato is a strong girl.

"With the same type of weapon as kaido, and also the devil like horn, she should be the daughter of kaido, Yamato."

Shakky said as she looked at Yamato.

"Koch it's your turn, I don't believe that you can convince her to join our crew. If you fail, you need to follow my every order."  

Gion gave Koch a provocative look.

'If I won, will the captain marry me.' 

Hancock face turned red, and she began to daydream about the marriage.

Robin's face was also little red, no one knew just what she was thinking.

"If I win then I want captain to use his identity to order that, all the crew members should dress like me for the whole week."

Belo Betty said to girls.

...

Yamato looked at Koch and the girls.

"Who are you?"

All of them wearing different clothes than the people of wano, so yamato knew that, they must be from outside of wano. Yamato was little excited to see them.

"Are you guys from outside the wano. Can you take me with you."

Gion and the girls. "???"

----------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

43