Chapter 138: The Chaotic Battle.
1.2k 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 138: The Chaotic Battle.

New World, Wanokuni.

The Beast Pirates and The Sun and Moon Pirates were facing eachother.

"Captain, it is useless to talk with them. Let's beat them and show them the strength of the Beast Pirates."

Jack said to kaido.

"Arrogant brat. Do you think you are safe just because your captain is here?"

Shakky smokes a cigarette and said to Jack. She completely ignored the thousands of pirates and walked towards Jack.

Jack was scared of Shakky, he subconsciously stepped back.

"Witch Shakky, do you think we will let you bully our crew members?" 

King said to shakky, although he doesn't like Jack, but Jack was the member of the Beast Pirates, so he can't let others bully the Beast Pirates. King hold his sword and charged towards Shakky.

'CLANG'

King's flame sword was blocked by another flame sword.

"The second strongest of the Beast Pirates. It is a bit disappointing, you are weaker than I thought."

Gion looked at King with cold eyes, her body burned with phoenix fire and she increased her strength.

King looked at Gion in disbelief, he immediately took his Devil Fruit form of the Ancient Zoan, Pteranodon, but he was little late. He was flown backwards and smashed into the Beast Pirates, many unlucky pirates were killed on the spot.

Kaido was shocked by the strength displayed by Gion, which was greater than he previously thought.

The arrogant Beast pirates looked in horror. 

All of them respect King's strength, he was the second strongest member of the Beast Pirates, and Gion is also second strongest member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, but King seems weaker compared to Gion.

King stood up without any scratches, all the Beast Pirates breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Leave both King and Queen to me."

Gion said to the Girls, after her combat power was increased, she hadn't fought with any strong opponent, but King alone was not that strong, so she decide to face both King and Queen at the same time.

"What did you say?"

Queen looked at Gion with anger, they were the all star of the Beast Pirates, the strongest members of the Beast Pirates after Kaido.

"Do you want to fight with both of us, are you looking down on us."

This was a great humiliation for the all star King and Queen, they both roared and charged towards Gion at the same time.

Shakky looked at Gion, who was fighting with King and Queen, the all star of the Beast Pirates, and the only remaining all star of the Beast Pirates was Jack, who was not that strong.

"It seems that there are no strong opponents left for me."

Shakky ignored the thousands of pirates and smoked a cigarette.

"Witch shakky, are you ignoring us?"

Sasaki said to Shakky coldly, he was also one of the strongest in the Beast Pirates, his strength was only below the all stars, King, Queen and Jack.

"Just you?"

Shakky looked at Sasaki, and then looked at Jack. 

"Why don't you both attack together."

Jack and Sasaki looked at eachother.

"Let's attack together."

Jack said to Sasaki, he alone was no match for Shakky.

...

All the member of the Beast Pirates roared and charged towards the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"We are not afraid of you."

Yamato also carried her mace and charged towards the Beast Pirates.

"It's ridiculous to rely on the numbers, our sister can easily defeat you all."

Sandersonia and Marigold looked at Hancock.

"Slave Arrow."

Hundreds of arrow flew towards the Beast Pirates. Many Beast pirates were turned into stones.

"Okay, don't just stand still, go enjoy the fight. I will protect you."

Stussy said to the girls.

Kuina draw out her sword and charged towards the Beast Pirates.

Lily turned into her giant form and slammed at the Beast Pirates.

Koala also charged towards the Beast Pirates, she didn't have any weapons right now, so she was fighting with her hands and legs.

Belo Betty created the 'ROOM' and was supporting the girls.

Nico Robin was standing next to Stussy, she doesn't need to be near her opponents, she can support the girls with her Devil Fruit from the distance. Many of the Beast Pirate's neck were broken by her, and many of the Beast Pirates start to fell on the ground, because their legs were caught by Robin's hand. Her Devil Fruit is useful in such war.

Baby-5 also transformed her hands into sniper rifle and start shooting the Beast Pirates.

Ulti was little scared at first, but now she doesn't care about anything, with the support from the girls, she was easily defeating many Beast Pirates.

The Battle has Begins and it was chaotic.

Kaido looked at the Battlefield, he was stunned. He thought that it would be one sided fight, but the Sun and Moon Pirates were strong and the Beast Pirates superiority of the numbers didn't matter at all.

"What an enviable crew."

Kaido looked at Koch, his eyes were filled with greed, if he won against koch, everything that belong to the Sun and Moon Pirates will belong to the Beast Pirates.

Kaido coated his mace with Armament haki and Conqueror's haki and looked at Koch.

"I'm not like Sengoku. Your crew is good, but it is not enough to defeat the Beast Pirates."

Koch also draw out his saber and coated it with Armament Haki and Conqueror's haki.

A mace and saber collided together. Everything that was within hundred meter was destroyed.

The collision created a powerful shockwave, and the collision of Conqueror's haki changed the whole atmosphere.

Many weak Beast Pirates were flown away from the shockwave, and many loose consciousness when the powerful Conqueror's haki hit them.

The Battlefield was divided into two parts, one part was where kaido and Koch were fighting and the second was where the others were fighting.

"How is that possible?"

Kaido was shocked to feelt the strength of Koch, he was pushed backwards. Kaido didn't believe that he was weaker in pure physical strength.

Kaido changed into his strongest human-beast form and attacked koch again, kaoch also increased his strength and attacked Kaido. Their collision start to shake the island.

Kaido was pushed back again, he looked at Koch in horror. He never though that Koch was already this strong.

...

"Is this a fight between the sea emperors."

Kozuki Hiyori looked at the fight between kaido and Koch, which changed the whole weather, and even the island was shaking.

"How is this possible?"

-----------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

40