Chapter 139: Koch Vs Kaido.
1.2k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 139: Koch VS Kaido.

New World, Wanokuni.

"How can you be so strong?"

Kaido stared at Koch in surprise. Kaido used his strongest human and beast form, but Koch still seems stronger than him.

Kaido find it unbelievable that koch was stronger than him in pure physical strength.

"How did you become so stronger in such young age?"

Kaido said to Koch, who was only 20 years old. He find it hard to believe that 20 years old kid is stronger than him, he thought of himself when he was twenty years old, he was just a new member of the Rocks Pirates and was far weaker than the top members.

"What?, don't tell me that you are scared, let's continue this battle."

Koch dragged his saber and slashed towards kaido.

"High strength doesn't mean you can win. let's see for how long you can keep that strength."

Kaido start laughing and transformed into his dragon form. 

A huge blue dragon flew high into the sky. The sky was surrounded by the dark clouds and the Kaido's dragon head protruded from the clouds. Its like a mythical beast that came from heaven to destroy the world.

Looking at the strength displayed by kaido, the Beast Pirates roared with excitement, they were filled with fighting spirit.

"That old man is strong."

Yamato glanced at the sky, she was little nervous, she didnt know the strength of Koch and the Sun and Moon pirates. she start to swing mace faster and faster.

"If I want to help Captain, I need to defeat these pirates as soon as possible."

Yamato transformed into her Devil Fruit form and increased her attack speed.

...

"It's not the first time. I have seen kaido's strength many times, but everytime he seems stronger and stronger."

Denjiro stared at kaido, who seems far stronger than the past.

Hiyori was also looking at the Chaotic Battle. She want to help the Sun and Moon Pirates to defeat the Beast Pirates, but she didn't have the strength.

...

Kaido looked at Koch. According to few newspapers, Koch was the Devil Fruit user, but when he attacked Sengoku, he came out from the ocean, so kaido was not certain if Koch was the Devil fruit user or not, but Koch hasn't used any Devil Fruit ability until now.

"Let's see, if your attacks can reach me."

Kaido looked at koch, being able to fly is a huge advantage. Kaido opened his mouth, a dazzling red light condensed in his mouth.

'Bolo Breath'

The red light was released towards Koch in huge, conical blast.

Koch used Moonwalk and flew towards kaido, he covered his saber in Armament and Conqueror's haki and slashed towards the 'Bolo Breath'.

The collision create a huge explosion in the sky, it was like a huge firework that explode in the sky.

Koch's advancement was not stopped by the 'Bolo Breath', he was still charging towards kaido.

'Moonwalk.'

Kaido looked at Koch, who was using Moonwalk to reach up to him. Kaido knew about the marine's six styles, Moonwalk can give user the ability of flight but it was hard to maintain it for long time. Kaido find a way to consume koch's strength.

'Kaifu'

Kaidou blows strongly, creating powerful crescent wind blades.

Koch completely ignored these attacks, his Physique point was 101, which made his defense extremely powerful, these attacks can't harm him.

Koch didn't dodge and quickly approach kaido, and charged towards kaido's head. 

Kaido looked at Koch who was above his head.

Koch slashed at kaido's head with his saber. Koch's target was kaido's beast form, although using the Moonwalk didn't consume his strength, he was not interested in fighting while flying.

Kaido felt like his head was going to split open.

The huge blue dragon was smashed down by the huge force and crashed into the onigashima, the whole island shook by the collision.

"Damn it, I'm actually hurt."

Kaido stood up, blood was dripping from his head. His head was the hardest when he was in his dragon form, but it still was cut by koch's Saber.

Kaido, who hasn't been hurt in ten years, looked at Koch in fear. The last person to hurt him was Oden, and ten years later, it was Koch.

"This small injury is nothing, i can easily recover from this."

Kaido was stubborn, he transformed into his dragon form and flew again.

'Tatsumaki'

Kaidou spins his serpentine body into a coil and summoned several tornadoes around him.

"How long can you last in the sky?"

Koch physical strength was higher than him, so kaido plan was to consume Koch's strength.

Koch used Moonwalk again and flew towards kaido. 

'Bolo Breath'

The powerful dragon breath slow down Koch a little, and kaido took this opportunity to create a distance between them. He didn't want to fight with koch in close combat.

Koch take his saber and slashed towards kaido, with kaido huge body, it will be hard to dodge this attack.

Kaido looked at the saber slash, with his huge dragon body he can't dodge it, he was cut and the saber slash create a huge wound in his body.

Although kaido was hurt, he still believes in his tactics, he has powerful vitality and resilience, and he can keep fighting for days.

Koch understand Kaido tactic. With his strength and his Physique, the consumption of using the moonwalk was almost nothing, so he was not worried.

"If I remember correctly, you fought with that Red-Haired Shanks for three days. Today I will show you the real battle of the sea. Let's see how long can you last."

Kaido looked at Koch and laughed. With his Physique and his dragon Fruit he can fight for weeks.

Koch looked at kaido and disappeared from his position, and appeared right above kaido, and grabbed his dragon's horns.

Kaido also opened his mouth and shoot the Bolo Breath at Koch.

Koch completely ignored kaido's attack and used all strength and throw kaido towards the onigashima.

'BOOM'

Kaido smashed on the onigashima with huge force, the whole island shook violently.

Many Beast Pirates were running away, the shockwave from the collision killed many Beast pirates.

Koch looked at below, he coat his saber with both Armament and Conqueror's haki, and also used the lighting form and fall from the sky towards kaido.

With powerful attack and high momentum, Koch slashed at kaido.

'BOOM'

Koch's didn't stop attacking, he kept attacking again and again, which was creating huge shockwave.

Many Beast Pirates were killed or flown away by such powerful shockwave.

"Even the shockwave is so strong."

King and the Beast Pirates protected themselves from the strong shockwaves.

Stussy and shakky also transformed into their Devil Fruit form and protect the girls.

But many Beast Pirates were not that lucky, from the thousands of pirates, only about hundred were left standing.

...

"Is this the battle between the sea emperors."

Denjiro looked at the battle between Koch and kaido with shocked face.

"Looks like Koch is stronger than kaido."

Hiyori stared blankly at Koch.

'BOOM'

"It's bad."

Denjiro came infront of Hiyori and protect her from the shockwave.

He looked at the battlefield, that shockwave was so powerful, he then looked at Hiyori and breathed a sigh of relief. She was fine.

...

Big News Morgan was also watching this battle.

"Big News, Big News, this is Big News."

---------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

37