Chapter 142: Black Maria Joined The Crew.
1.3k 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 142: Black Maria Joined The Crew.

New World, Wanokuni.

Koch dragged Kaido and went towards the girls, he then looked at King and Queen who were lying on the ground. Koch threw kaido's body between King and Queen.

"It looks pretty good."

All the top members of the Beast Pirates were lying on the ground. 

The others Beast Pirates were shaking with fear as they looked at Koch, they never thought that Kaido the king of the Beast will be defeated by Koch.

King and Queen looked at kaido, it was hard for them to believe, although they were defeated but they believed that kaido won't be defeated.

"It's captain Kaido."

Black Maria looked at Kaido, she always believed that kaido won't be defeated. She looked at Koch, his clothes were shattered but there was not a single injuries on his body, compared to kaido, who was full of injuries and even his horns were missing.

'How can be there such huge gap in their strength.'

"Our captain lost."

"It's over."

The Beast Pirates lost their fighting spirit, all the members of the Sun and Moon Pirates were still standing, they don't have anyone who can fight with the Sun and Moon Pirates.

The Beast Pirates have lost this war.

Kuina looked at the Beast pirates, she was little disappointed, she wanted to continue the fight.

Stussy looked at dissatisfied kuina, she stepped forward and asked her.

"What happen?"

"I want to fight more. I haven't reached the limit."

Kuina thought that the battle will last for days, so she was fighting slowly, but the battle was over only after few hour, so she was little dissatisfied.

...

Kaido looked at the Beast Pirates, almost all of them were defeated, even the King, Queen and Jack were defeated.

"It's over."

The long-lost fear is shrouded in Kaido's heart, although he lost, he thought that his subordinates have the advantage, and there was still possibility of come back. Unfortunately all of the Beast Pirates were already defeated.

"The Sun and Moon Pirates are not the opponents that can be defeated by the numbers, all of them were strong."

King said to kaido.

...

"Captain, you won."

Yamato stared blankly at koch, it was hard for her to believe that kaido would lost within few hours.

"Captain, you are too fast."

Yamato laughed and went towards kaido.

"Hahaha, old bastard, you have lost to my captain and so fast, it turn out that you are not that strong."

Yamato mocked kaido.

Kaido looked at Yamato, his face was red with anger.

Yamato looking at anger kaido was little afraid.

"Captain save me." Yamato ran towards Koch.

Kaido looked at Yamato and Koch, he was powerless to do anything to them, although he have recovered some of his strength due to his Physique, but he knew it will be pointless.

Kaido looked at Koch, he was surprised by Koch's Physique, Koch was without any injuries. Kaido doesn't belive that Koch is a normal human, it is impossible for a normal human to have such powerful physique.

"come on, come on, stand up and fight with our captain, did you forget what you have taught me?"

Yamato hide behind Koch and mocked kaido. She always dreamed of mocking kaido like this.

"I have lost."

Kaido's voice reached everyone's ears, all the Beast Pirates have lost their hope.

"If I can't even accept this, then I don't deserve to be called the emperor."

Kaido said to the Beast Pirates.

"I lost and the loser are not qualified to negotiate terms, you can take anything."

Kaido said to Koch, he then looked at King and said in low voice.

"If they want you, then you can follow them."

Winner take everything, kaido has defeated many pirates captain and took all of their crew members, and those who reject were killed.

King looked at kaido, he knew why kaido was saying this to him, he knew if he reject the Sun and Moon Pirates, they may kill him, but he was not afraid of death.

King looked at Koch.

"Koch, you are strong, but I will never join your crew."

Koch looked at King, although king was strong, but Koch was not interested.

"Both you and Queen can't even win against our Vice Captain, we don't need you."

Yamato said to king.

Ulti was shocked, Koch rejected King, one of the all star, but she was allowed to join the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Koch went towards Black Maria.

"Can you join my crew now?" 

Koch invited Black Maria again.

Black Maria stared at Koch blankly. She didn't know what to answer.

"NO... you can choose others, but not Black Maria." Kaido said to Koch.

Koch was surprised to hear that, he looked at kaido.

King also looked at Kaido, he was also surprised to hear that.

'Is one women more important to you than your right hand man.'

Koch looked at kaido, Yamato and Black Maria. He knew that Yamato is kaido's daughter, there was no news about her mother, and Maria can't be Yamato's mother, Maria is only one year older than Yamato, Maria is only seventeen years old right now. 

But Maria and Yamato have same types of horn so there must be some kind of relation between them.

Koch looked at Maria.

"Are you kaido's wife?"

Gion and The girls looked at Black Maria, they want to know, even the Beast Pirates were looking at Maria.

"Kaido has a wife?"

Morgan, who was recording everything was also surprised, he came to the battlefield after kaido and the Beast Pirates were defeated.

'This is BIG NEWS, BIG NEWS.'

...

Kaido looked at Koch, he believed that Koch wouldn't rob another man's wife.

"Yes"

"No"

Everyone looked at Kaido and Black Maria, this was getting even more interesting. 

Kaido accepted but Maria didn't accept, what is going on?.

Koch was curious.

"What is going on?" Koch asked Maria.

"I am just a member of the Beast Pirate." Maria said to Koch.

"Then you don't mind joining my crew member right?"

Koch asked again.

Maria looked at Kaido and then looked at Koch again, she was born in wano and didn't knew about the outside world before, she ate her Devil Fruit with mistake and she received enough strength to protect herself, with her new strength she was able to become the member of the Beast Pirates just one year ago. She didn't have that much connection with the Beast Pirates.

Koch looked at Maria, there was system light shining around her, so he already knew her decision.

"Now you are the member of the Sun and Moon Pirates."

Koch directly announced the new identity of the Balck Maria.

[Black Maria joined the crew.

Devil Fruit: Spider-Spider Fruit, Model: Rosamygale grauvogeli.

Combat Power: 31,568.]

Kaido looked at Black Maria and Yamato, who have joined the Sun and Moon Pirates.

It was the darkest day of his life.

...

"Kaido's wife and his daughter both have betrayed him, and joined the Sun and Moon Pirates. This is BIG NEWS."

Morgan captured all of this scene, his whole body was trembling with excitement. He knew this news will shake the whole world.

"Our newspaper may even surpass the world government newspapers."

This was the Morgan dream, to surpass the world government newspapers, and his dream will become true, due to one person. 

Morgan looked at Koch, after Morgan start publishing the news about Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates, his newspapers became famous, and there will always be some kind of news related to the Koch and Sun and Moon Pirates.

"Take pictures, especially of Yamato and Black Maria. The world government has order us to published every detail, so we don't have to hold back."

Morgan looked at Stussy, who was coming towards them.

Stussy used to be the underground emperors and knew about Morgan very well, in order to make Big News, he will do anything, so she was here to warn him to not publish any random news that can harm the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Morgan and Stussy make a deal that, Morgan will not publish any news that can harm the Sun and Moon Pirates, and stussy will gave him all the information for his Big News.

Big Mom has invited Koch for the Tea Party and Whitebeard challenged Koch for the title of the 'Strongest Man', both will be Big News for Morgan, so he accepted the deal without any thought.

-----------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

38