Chapter 143: Kaido Left Wano.
1.2k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 143: Kaido Left Wano.

New World, Wanokuni.

Kaido looked at Black Maria, there wasn't any relation between them, but he was also a sing man, there is nothing wrong if he was interested in Black Maria. 

Kaido then looked at Yamato, he knew about her character, so he didn't say anything to Yamato 

"Koch, what should we do with these pirates?, should we kill them?"

Shakky asked Koch. 

Koch was not interested in the Beast Pirates, he only came to Wanokuni for Yamato.

Kaido looked at Shakky, although he was sad that his future wife was taken away, but hearing shakky words he was little nervous, it's a matter of life and death of the whole Beast Pirates.

Kaido has been caught few time, but he always managed to escape, but now there were thousands of Beast Pirates and their base. These are the decades of hard work, he can't let the Sun and Moon destroy all of these.

Kaido might be able to run away by flying, but his subordinates doesn't have the flying ability.

"Let them go, and I will owe you one. I can even attack the Marines Headquarter if you want."

Kaido said to Koch.

"Your promises are worthless."

Koch walked towards kaido. He was interested in kaido's Devil Fruit, but killing Kaido will not give him anything. The Devil Fruit can appear anywhere in the whole world, and it will take years to search for it. If they are late, it will be eaten by someone else, so Koch was not interested in killing kaido.

"I am not interested in killing you, and as for your subordinate?"

Koch looked at King and Queen.

"They were beaten by you, you can decide." Koch said to Gion.

"They were weak, and I don't want to bully the weak."

Gion put her blade, she was not interested in killing the weak.

The face of King and Queen were ugly, they both combined their strength, but they couldn't defeat Gion.

Kaido looked at King and Queen.

"Both of you joined forces and still lost."

Kaido thought that King fought with Gion alone and lost against her.

"Useless trash." Kaido said to King and Queen.

"But she is really strong."

Queen was easily beaten by Gion, he didn't even have strength to fight with her.

"Hmph, two vs one, but you lose so quickly, don't make any excuses for it."

Queen was scolded.

"But captain, you were also defeated within few hour."

Queen said to kaido, and ran away.

Kaido's stared at Queen, his eyes were red with anger. 

Shakky looked at Sasaki.

"Get out of here."

Sasaki run towards kaido without saying any words.

Shakky then stared at Jack.

"As for you."

Looking at Shakky, Jack was horrified.

"I was planning to kill you, but since captain was not interested in killing, you can live, but I will cut off one of your arm, so you won't be so arrogant in the future."

Shakky disappeared instantly, and appeared behind Jack, Jack's arm was cut off.

Jack covered the bleeding wound and silently walked towards Kaido.

"You two also joined together and lost."

Kaido looked at Sadaki and Jack.

Yamato came forward and looked at Kaido.

"Old bastard, I will spare you this time. Remember, I have nothing to do with you and the Beast Pirates, I am a member of the Sun and Moon Pirates from now on."

Kaido didn't care about Yamato anymore, he looked around, there were hundreds of Beast Pirates that were still alive. Many of the Beast Pirates were killed by the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Kaido looked at the Wanokuni, this was his base, but now he can't have it anymore. Wanokuni will be the territory of the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Kaido looked at Koch.

"I will take the Onigashima and leave Wanokuni."

Onigashima was the true base of the Beast Pirates. Kaido turned into his dragon form and used his flame clouds to lift the whole Onigashima and took all the remaining Beast Pirates and flew away.

...

Some distance from the Battlefield, Hiyori and Denjiro were looking at Kaido and The Beast Pirates.

"Did the Sun and Moon Pirates really win against the Beast Pirates?"

Hiyori asked Denjiro, it was hard to believe that Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates won this war.

"It's true."

Denjiro was trembling, he always dream of Wano being free from kaido, and today his dream came to life.

"The Sun and Moon Pirates should be strongest pirates of the sea."

"If the Beast Pirates are leaving, then what will happen to Wanokuni?"

...

Kaido and the Beast Pirates left the Wanokuni.

From the initial thousands of pirates, only few hundreds were alive.

They work hard for ten years to built the base on Wanokuni, and they were leaving everything behind.

"This was the war between two emperors, It is already the best result that the loser can survive."

Hundreds of pirates were silent, a depressed and gloomy atmosphere enveloped the whole Onigashima.

This battle destroyed their pride, they doesn't look as arrogant as before.

"Captain, where are we going?"

King asked Kaido.

"There are many islands in the New World, we can choose any of them, but the most important thing is that, we should wait for a week before appearing in the sea."

Queen suggested.

"???"

Everyone were confused, why should they wait for a week.

"We lost this war, there is nothing to be embarrassed about it, this was the battle between two emperors, but if the sea knew that we lost within just few hours, then it will damage our Beast Pirates reputation. Others will make fun of the Beast Pirates."

Queen explained. If they didn't appear for week, then they can say that, they fought bloody battle for a whole week.

"It seems right."

All of the Beast Pirates understand Queen plan.

"Big News Morgan was in Wano."

King said to the crew. The place become silent again.

Kaido shivered, he knew about Big News Morgan methods, that bird will post anything.

All the Beast Pirates seems depressed.

Kaido looked at the Beast Pirates.

"What are you all depressed about?, I have failed many times in the past, but I become the emperor of the sea at last. As long we live, we still have the chance."

Kaido said to the Beast Pirates.

"That's right, even the Pirate King Roger lost many time in the past."

"Every great Pirates have suffered failure in the past."

"We have to train more, we can surpass the Sun and Moon Pirates one day."

Kaido looked at the Beast Pirates, there is still hope for the future.

"But Koch is only twenty years old, and the members of the Sun and Moon Pirates are very young." 

Jack said to the crew.

Kaido"..."

Beast Pirates."..."

The place was silent again.

Kaido brought out his sake bottle and start drinking.

He was fifty years old right now, and Koch is only twenty, it was hard for him gain more strength. It will be almost impossible to surpass the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"Why is my life so hard, when I was young, there was Captain Rocks, and after his death, there was Roger, the pirate king, and after his death, there was still that Whitebeard, and now finally Whitebeard is getting old, it was my turn to rule the sea, but that Koch came out of nowhere."

Kaido was drunk, all the members of the Beast Pirates were also drinking.

Kaido was sitting in his broken seat and was drinking, suddenly he thought of something.

"Didn't that old hag invited Koch for the Tea Party and that Whitebeard challenged Koch for the title of the 'strongest man'."

Kaido sobered up instantly.

"That old hag still want koch's genes, she will be more miserable than me."

"And with koch strength, he can defeat Whitebeard too. He won't be able to keep his title for long."

"I won't be the only one to suffer."

Kaido now desperately wants to see Big Mom and Whitebeard destroyed by Koch.

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

'pele pele pele pele pele'

Kaido looked at the den den mushi, It was a call from Big Mom, there was a smile on his face.

----------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

39