Chapter 146: Big Mom’s Invitation.
1.2k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 146: Big Mom's Invitation.

New World, Totto Land.

All the Big Mom Pirates wake up in the middle of the night to read the newspaper.

All of the them have fought with the Beast Pirates, they knew the strength of Kaido and the Beast Pirates, and the Big Mom Pirates also think that they were equal in strength.

With the defeat of the Kaido and the Beast Pirates, the Big Mom Pirates were terrified. 

Big Mom have invited Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates to her next Tea Party, and if something happened at the Tea Party, then they have to fight with Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates, so all of the Big Mom Pirates were afraid.

Whole Cake Island.

All the top members of the Big Mom pirates were gathered together and were reading the newspaper.

Katakuri looked at the newspaper and then looked at Big Mom. Big Mom had invited the Sun and Moon Pirates to the Tea Party, which is only few weeks away.

"We have invited a monster to the tea party."

"Then should we cancel the Tea Party?"

"We can't, if we cancel the Tea Party, others will think that we were afraid of the Sun and Moon Pirates. It will damage our Big Mom Pirates reputation."

All the top members of the Big Mom are talking to eachother. 

Smoothie and the few girls looked at the newspaper, especially the pictures of Koch. According to Big Mom, one of them will be married off to Koch. If they were going to be married off one day then they would like Koch to be their husband.

Big Mom was also reading the newspaper, she knew Kaido's ability, it would be impossible to defeat that beast within just few hours.

Big Mom took out her den den mushi and called Kaido.

...

"Kaido, what happened at Wano, why did you lost so fast?"

Big Mom asked Kaido. Everyone from the Big Mom Pirates were also listening to the call, they also want to know and be prepared.

"Why should I tell you?" 

Kaido didn't plan to reveal everything so easily.

"Kaido, don't be so stingy, don't forget that you still owe me a huge debt."

Kaido's heavy breathing was heard from the den den mushi. The den den mushi also copied kaido's angry face.

"Linlin, think about it yourself. The Sun and Moon Pirates tricked me to left Wanokuni, and They went to wano when I was not there, they were at wano for two weeks before the fight began."

No one knew just what Koch did in wano for two weeks. Big Mom's eyes widened, many things came into her mind.

"Those bastards samurai, I will kill them sooner or later."

Kaido said with anger.

"Linlin, I don't have time to talk with you, if you are afraid I can also participate in your tea party, I will never forgive Koch, he won't have another opportunity like this ever again."

Big Mom already guessed what had happened at wano.

"Kaido if you dare to come to my tea party, I will kill you."

'Kacha'

...

Onigashima.

Kaido put the den den mushi down, and start laughing.

"Old hag, l don't belive that you are not fooled."

Kaido start drinking again, but this time it was to celebrate.

...

Big Mom Pirates.

Everyone heard the talk between Big Mom and Kaido.

"mama, it looks like after the Sun and Moon Pirates went to wano, they joined with the samurai of wano and set up an ambush. Kaido was not in wano for two weeks, so the Sun and Moon Pirates have all the time they needed, and when the Beast Pirates returned, the Sun and Moon Pirates and the samurai immediately attacked them, just like they did with Sengoku."

Perospero said to Big Mom, other members also support this theory, only this way the Sun and Moon Pirates can win against the Beast Pirates.

"That idiot kaido is a fool." Big Mom taunt kaido.

"It is kaido own fault, it's been ten years and he haven't killed the samurai of the wano. All the samurai have terrifying strength and with the combined strength of samurai and the Sun and Moon Pirates, they sneak attacked the Beast Pirates. It's not surprising that this happened."

After hearing this everyone's fear of the Sun and Moon Pirates was decreased.

"Even if they ambushed kaido, the Sun and Moon Pirates can't win if they didn't have enough strength. The Sun and Moon Pirates were indeed strong. Mama, do you really want to invite Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates?"

Katakuri asked Big Mom. He believed that the Sun and Moon Pirates were strong enough to challange the Emperors, and to invite such force to the tea party is not a good thing.

"ma.ma..ma.ma, there is nothing to worry about. I am inviting the Koch to talk about the marriage and I am not like that stupid kaido. This is my territory, Koch can't ambush and none of you will betray me, right?"

Big Mom looked at her children.

"Will not."

Everyone bowed their heads.

"Then we don't have to be worried about the Sun and Moon Pirates, and we are not going to fight with them, we are only going to talk about the marriage."

Big Mom looked at Smoothie and others.

"ma.ma..ma.ma, contact that Morgan, I am inviting Koch and the Sun and Moon to the tea party again."

"Yes."

"If one of you can marry Koch, then our Pirates crew will be the strongest of the sea, even stronger than the Beast Pirates and Whitebeard Pirates."

Big Mom said to her daughters.

Smoothie and the girls were looking at the eachother, one of them will be married to Koch, and they want that person to be themselves.

"I hope Koch grabbed that poneglyph from kaido, this will be great opportunity for us, after we gather all four poneglyph, we can finally visit that final island."

...

Next Day.

Many people woke up and were surprised to read two big news.

The Sun and Moon Pirates won the war against Beast Pirates.

And, Big Mom invited the Sun and Moon Pirates to her Tea Party again.

"Is Big Mom crazy?, Koch defeated the Beast Pirates so easily, where does her confidence come from."

"We understand if she cancel the tea party, but she didn't and even send the second invitation."

"Even if the Big Mom Pirates were stronger than the Beast Pirates, they can't win against the Sun and Moon Pirates."

"The Beast Pirates lost in just four hours, I bet that the Big Mom Pirates won't even last for 3 hours."

"I think that Big Mom have some plan, If not, she will not invite the Sun and Moon Pirates second time. I bet the Big Mom Pirates can last up to ten hours."

The sea was shocked by the second invitation of the Big Mom, and some even start to bet again.

...

Whitebeard pirates.

The Whitebeard pirates were ready to sail towards Wano, when they received this news.

Whitebeard was reading the newspaper, he was stunned for a while.

"Pops, what should we do?"

They were ready to sail towards wano, they want to take advantage of the war and save Marco, but the fight is already over and Big Mom even send the invitation already.

Whitebeard knew about the strength of kaido and Big Mom. Whitebeard was sure that the newspaper didn't print everything.

With kaido physique it was impossible to defeat him in just four hour. Whitebeard fought with kaido many times, he can defeat Kaido but not in few hours.

"Looks like Koch and the samurai joined force and ambush kaido."

Whitebeard can't think any other methods. He knew about the samurai, the samurai will support Koch to take revenge of Oden's death, and without any ambush it is impossible to defeat kaido in just four hours.

"It seems that most terrifying part of Koch is not his strength and talent but his intelligence. No wonder that Sengoku was killed by him. Koch is strong and smart, if you want to win against him, you need to be stronger and smarter than him."

Whitebeard was worried about Marco safety, he then looked at Marco's Vivre card, that has no damage.

"Let's wait until the tea party end."

From the looks of it, Marco seems to be fine, and Whitebeard didn't want to fall in Koch trick. It's been almost four months since Marco was captured, and his vivre card shows that he is fine, that mean the Sun and Moon Pirates didn't plan to kill him or torture him.

The Whitebeard pirates will take at least week to reach Wano, at that time the Sun and Moon Pirates would have left Wano already.

...

Onigashima.

Kaido looked at the newspaper and start laughing.

"That old hag was fooled, this will be a good show. Linlin have few daughters. Koch, you better take all of them. If you can, take that old hag too. Let's see who will be the joke of the sea."

When the Beast Pirates read the news, they were also celebrating.

"Great, we are saved. The Big Mom Pirates are nice people."

"The Big Mom Pirates will replace us as a joke."

The Beast Pirates didn't think that the Big Mom Pirates can win against the Sun and Moon Pirates.

------------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

37