Chapter 149: Let’s Attend The Tea Party.
1.2k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 149: Let's Attend The Tea Party.

New World, Unknown Sea.

Koch was taking sunbath on the ship's deck, suddenly he remembered something, and went to find Shakky.

Shakky was in charge of the intelligence, she was collecting all the information of the sea, especially the information of the sea emperors and the Marines.

Shakky was handling the helm of the ship, with the ship spirit, it was very easy to sail on the new world.

"Sister shakky, is there any news about the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit of Sengoku?"

After the death of the Fleet Admiral Sengoku, the whole world was searching for his Devil Fruit. Koch also was interested in this Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit, there were very few Devil Fruit that were releated to gods, and this was one of them.

It was very hard to find the Devil Fruit that can reappear anywhere in the world, but Koch was sure that this fruit will appear in the Grand Line.

In East Blue, there were very few Devil Fruit users, and very few Devil Fruit appeared in East Blue, Koch only knew about the Flame Flame fruit of Ace and Slip Slip fruit of Alvida, that appeared in East Blue, and other Devil Fruit like the Gum Gum fruit of luffy and Chop Chop fruit of Buggy were from the Grand Line.

Many Devil Fruit users died in the Grand Line, but their Devil Fruits never appeared in the Four seas, so Koch belived that Sengoku's Devil Fruit will reappear in the Grand Line.

It will also take a lot of time for the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit to reappear, according to some books that he read in the past, the more rare the devil fruit is, the more time it will take to reappear.

If it was some random Devil Fruit then, whoever find the fruit, they will try to sell it instead of eating it, but if someone found the Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit, then they will eat it without any thought.

"There is no any news of that Devil Fruit. Right now almost all Pirates and even the marines were searching for that Devil Fruit. Once this Devil Fruit appear, it will shake the new world, many people will fight for this fruit."

Shakky replied to Koch.

"It is also a good news, as long as the fruit is not eaten by anyone, we still have chance to find the fruit."

Koch doesn't have any other option but to wait for the Devil Fruit to reappear.

"Is there any news about the sea emperor and the Marines."

Koch asked shakky, after the defeat of kaido, koch want to know the reaction of Big Mom, Whitebeard and the Marines.

"Big Mom send an invitation to you for the Tea Party, that will happen after few weeks, and she also recalled all the Big Mom Pirates."

Shakky looked at Koch, she understands Linlin very well, she knew why Big Mom invited Koch to her Tea Party. And from the information she received, Big Mom is taking this matter seriously, Big Mom recalled every member of the Big Mom Pirates back to the Totto Land.

"The Whitebeard pirates also recalled all of their crew members back, and it seems that Whitebeard is wating for you. He had challenged you for the title of the 'Strongest Man'."

Shakky never thought that Whitebeard will recalled all of their crew members back, looks like even Whitebeard is feeling pressure from Koch.

"Big Mom's Tea Party and Whitebeard's challange. It will be fun."

Koch was wating for the tea party, if he could take some of Big Mom's daughters then, his combat power can reach around 1 million, but it may not increase his Achievement Points.

The newspaper already posted that Koch took Kaido's wife and daughter, so Koch taking Big Mom's daughter will not increase his Achievement Points, so Koch was planning to take Big Mom herself.

"Sister shakky, what will happen if Big Mom joined the Sun and Moon Pirate?"

Shakky was shocked to hear that.

"Captain, What are you talking about?"

Shakky knew that Koch was going to take some of the Big Mom's daughter, which is possible, but taking the Big Mom herself is impossible.

"Captain, she is one of the sea emperor right now, she won't join our crew. In the past she joined the Rocks Pirates, because she was not that strong and the ship was also filled with the strongest men, so to make her dream come true, she joined the Rocks Pirates."

Rocks Pirates were different than other pirates. Rocks acquired almost all the members of the crew from the Davy Back Fight, so there was no trust and feeling between the crew member, and Linlin only joined the crew because she doesn't have any other option.

And linlin is one of the sea emperor right now, no matter what, linlin won't joined the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"There is no harm in trying."

Koch has absolute confidence that he can defeat Big Mom, but Big Mom may not joined their crew even after her defeat.

But if somehow Big Mom joined their crew, then it will bring great amount of Achievement Points, so Koch wanted to try, not only for the Achievement points but also for the combat power.

Big Mom is one of the sea emperor, her combat power should be around 700k, and if she joined the Sun and Moon Pirates, Koch combat power will reach 1.5 million.

"Captain, it is really Impossible. Big Mom is a stubborn women, she is like a giant child, she won't listen to anyone but herself."

Shakky still believes that this is impossible.

"Is there any news about the marines and the World Government?"

Koch asked shakky.

"There is no movement from the marines and the World Government, it looks like the world government want the four sea emperors to fight with eachother. Around ten days ago the marines held the funeral of the Sengoku, but no one from the world government attended the funeral. And after the funeral, the previous Fleet Admiral Kong took the Fleet Admiral position again."

"Kong become the Fleet Admiral already. We missed the best opportunity."

Shakky looked at Koch, she didn't understand.

"If the next Fleet Admiral died right after taking the office, it will be great news, and the impact will be great."

Koch missed this good opportunity to acquired the Achievement points.

Shakky looked at Koch with shocked face.

"But, I think that Kong is just temporary Fleet Admiral, I believe that the Five Elders will gave that position to Akainu sooner or later."

Koch thought about the Akainu, althought Koch wanted to kill Akainu, but Akainu seems to have some kind of plot Armor.

When Koch fought with Akainu for the first time, Akainu was stronger than Koch, so Koch couldn't killed Akainu.

When they fought again, Akainu brought Aokiji and Kizaru, so it was hard to kill Akainu, and when Koch finally thought he could kill Akainu, Zephyr came and Koch changed his plan.

And when Koch was fighting with Kaido, it seems Akainu decide to interfere in their fight and came to the New World, but he returned to the Marineford the next day.

"Didn't some of the newspaper published the false news that, 'I threaten the World government, and If Akainu become the Fleet Admiral, I will attack the Marineford'. We can make that true."

Koch laughed.

Shakky looked at Koch.

"Captain, just how many crazy ideas do you have."

"Why should we have to wait for the Marines to take any action, why can't we make our move first?"

Shakky didn't know what to say. Big Mom and Whitebeard didn't have any interest on attacking the marines or the world government, it was only Kaido, he tried to attack the Marines many time, but he failed everytime. The power of the marines and the World Government is still higher than the sea emperors.

"Let's forget about that, let's sail towards the Big Mom territory, let's attend the Tea Party."

------------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

31