Chapter 150: Who Will Be The Bride.
1.2k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 150: Who Will Be The Bride.

New World, Unknown Sea.

"let's sail towards the Big Mom territory, I want to attend the Tea Party."

Koch made his decision, he want to attend the Tea Party and try to take few daughters of the Big Mom.

Shakky who heard Koch, took out a picture book and gave it to Koch, the book contain all the information about Big Mom's daughter.

Koch looked at the information gathered by shakky, few of the Big Mom's daughters are strong, like Charlotte Smoothie, Charlotte Amande, Charlotte Custard, Charlotte Galette and few others.

Koch kept looking at the information.

...

Totto Land, Big Mom Pirates.

This area of the sea is ruled by the Big Mom Pirates, 

Totto Land is a massive archipelago with Whole Cake Island in its center, which is the Big Mom Pirates base of operation.

Totto Land consists of 34 subsidiary islands, which are roughly arranged in concentric circles, and each island is ruled by the member of the Charlotte Family as its minister, and most island are themed after foods.

The tea party is only a week away, so all members of the Big Mom Pirates are preparing for the Tea Party. 

All the best wine of the sea, the best ingredients are brought to the whole Cake Island.

The members of the Big Mom Pirates looked nervous. The guest of the previous Tea Parties were always weaker than the Big Mom Pirates, so it was easy to control, but the guests of the next Tea Party are the Sun and Moon Pirates, one of the sea emperor, which are equal in strength with the Big Mom Pirates. If something went wrong, it will be difficult to control, and there is also the possibility of war between them.

This is also the first time that another sea emperor was invited to the Big Mom's Tea Party.

No matter what will happen at the Tea Party, the preparation should be done carefully, no one want to anger Big Mom.

...

Totto Land, Komugi Island.

"I just hope that the Tea Party will end with the marriage."

Katakuri was training hard, Katakuri doesn't want to be weaker. After Koch was gain the title of the sea emperor just at the age of 20, Katakuri increased his training.

Katakuri is the second son and third child of the Charlotte Family. He is also one of the Four Sweet Commanders of the Big Mom Pirates and serves as Totto Land's Minister of Flour, governing over Komugi Island.

Katakuri was little worried about the Tea Party, the best result is the marriage, both parties will be happy, and there will be no friction between them, instead they will become allies.

The worst outcome, of course, is war.

Katakuri is the strongest member of the Big Mom Pirates, there is a heavy responsibility on his shoulder, so he was preparing for the worst outcome.

"Katakuri, do you know, who will be the bride?"

Charlotte Oven leaned against the wall and asked curiously, Big Mom hasn't announced anything about the bride.

"It seems that mother is not sure, she is still thinking about it."

Daifuku said, he was also training with his brothers. 

Katakuri, Oven and Daifuku are the triplets, and Katakuri is the oldest among them. All three of them are the strongest member of the Big Mom Pirates.

Big Mom has many children, and the whole Pirates crew is constructed from her entire family.

Big Mom has 77 children right now, and most of them have different fathers. The siblings are often seen cooperating with one another in order to complete missions they were assigned to by Big Mom herself, but despite those assistance, some family members were shown to be hateful, deceitful, suspicious, and threatening toward each other.

But many siblings respect Katakuri for his strength, as he is the strongest member of the Big Mom Pirates crew.

"It's a pity that we don't have any sister." 

Oven said to his brothers, this is the marriage with one of the Four Emperor of the sea, it can't be compared to any other marriage of the past.

"Koch is someone with strength equal to mother, I don't think that the younger sisters in the family are qualified for this marriage. I think that this marriage will be only for the show."

The three brothers are the strongest member of the Big Mom pirates crew and they fought with the Beast Pirates in the past, they knew the strength of the Beast Pirates. 

The Sun and Moon Pirates killed the Fleet Admiral, and they even manage to win against the Beast Pirates, the three brothers didn't dare to underestimate Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"Katakuri, do you think that mother is going to marry Koch herself?"

Oven asked Katakuri, it was hard to believe but this is possible.

Katakuri, who was practicing, suddenly froze, he remembered Big Mom reaction when she saw Koch's picture for the first time, it look like she was also interested on Koch.

"In the past, almost every men that mother married were weak, they didn't have any status or strength, and mother will throw them away, but Koch is different."

Daifuku said to his brothers, if Big Mom and Koch got married, then they have to call Koch, father. They all were 36 years old right now, but Koch is only 20.

"I don't think that will happen. Mother called every female member of the family to the Whole Cake Island. They must be discussing about the marriage."

Katakuri said and stopped practicing. He couldn't practicing anymore, there is still possibility that Big Mom will decide to be the bride herself, and he was sure Koch will not accept that, which may cause the war between the two sea emperors.

"I hope Smoothie and the others can succeed. Otherwise, with mother character, this marriage will fall, and she will definitely use force to get, what she want."

Daifuku was worried about the Tea Party.

...

Whole Cake Island.

Big Mom gathered all the women who had reached the age of sixteen, total of 21.

All 21 sisters were gathered, all of them knew, why they were gathered.

They all looked at Big Mom. Whenever a girl is nominated for the marriage, they have no right to object, and they also don't dare to say no, they all were used to this.

They were the daughters of the Big Mom, so all of them have the pride and arrogance. They don't want to get married to a random guy, but they don't have any other choise.

But, the situation right now is different, althought they still have no choice, but almost all of them wanted to be the bride.

The marriage in the past were little different, almost all the marriage were for the background of the groom. Big Mom doesn't care about the groom, she only care about the groom's background.

But, this time it is Koch, everything is about Koch. Big Mom is not after koch's background, she is after Koch himself.

'Let's not talk about his strength, he is the most handsome man I have ever seen.'

'He is also one of the strongest in the sea right now, his strength is equal to the mother and other sea emperors.'

'All the past groom were weak and not that good looking compared to Koch.'

Almost all of them were looking at Big Mom with anticipation.

Smoothie looked at her sisters, she doesn't know what to say.

Smoothie is the most talented among the Big Mom's daughters, she is only 23 years old and she is already one of the four sweet commanders.

Katakuri, smoothie, cracker and snack are the four sweet commanders of the Big Mom's Pirates.

With her talent and strength, she is no longer the marriage tool of the family.

'Women are not necessarily inferior to men, but if I had to choose a husband, then there is only Koch, other mens are useless.'

"mama..mama"

Big Mom looked at her daughter's expressions. In the past all of them used to be unwilling, but this time almost all of them were ready to be the bride.

Big Mom looked at the picture of Koch with lustful eyes, but shook her head with regret. 

At first she thought about capturing Koch by force, but Koch become stronger and stronger. She knew it is impossible to get Koch by force.

She doesn't have any other choice, but to give the delicious cake to her daughter.

-------------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

30