Chapter 154: Pirates Game.
1.1k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 154: Pirates Game.

Totto Land, Whole Cake Island.

"I want these four."

The whole tea party become silent, they couldn't belive that koch wanted to marry 4 girls at same time.

'This is Crazy, Big Mom will not accept this, looks like Koch wanted to fight with the Big Mom Pirates, I can't stay here.'

The underground emperors and many guests were afraid of the war, they wanted to run away from the Whole Cake Island as soon as possible.

All the Big Mom Pirates were shocked, all of them were happy that they and the Sun and Moon Pirates will become allies, but they can't send these 4 girls at the same time.

If this spread out, the reputation of the Big Mom Pirates will be destroyed, everyone will say that the Big Mom sacrificed four of her daughter just to become allies with the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Big Mom looked at Koch with anger, she can't married her four daughters to Koch, and all four have the highest talent and all of them are the strongest member of the Big Mom Pirates,

"You want to marry all four of them?"

Sacrificing one of her daughters was fine for her, if koch become the son-in-law of the Big Mom, it will increased their reputation and with koch and the Sun and Moon pirates as their allies, they will be the strongest pirate crew, but Koch want four of her daughters, Big Mom can't accept that.

Big Mom face turned ugly, the thunder cloud Zeus turned into dark cloud and the Prometheus start to burn.

...

"The strongest can have anything they want, and if koch want to marry four daughter of Big Mom, then it is completely fine."

Morgan was waiting for this moment, he was already bored of this tea party.

...

"It's not a marriage, I just want them to join my crew."

Koch said to Big Mom, he was not interested in marriage and also have no interest in the alliance with the Big Mom Pirates.

Big Mom become more angry after hearing those words.

"What did you say?"

Big Mom roared, her roar was like the sound attack that destroyed everything, all the tables and the chairs were destroyed and flown away.

"You just want to take away Smoothies and others."

Big Mom stared Koch with bloodshot eyes.

Katakuri and others Big Mom Pirates were ready to fight any time. They never thought that the situation would be like this, Koch was not interested in marriage at all.

"This is Big News."

Big News Morgan took out his den den mushi with excitement.

"Poor Charlotte Linlin, just because we know each other doesn't mean that I won't publish the news about the Big Mom Pirates."

Morgan already contacted the headquarter, and the den den mushi was sending the live video to the headquarter, Morgan want to publish everything as soon as possible.

"The Beast Pirates have already become the joke of the sea, and the Big Mom Pirates will join them soon."

Morgan was confident that the Big Mom Pirates can't resist Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"The emperors of the sea are really a bunch of lunatics. They are going to start a war, we should find an opportunity and escape from here."

The guests were panicked, they don't want to die here.

Big Mom's powerful aura rose, everyone felt the powerful pressure.

Katakuri gritted his teeth helplessly, he looked at the lively city of whole Cake island. Once the war begins, no matter victory or defeat, many people will die.

Big Mom's daughters were shocked, they couldn't believe how the situation has turned.

Galette looked at koch, she was happy when Koch said her name, she also wanted to join the Sun and Moon Pirates, but her dreams were destroyed in seconds.

Smoothie gritted her teeth, she was unhappy at how the situation has turned.

"Not only the marriage is failed, we also become enemies."

Big Mom took out her sword 'Napoleon'.

"Let me see, what method will you use to snatch my daughters."

Koch was not affected by any of these, he was still sitting in his chair and drinking the tea.

Koch looked at angry Big Mom, he knew fighting with the Big Mom is wrong method, he can't take smoothie and other by fighting.

Koch looked at Big Mom.

"We the Sun and Moon Pirates will challange the Big Mom Pirates to an Official Davy Back Fight."

Koch wanted Big Mom's daughters but they were not like Yamato or Black Maria.

Koch knew that he can't take four of the Big Mom daughters through marriage, so there was only two choice.

First was like he have done with the Beast Pirates, defeat the Big Mom Pirates and take the Big Mom daughters, but it won't work. All of the Big Mom daughters were loyal to their crew.

Even if they joined the Sun and Moon Pirates, it will be by force and they will also be unwilling, so Koch can't get the combat power from the system.

So Koch chooses another method, Davy Back Fight.

"Davy Back Fight?"

Big Mom was shocked to hear that, of course she knew about this famous pirate game, in the past Rocks manage to get so many strong pirates in his crew because of this game.

The victor of each game can pick one crew from the loser's team, and that chosen member must then swear their loyalty to winning captain.

And the whole fight is governed by the three articles of defeat.

First, any crew member, objects or symbols taken during the Davy Back Fight can only be retrieved through another Davy Back Fight.

Second, taken crew member must immediately swear loyalty to the victorious captain.

Three, taken symbols (like their pirate logo.) cannot be raised by the loser crew ever again.

This is a vicious game, and anything can be taken from the loser crew, or anything can be put on the bet.

Koch want to use this method to win the Big Mom's daughters. Koch was not sure that this method will work, but it was better than the first method.

And this is the only game where the captain can put themselves on the bet, so if koch won, he can even choose Big Mom herself.

-------------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

29