Chapter 155: The Bet.
1k 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 155: The Bet.

Totto Land, Whole Cake Island.

"Pirate game, Davy Back Fight."

Almost everyone in the tea party knew about this pirate game, Davy Back Fight, and they also knew about the rule.

"A full scale war or a pirate game, there are only two options."

Katakuri and others thought about which option would be the best for the Big Mom Pirates, they don't want the full scale war.

Katakuri looked at Koch, he was sure that Koch already knew, why they invite him to the Tea Party.

Big Mom invited Koch for the marriage, but she was also after the Road Poneglyph, and looks like Koch was also after the girls. They both want something from the other.

Katakuri looked at Big Mom nervously, they don't want the full scale war, many innocent people from the whole Cake island will lose their life, but he also knew, Big Mom doesn't care about those peoples.

According to Katakuri, a Davy Back Fight is more beneficial to the Big Mom Pirates than the full scale war. There will be no heavy casualties, and if you win, you can have everything you want without sacrificing anything.

Big Mom looked at Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates, especially Koch, she can feel Koch's powerful haki just by looking at him, and the Sun and Moon crew were also strong. If they fought, it will be difficult to win and there will be heavy casualties, so Davy Back Fight was the best option.

"mama.mama, then I accept your challange for the Davy Back Fight."

Big Mom decided to play the pirate game.

"Then how do you want to play the game."

Big Mom asked Koch, different pirates have different games for the Davy Back Fight.

"Why don't we just play it simple way, one vs one fight, and we both will put our bet before the battle begins."

Koch said to Big Mom.

"Fine by me, but the members participating in the game must have equal status on their crew."

Big Mom nodded in agreement, there are many Davy Back Fights games but all of them were boring, one vs one fight is the best way.

Big Mom have confident in her children strength, but she also knew that the Davy Back Fight is a vicious game, and there are many loophole in this games, so she want the participants to have equal status.

"Then let's start the game."

"Of course."

Koch looked at Gion and the girls, in one vs one battle all of them were stronger than the Big Mom Pirates.

"Then let's bet, what do you want?"

Big Mom asked Koch.

Koch looked at Smoothie and the girls, he pointed at Galette first.

"Okay." Big Mom agreed.

Galette was happy that Koch choosed her first among her sisters, proving that she is more important than the others.

But she was also depressed that Koch didn't want to marry her, so she will only be a crew member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, and Big Mom also didn't care about her and accepted her as the bet for the game so easily.

"If I win, I want ..."

Big Mom looked at Koch, she want Koch more than others, but if she choose Koch no one will agree. Koch is the Captain and the sea emperor like herself, and Koch also choose Galette, who was weaker than Smoothie, Amande and few other, so she can't choose him, yet.

"I want the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit."

Big Mom choose the Devil Fruit that supposed to have the immortal surgery.

"Sorry, that Devil Fruit was already eaten."

"..."

"..."

"Then, I want that Devil Fruit user."

Belo Betty frowned, she looked at Koch, she believed that Koch won't agree on this.

"No." Koch declined.

Big Mom looked at Koch with anger.

"Looks like you forget about the rules of the Davy Back Fight, the winner can have anything he want."

"I don't want to use my crew members as bets, and I am sure that you want the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit for the immortal surgery, but do you really think that anyone can perform that surgery so easily. If that surgery was so easy to perform, I would have already done that surgery to myself, also, the Devil Fruit user will die after the surgery."

Big Mom stared at Koch. When the news about the Ope-Ope immortal surgery was published by the newspapers, she didn't believed it at first, but soon kaido, Whitebeard, Shanks, and the revolutionary army start to go after the Sun and Moon Pirates, so she was sure that Ope-Ope Devil Fruit user can indeed perform the immortal surgery, and from the words of Koch, it was true but the surgery was difficult to perform and it can be used only one time, but she can't let this chance go to waste, she want that Devil Fruit.

"Is the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit the only thing that you want?, what about the Road Poneglyph that we got from kaido."

Koch said to Big Mom.

Big Mom was still thinking, there were only three things that she want from Koch.

First thing that she want was Koch himself, Koch is the most talented person she had ever seen, so if she can possess Koch's gene, then the Big Mom Pirates will be filled with strongest members in future.

Second thing that she wanted is the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit user, for the immortal surgery, she is already 56 years old, the more she aged the weaker will she become, and maybe in the future some new generation will defeat her and take her position, so she wanted the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit user.

The third is the Road Poneglyph, who doesn't want to have the Ultimate treasure left behind by Roger, 'One Piece'. Not only the treasure will make them the richest, it will also make her the new King of the pirates.

Big Mom doesn't mind having the Road Poneglyph There will be few more battles, so she can have the Ope-Ope user later, and if she bet something valuable then Koch would have no choice to put the Ope-Ope Devil Fruit user.

Big Mom start laughing, she have no reason to refuse.

"mama.mama, then I will choose the Road Poneglyph."

If Big Mom have to choose between her daughters and Road Poneglyph, she would choose Road Poneglyph.

Katakuri looked at Koch and Big Mom, he was little depressed.

"What's the matter?, isn't this a good thing, that Road Poneglyph is precious, and we already have one, if we win, we will have two Poneglyph."

Charlotte Oven looked at Katakuri, he was puzzled by Katakuri's reaction.

Katakuri looked at his family. He doesn't know what to say.

Among many members of the Big Mom family, there were very few that truly care about their family, and Katakuri was one of them, he doesn't want to put Galette as the betting chip.

Katakuri looked at Koch and the girls. If somehow they lost the match, Galette would have to join the Sun and Moon Pirates. Katakuri just hope that the Sun and Moon wouldn't treat Galette unfairly.

Galette looked at her family, no one cared about her, she was alone, there is only four years old Pudding, who was cheering her.

Galette looked at Gion and the girls.

'Joining the Sun and Moon Pirates is not a bad idea.'

"Who do you want to send for the battle?"

Big Mom asked Koch, she already mentioned that those who are participating in the game must have equal status on their crew, so she was wating for Koch to send his first member.

Big Mom already saw the strength of Gion, Stussy, Shakky, Hancock and Belo Betty, when they ambushed Sengoku at the Sabaody Archipelago, she believed that her children were stronger.

Koch looked at Gion and the girls, he was thinking who will be suitable for the first battle, he then looked at Yamato.

"Yamato, I choose you."

---------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

28