Chapter 156: Yamato Vs Oven.
1k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 156: Yamato VS Oven.

Totto Land, Whole Cake Island.

"Yamato, I choose you."

Koch choosed Yamato for the first battle.

"Don't worry captain, I will definitely win this match for you."

Yamato said to koch and went forward, she brought out her mace and looked at the Big Mom Pirates.

The members of the Big Mom Pirates looked at Yamato curiously, among the Sun and Moon Pirates there were only few members that were famous.

Gion, Stussy, Shakky, Boa Hancock and Belo Betty, were famous than the rest of the crew, all of them showed their strength when they ambushed Sengoku, so many pirates already knew about their strength, but the strength and ability of the rest of the crew was unknown.

"You are that idiot Kaido's daughter."

Big Mom looked at Yamato, the news about the Beast Pirates was already published by Morgan and the newspaper also printed many pictures of Black Maria and Yamato.

"Kaido's daughter"

Katakuri and other members of the Big Mom looked at Yamato, when Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates entered the tea party, all of their attention was on Koch, so they completely forget about Yamato, the daughter of the strongest creature, Kaido. All the Big Mom Pirates believed that Yamato should be strong like her father.

"You're growing fast, shouldn't you be only around sixteen years old?"

Big Mom looked at Yamato, who didn't look like a sixteen year old girl at all. Big Mom already knew about Yamato from Kaido, but this was the first time she saw Yamato in person. From what she knew, Yamato should be around sixteen year old but Yamato looked more like twenty six than sixteen.

"It's because of my captain."

'???'

Everyones was puzzled, what does growing up have to do with Koch?

Big mom looked at Koch with greed, not only Koch can make 50 years old shakky younger, but he also can make them older. 

Big Mom want Koch more and more, there were many young children in her crew, if koch can make them older, then all of them can start training and become strong, which will increased the total combat power of the Big Mom Pirates.

Big Mom looked at her children. Koch already send Yamato for the battle, so it was her turn to send someone for the battle.

Big Mom looked at Katakuri, who is the strongest member of her crew, and she was sure that Katakuri will win, but the participating members should be of equal status, so Big Mom can't send Katakuri until Koch send Gion.

In the Sun and Moon Pirates, Gion is the Vice Captain and the strongest after Koch, and there was no particular rank among others, but the whole world knew that, after Gion there were Stussy and Shakky, and after them it will be Hancock and Belo Betty.

In the eyes of Big Mom, Yamato should be as strong at Hancock, or she may be slightly weaker.

"Oven, it's over to you."

Big Mom decided to send Oven, Oven may not be the strongest but he was still better than rest of her children.

Big Mom looked at Koch, Yamato is still young, but Oven is 36 years old right now, so she thought that Koch will not accept this fight.

"No problem, let's start the battle."

Koch agreed to the fight, he has confidence in Yamato's strength, he had trained her for whole month and taught her many tricks. Except for Katakuri, Yamato can defeat anyone from Big Mom Pirates.

"Oven, you can't lose."

Katakuri said to Oven. Katakuri didn't know the strength of Yamato, but he belived in his brother.

Davy Back Fight is very vicious game, if they lose, it will destroy Big Mom Pirates reputation and they will also lose their sister, Galette.

"It's about our family, so you can only win but not lose."

Charlotte Daifuku said to Oven, although he trust his brother, he was wary of Yamato, the daughter of Kaido. Kaido is a monster and Daifuku was sure that Yamato inherited that monstrous strength from Kaido.

"Don't worry, I will win this battle."

Charlotte Oven was full of confidence, not only he was good in both Armament and Observation haki, he also master his Devil Fruit.

"Don't be careless, she is kaido's daughter, she should be strong. If not, Koch would not send her for the first battle."

Katakuri said to Oven. Having confidence is good, but you should not underestimate your opponent.

"Didn't mother said that Yamato is only sixteen years old, and I am 36. How can she be that strong at young age, and I also have more combat experience than her."

Oven smiled arrogantly.

"Are you my opponent?"

Yamato asked Oven, who just came forward.

"Yes, and be careful I ...."

"Don't talk nonsense, let's fight."

Yamato dragged her mace and rushed towards Oven.

Oven covered his arms with Armament Haki and tried to stop Yamato's attack.

Yamato smashed Oven with the mace.

'BOOM'

The collision shook the area. The force behind Yamato's attack was huge, and Oven was flown away for hundreds of meters and smashed into some building 

All the Big Mom Pirates were shocked by Yamato strength.

"Bastard, wait until I am done talking."

A raging fire burned in the ruins, Oven walked out the ruins, his whole body was red hot and was covered in flames, but his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

"Ah, so you are still alive."

Yamato looked at Oven, and carried her mace again and rushed towards him.

Yamato raised her mace and used the saber technique of Koch.

Gion was surprised to see Yamato using Koch's saber techniques, she looked at Koch.

"You taught her your saber techniques."

"In this past month, I taught her everything possible."

Koch said to Gion, the saber and the mace, both were weapons and Yamato can use similar moves just by changing some small stuff.

Instead of using kaido's techniques, Yamato is using Koch's saber techniques.

...

After witnessing the strength of Yamato, Oven didn't dare to be careless anymore.

His fist start burning, the temperature around his body start to rise. Oven rushed towards Yamato and punched with all of his strength.

The hot burning fist collided with Yamato's mace.

'BANG'

But Oven strength was not enought, he was flown away again. He was shocked by Yamato's strength, he was not careless this time, but the result was the same.

Oven quickly stood up, and raised the temperature of the surrounding, even the mace of Yamato start to turned red by high temperature.

Yamato use Armament haki and covered her hand and the mace.

Oven didn't want to lose the first battle, he took out his weapon, a naginata and charged towards Yamato.

'I need to go all out, if not I may lose this battle.'

Oven covered the naginata with Armament haki and he also used his Devil Fruit to increased its temperature.

...

Big Mom looked at Oven, she was confident in his strength.

Galette who was the betting chip, looked at the battle seriously, she doesn't know anything about Yamato, but she knew about Oven's strength. 

Galette looked at Koch, who was still drinking tea and enjoying the desserts.

...

Yamato looked at Oven, who was covering his weapon in flame, she already guessed Oven's true strength. 

Yamato thought that Oven would be strong but it turn out that he was still weaker than her, so she doesn't need to hold back anymore. 

The temperature around her body start to decrease, she transformed into her human-beast form and attacked Oven with her full strength.

'BOOM'

The naginata and the mace collided together.

'SNAP'

Oven looked at his broken naginata in horror, the mace slammed his body and he was flown backwards again.

Yamato took a deep breath and exhale a dense blast of cold air, the air was so cold that it froze everything in its path.

The high temperature around Oven was instantly cooled down and he was also frozen like a ice statue.

The ice breath not only froze Oven, it also froze everything in the area, even the houses and trees were frozen.

Yamato looked towards Koch, and raise her mace.

"I won."

----------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

30