Chapter 157: Galette Joined The Crew.
988 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 157: Galette Joined The Crew.

Totto Land, Whole Cake Island.

"I won"

Yamato was in good mood, she thought that this battle will be difficult, but it turn out to be so easy for her.

Katakuri and the Big Mom Pirates looked at Oven, who was completely frozen.

After ten second, the ice statue of Oven began to melt, although he was frozen, he can still use his Devil Fruit to melt the ice, but it took him ten second to melt the ice, and in those ten seconds he could have been killed. Oven knew he lost this battle.

Big Mom looked at Oven, blue veins were popping around her forehead, she seems angry, but she didn't make any excuses for the loss.

Big Mom gritted her teeth and accepted the loss.

Looking at angry Big Mom, Oven was terrified, he lowered his head.

"Mother, I am sorry, I..."

"Useless."

Oven didn't dare to say anything, he silently retreated to his brothers side.

Big Mom was in a state of extreme anger, no one dared to say anything, the place was silent.

"You lost the first match."

Others were afraid of Big Mom, but not koch.

Big Mom looked at Koch, and then looked at Galette.

"Galette, you also know the rules of the Davy Back Fight, you will be the member of the Sun and Moon Pirates from now."

Galette was happy and sad to hear that, although she wanted to join the Sun and Moon pirates, but she didn't want to lose her family.

Galette looked at her family, but no one seems to care about her, and even if someone do cared for her, they don't dare to say anything infornt of Big Mom.

Galette walk silently towards Koch, every step was difficult for her, she felt sad in her heart.

Galette looked at Big Mom, who was filled with anger. Galette knew Big Mom was angry not because she was leaving the family, she was angry because she didn't get the Road Poneglyph.

Galette walked to the side of Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"Welcome to the crew."

Koch glanced at Galette and gave her a gentle look.

Galette forced a smile.

Gion and others also welcomed her to the crew.

Big Mom looked at Yamato, she thought that Yamato was still young and not that strong.

Yamato raised her head proudly and looked at Big Mom without any fear.

Big Mom was more depressed, all of her children were afraid of her, and not a single pirate can stand infront of her without any fear, but looking at Yamato, who was staring at her without any fear, Big Mom start to doubt herself.

'Am I not scary anymore."

Why should Yamato be scared of Big Mom. She was not even afraid of Kaido, she even dare to changed her name to Oden and even declared to free wano.

"That waste kaido, how can he gave his daughter so easily."

Big Mom blamed Kaido for everything. Yamato was young but she was strong and even defeated Oven so easily, how can kaido gave up his daughter so easily.

Big Mom looked at Yamato.

"That idiot kaido was really generous, he gave this powerful Mythical Zoan Devil fruit to you, but you still betrayed your family and willingly joined the Sun and Moon Pirates."

"Do you really think that old guy was generous, he is very stingy. This Devil Fruit was given to me by my captain."

Yamato didn't like kaido, he never treat her like a father should, so why should she care about him, she was glad that she joined the Sun and Moon Pirates.

After training her Devil Fruit with koch, she clearly felt the power of the fruit, and how much it increased her strength.

Yamato went towards Koch.

"Captain, I want to fight the second match too, that fire guy was not that strong."

Koch didn't mind sending Yamato again, her first fight was indeed easy, and she didn't used all of her strength.

After getting approval from Koch, she looked at the Big Mom Pirates.

"Who is fighting with me next."

Big Mom didn't send anyone, but looked at koch.

"Let's bet for the second match. You want one of my daughters, so I bet Smoothie."

Without any thought, Big Mom choose to put Smoothie on the bet.

Hearing her name, Smoothie was both happy and sad.

Smoothie was little sad, she always thought that she was different and with her strength, Big Mom won't used her as the betting chip.

Smoothie didn't mind when Big Mom choosed her as one of the candidate for Koch bride, but it was completely different thing now. She doesn't like to be used as a betting chip.

"It's your turn to put the bet."

Hearing the words from Big Mom, Galette clenched her fist, she thought the Koch will put her in the bet this time. Koch will lose nothing if he put her in the bet.

Big Mom looked at Koch and then looked at Galette, she knew that Koch can put Galette in the bet, but if he does, if will be little unfair for her.

If koch win, then he will take Smoothie, and if Big Mom win then Galette will return back, but she will not gain anything else.

Big Mom want that Road Poneglyph no matter what, and if she have to sacrifice Galette then she would do it.

"Let's talk about the bet, although Galette joined your crew, she can no longer be used as bet anymore."

Big Mom said to Koch.

Galette knew that this would happen, although she was mentally prepared, she still can't control herself, there were tear in her eyes and looked at Big Mom.

"You want smoothie, so I put her as my bet, and I want that Road Poneglyph, so I want you to use it as the bet."

Big Mom ignored Galette and looked at Koch, it's not that Big Mom was unwilling to win Galette back, but in her eye, the Road Poneglyph was more important than Galette.

"Galette is my crew member now, so I won't used her as a bet. If you want the Road Poneglyph, then it will be our bet for this match."

Katakuri looked at Big Mom and Koch, althought he admires and trust Big Mom, he has to admit that Koch is better captain than Big Mom.

Koch looked at Galette, there was system light around her.

[Charlotte Galette joined the crew.

Devil Fruit: Butter-Butter fruit.

Combat Power: 18,969]

----------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

30