Chapyer 158: Yamato VS Perospero.
991 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 158: Yamato VS Perospero.

Totto Land, Whole Cake Island.

"I will bet the Road Poneglyph for this game."

Koch said to Big Mom.

Angry Big Mom finally heard the satisfactory answer. Big Mom looked at her children.

Koch send Yamato again for the second battle, who can easily defeat Oven, so she need to send someone stronger than Oven. 

Big Mom wanted to send the sweet commanders, but she is the who said that the both participating members should have equal status, so she can't send the sweet commanders until Koch send Gion, Stussy or Shakky.

Big Mom looked at her first son Perospero, he is the strongest after the sweet commanders, in fact he is even stronger than sweet commander, Charlotte Snack. Snack was one of the sweet commander because he showed great talent from young age, but snack was still weaker than Perospero.

Among the children of Big Mom, Perospero strength was only behind of Katakuri, smoothie and Cracker.

"Perospero, it's your turn."

Big Mom choose Perospero, not only his strength was higher than Oven, his Devil Fruit was also best for this match.

Yamato showed her ice ability, and her ice will not work against Perospero's candy devul fruit. Perospero Devil Fruit only weakness was fire.

Koch accepted, Perospero was strong but not strong enough to win against Yamato.

Big Mom looked at Perospero 

"You need to win this fight."

Yamato just fought the battle, and they already saw her strength and her ability.

"I will definitely win this battle."

Perospero was confident in his strength, he carried his pink candy cane and went to the battlefield.

"You look weird."

Yamato doesn't like Perospero.

Perospero just smiled and waved his pink candy cane.

'Candy Wave.'

Perospero tried to bind Yamato with his candy, his candy were pretty strong and can immobilise his opponents.

"Your Mythical Zoan Devil fruit may have the ability of ice, but I not afraid of of it."

Perospero looked at Yamato with confident.

Yamato swing her mace and shattered the hard candy.

'Candy Shower'

Perospero created a bow and arrows from his candy and shoot many arrows in the sky. All of the arrows reached the peak and start to fall like rain.

Yamao looked at the arrows, and she swing her mace, all of the arrows were destroyed easily, and she took a deep breath and exhale a dense blast of cold air towards Perospero.

'Candy wall'

Perospero created a huge candy wall to protect himself.

The candy wall was frozen from Yamato ice breath, but it was not destroyed.

Yamato swing her mace and easily destroyed the candy wall. That candy wall was strong but it became fragile after it was frozen by Yamato.

After Yamato shattered the candy wall, she was shocked to find no one behind the wall.

'Candy Maiden'

Perospero has already retreated to the other side and formed the giant candy Maiden from the shattered candy wall to trap Yamato.

...

"He is good at range attacks."

"But Yamato is a close combat fighter."

Gion and the girls looked at the battle, they already saw the advantages and disadvantages of Perospero, they wanted to remind Yamato, but were stopped by Koch.

"Let Yamato solve this issue herself. It will be a great experience for her."

Yamato only have raw strength but she doesn't have any combat experience, so Koch want her to gain combat experience from these battles.

"What if she lost this battle."

Koala and Kuina asked Koch, they don't want Yamato to lose this match.

"No need to worry, even if Yamato lost this fight, it will gave her good battle experience. And we also have nothing to lose, Robin already read the Road Poneglyph, so we don't have any use of it."

Koch doesn't care about the Road Poneglyph, Robin already read it, and she also wrote everything on her notebook.

The Four Road Poneglyph are the keys to find the Laugh Tale, but Koch was sure that even after he reached Laugh Tale he would get nothing, when Roger reached the the last island, he said that he was too early.

From all the information that Koch knew, the right time to visit the Laugh tale is when Shirahoshi become adult and awakened her true power, and maybe when luffy awakened his Devil Fruit.

...

Yamato kept dodging Perospero attacks, but she was unable to get close to him.

Yamato was little embarrassed, although she have strength to defeat Perospero, but she was unable to attack, she was only in defensive state.

Yamato frowned, she doesnt like this kind of fight. Every time she wanted to catch up, she would be blocked by Perospero candy wall or Candy Maiden, and Perospero will create a distance between them.

'Looks like he is afraid of close combat.'

Yamato slowly figure out Perospero weakness.

'But how to get closer.'

Looking at distressed Yamato, Perospero began to smile.

'It turn out she is just a rookie with strength but without any experience, it will be easy to win this match. That idiot hot headed Oven only think with his fists.'

Perospero continue to use his long range attacks, and kept a certain distance between them.

They kept fighting for some time, but Yamato never found a opportunity.

Yamato shattered the candy wall again to get closer but Perospero kept keeping his distance.

"You are strong but if you can't hit me, then that strength was useless."

Perospero said to Yamato, but Yamato suddenly increased her speed came infront of Perospero instantly.

Yamato covered her mace with Armament haki and smashed Perospero.

'BOOM'

The collision create the huge shockwave, Perospero was flown backward and slammed at the building.

Yamato belived that she won again, and looked at Koch.

"I won."

Suddenly Perospero came out of the ruins, he was covered in candy armor. He was uninjured, Yamato attack did nothing.

Yamato was shocked to see the candy armor around Perospero.

'Candy Maiden Decoration'

Perospero gather all of the candy that was spread all over the battlefield and created a huge mouth that was covered with dozens of sharp teeth, he fire all of them towards Yamato at the same time.

'BOOM'

...

Big Mom looked at Perospero and start laughing, she knew her first son would win this battle.

"Perospero won this battle."

Daifuku and Oven were smiling.

Katakuri looked at the Battlefield, he has already advanced his observation haki, so he has the ability to predict the future of few seconds ahead.

"No, the battle is not over yet."

...

Suddenly, all the spikes and the candy Maiden were destroyed, and Yamato came out of carrying her mace and smashed Perospero with full force.

Perospero's complexion changed suddenly, he desperately tried to create candy armor but he was too late.

'BANG'

Yamato mace slammed him into the ground, and this time he was truly defeated.

Perospero knew he already lost this battle.

"How?"

Perospero raised his head and looked at Yamato with difficulty.

"I just created a armor around myself. Thank you for teaching me this trick."

Yamato broke her ice armor and replied to Perospero.

"Captain, I won again."

Yamato ran towards Koch, her eyes were those of child asking for compliments.

Big Mom looked at Perospero with anger, the Big Mom Pirates lost the second match.

---------------------

Thanks you for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net

32