Chapter 159: Third Fight.
4.6k 13 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 159: Third Fight.

Totto Land, Whole Cake Island.

Yamato won her second match, Big Mom was filled with anger.

Smoothie looked at her mother, but Big Mom ignored her.

Big Mom was still fine when they lost the first match, but the second loss was hard to accept.

Unlike Galette, Smoothie was one of the sweet commander and also the strongest daughter. She was the important fighting force of the Big Mom Pirates.

But Big Mom can't do anything to Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates, there were many guests and all of them represent powerful force of the new world. Big Mom cared about the family reputation, she doesn't want to be like kaido.

There are still few battles left, there is still a chance to win everything, Koch still want Custard and Amande, and Big Mom want to win this two battles.

When Smoothie got no response from Big Mom, she silently went towards Koch and the Sun and Moon Pirates.

"Smoothie, welcome to the crew."

Koch welcomed smoothie.

"Captain"

Smoothie knew the rules, she belong to the Sun and Moon Pirates from now on.

Koch looked at Smoothie, there is the system light shining, but it was not that bright compared to Galette. 

Smoothie wanted to join the Sun and Moon Pirates through marriage, not as the betting chip.

Koch has the confidence that Smoothie will become a true member of the Sun and Moon Pirates, sooner or later.

Gion and other girls also welcome her.

"Sister Smoothie, we will still be companions."

Galette was happy that, there will be smoothie with her, she doesn't want to be the only one to joined the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Smoothie gave Galette a forced smile.

All the members of the Big Mom Pirates were feeling pressure from the Sun and Moon Pirates. 

This was the greatest humiliation for the Big Mom Pirates.

...

All the guest were also shock from the result of the Davy Back Fight.

"The Sun and Moon Pirates are really strong, I never thought that the Big Mom Pirates would suffer such a huge loss."

"Smoothie is one of the sweet commander, it is huge loss for the Big Mom Pirates."

"But the match is not over yet. Koch hasn't sent Gion, Shakky or Stussy, and there are still sweet commanders like Katakuri and Cracker from the Big Mom side."

"Yes, with Katakuri strength, Big Mom can win few matches."

Big News Morgan looked at the underground emperors and other guests with contempt.

He belived that the Big Mom Pirates are going to lose miserably.

"Great, today's news is going to sell more than anything else."

Morgan continued to hold the den den mushi, he doesn't want to miss anything. The den den mushi was connected to the main headquarter, and they were printing the latest news at full speed.

...

"Let's continue"

Big Mom gritted her teeth and continued the fight 

Big Mom looked at Custard.

"I bet Custard this time."

Custard's body trembled slightly. Cracker, who was sitting next to her was filled with anger.

"mama, I will fight this round."

Cracker decide to fight this round, Big Mom put Custard as the bet, and he doesn't want to lose his sister.

Galette and Smoothie also were his sisters, but they were step sister, and Cracker, Custard and Angel were triplets.

Big Mom looked at Cracker, one of the sweet commander. Even the oldest son Perospero was defeated, so it was time to send the sweet commanders.

Smoothie was also one of the sweet commander, but she already joined the Sun and Moon Pirates.

So, there are only two sweet commanders left, Cracker and Katakuri. Although Snack was also the sweet commander, but he was weak. He only got the sweet commander position because of his talent.

Katakuri was the main force, and Big Mom want him to fight the last round, so sending Cracker is the best and only option.

"Who is fighting me?"

Cracker came to the battlefield and looked at the Sun and Moon Pirates, especially at Stussy and Shakky. He estimated that one of them will be his opponent.

Everyone looked at Koch, they were waiting for his decision.

"Yamato, why don't you fight this round too."

Koch looked at Yamato.

"What?"

Yamato was shocked to hear that, she thought that Koch will send Shakky or Stussy.

"You will fight this round too."

Koch said to Yamato.

Everyone stared at Koch, they were also shocked by Koch decision.

"I don't think that I can win this fight."

Yamato knew about Cracker's position in the Big Mom Pirates, she doesn't think that she is strong enough to win against one of the sweet commander.

"The first battle was too easy for you, and the second battle was too boring, all you did was dodging Perospero'a attacks. You still haven't reached your limit, so you need to fight this battle."

"But, I may lose this fight, and you will lose that Poneglyph thing."

Yamato glanced at Cracker, although she doesn't know about Cracker's true strength, she know that he is strong and she may not win this fight, and she was little tired from running after Perospero in the second match.

Yamato doesn't care about her defeat, but if she lost this battle, Koch would lost the poneglyph and she doesn't want that, According to Robin that stone was important.

"If you lose, then you lose, that poneglyph is not that important."

Koch said to Yamato, he knew that Yamato is strong but she didn't have enough battle experience, but fighting with Oven and Perospero were boring and that did not gave her enough experience. 

Yamato combat power was increasingly slowly for the past month, and she hasn't reached limit, so Koch want her to fight with Cracker, this will gave her good experience, and since Robin already recorded everything about the Poneglyph, Koch doesn't care about it.

Koch also knew that Yamato was definitely not weaker than Cracker.

"I don't know if I can win, but I will give my best."

Yamato stood up and went to the battlefield.

Galette and Smoothie were shocked to hear that, Big Mom put them as the betting chip for that Road Poneglyph, but Koch doesn't care about poneglyph and only care about his crew mate.

'That is the Road Poneglyph.'

Smoothie knew how important is that Road Poneglyph. Big Mom pirates also have one, it was heavily protected, and even Big Mom children were not allowed to approach it.

For any Pirates, the Road Poneglyph is the most important treasure, even the Pirate King, Roger sneak like a thef into the whole Cake island just to have the Road Poneglyph

-------------------------

sorry guys, my college exams are starting from 1st week of the December and end at 3rd, so I won't be able to upload any chapter for the time being. I will continue after the exam are finished.

30