A Normal Day In The Life Of ROB Part 2
157 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{A/N- ROB keeps his Omniscience deactivated most of the time.

Now onto the chapter.}

...

...

...

{Previously}

On the way I meet Natasha who escorts me towards the exclusive seating for department heads.

"Welcome ROB-sama! And you too Natasha!" A figure greets.

Seeing this figure Natasha gives a forced smile.

The figure was...

{Present}

The figure was none other than... Thanos.

The Mad Titan himself.

Though, he was the MCU version.

I offered him a job in the Balance Department after his death. His duty is to keep the Omniverse balanced so that it doesn't implode on itself. He isn't 'Evil' but more 'Misguided'. He had a good vision but didn't go about it the right way. He could have increased resources and lowered the pregnancy rate.

So after he paid his due punishment in hell he was recruited by me.

What? You thought I send sinners to Hell for eternity? Bitch please! I'm not that cruel!

After they pay their punishment they can move to Heaven or go back to Cycle of Reincarnation.

Oh! And he is also besties with my 'grandson' Living Tribunal because both love bringing 'Balance'.

When I recruited him Natasha gave me a cold shoulder for a week. But she eventually relented.

Though she still doesn't like him

I get why she doesn't like him personally. But I know why he did what he did.

Anyways.

"Hello Thanos! How are you?" I ask politely.

"I'm fine ROB-sama. Just taking a little break from work."

I nodded and hummed.

Right now the titan was wearing a normal business suit.

"How are you Natasha?" He asked.

"I'm fine no thanks to you." She replied with a polite smile on her face but I could still see her cold eyes.

*shivers*

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, indeed.

"Oh Natasha let the bygones be bygones." Thanos replied waving his hand.

Just as Natasha was about to reply she was interrupted by the announcer.

"Now Ladies and Gentleman! It's time to begin!" He yelled and then teleported.

We quickly sat on our seats to enjoy the show.

<3rd Person POV>

The stage then suddenly changed into a massive battlefield area.

The announcer then appeared as a huge hologram.

{A/N- Like Grandmaster in Thor Ragnarok}

"On the right side! The Head Of Heaven! The Most Powerful Angel! The Guardian Of The Gate Of Heaven! MICHAEL!!!!"

"Michael! Michael! Michael!" Chanted many people in the audience.

Then a huge pearly white gate with a stairway appeared on the right side, out of it came 2000 Angels wearing armor and carrying various weapons and some were even riding of Pegasus and Unicorns.

The Angels had various appearances except their pearly white pair of feathery wings. Their armors are like Rulers from Solo Leveling. They gave an aura of peace, hope and love.

Then a choir started playing in the background.

The Angels parted as Michael slowly floated down the Stairway Of Heaven, he has beautiful gold wings instead of normal white ones. He was also wearing armor similar to Gilgamesh from FATE. He was carrying a sword which looked like Excalibur from FATE.

The aura he was giving was double that of his entire army.

Michael is a handsome man with long blonde hair that reaches his back, fair skin and green eyes.

The audience goes wild due to his appearance as he is the most handsome man in Heaven.

He then waved his hand to the audience with a smile which causes many women (and some men) to have nosebleeds.

After the people calm down the show continues.

"Now that Heaven has arrived its time for Hell to arrive as well!" The announcer yelled.

The temperature slowly started increasing in the stadium.

"On the left side! The Head Of Hell! The Most Powerful Devil! The Lightbringer! The Devil Himself! LUCIFER!!!"

"Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer!" The audience chanted.

Then the right side's ground started to turn into lava as temperature kept rising. You could even see cinders in air. Then a huge dark black gate appeared and out of it came 2000 Devils wearing armor and various weapons.

The Devils also had various appearances except their dark leathery bat-like wings and horns on their heads. Their armor looked similar to Ebony Armor from Skyrim and they were carrying various weapons. They gave an aura of oppression and despair. Some of them were riding on Cerberus and Wyverns.

Then Heavy Rock Music starts playing.

The temperature rises even more. Slowly a small tornado of fire started forming right by the devils but they did not looked bothered as if they expected it.

Out of the Tornado of Fire comes Lucifer! He has a pair of red leathery bat-like wings and two black horns on his head. He was wearing the same armor as Lancelot (Berserker) from FATE but without helmet. He has a crimson red spear in his hand that gave a feeling of death. It looked similar to Gae Bolg from FATE.

Lucifer gave off an aura of despair, oppression and fear. His aura was on equal power as Michael.

Lucifer is a handsome man with shoulder length black hair and red eyes.

He had a smirk on his face that gave off the feeling of superiority as he faced Heaven's Army.

The audience was very excited because of his cool entry. Many women (and some men) were once again having nosebleeds due to the bad-boy feeling that Lucifer gave.

Michael meets Lucifer's gaze with determination while still keeping calm.

Without waiting for the hype to calm down the announcers yells.

"Now without further ado! Let's start the Annual War Games! May the best Army Win!"

The audience cheered as the Game started.

To be continued...

8