Black Jade
806 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at her friends leaving, Azula turned to look at Genji before getting off his lap.

"The mood has been ruined…" said Azula as she glared at the door.

Genji chuckled as he stood up.

"Maybe next time I'll just freeze the door shut," joked Genji.

Azula rolled her eyes before grabbing Genji's shirt forcefully and pulling him in close before planting her lips on his neck before sucking and biting, leaving him a hickey.

Pak!

Letting go, Azula turned around and was just about to open the door when she felt a stinging sensation on her ass before turning to look at Genji with a flirtatious look.

"You perverted bastard," giggled Azula as she pinched Genji's waist and dragged him out of the room.

Leaving the room together, Genji and Azula both returned to the party.

Enjoying themselves, they were eventually joined once more by a bubbly Ty Lee.

Mai never made another appearance that night.

The party was quickly coming to an end and Genji eventually separated from a sleepy Ty Lee and an unusually concerned Azula.

'No… knowing Azula, she must be planning to do something with Ty Lee,' thought Genji before wondering why Azula was trying to involve Ty Lee.

With a sigh, Genji left the party room and whilst making his way through the halls, Genji disappeared the instant his surroundings became empty.

He moved with great agility, quietly checking various rooms, looking for something specific.

Room by room, Genji checked all of them closely and eventually found the thing he had been looking for all this time.

A library.

Entering the library, Genji was glad that Mai's family hadn't touched the books of their library yet.

Stepping into the library, Genji quickly walked over to the bookshelves, looking through various books as he searched for the one thing he wanted, the Earthbending Skill.

Finally, after touching the spines over 284 books, Genji finally got the prompt he wished for before learning the skill.

[Ding, Learned <Earthbending>]

[<Novice Earthbender>(Lvl. 0)]

'Alright!'

Smiling, Genji made his way out of the library and walked out of the building as he headed back to Aang and Katara.

It had been a fun night and he had thoroughly enjoyed himself, except for the little scuffle with Mai.

Other than that, the night was nice.

Genji sighed and only wished the times of peace arrived sooner so he could relax and have parties whenever he'd like. Even better, have some fun with Azula without having anyone trying to cockblock him.

Sighing in annoyance, Genji continued walking under the bright moon.

He was relaxing so much that he even felt like he had entered into a sort of dreamy state as he felt his mind grow. It was such a strange feeling, like feeling that you were asleep yet you were clearly awake.

Like an outer body experience.

Genji sighed contentedly and walked around with a smile on his face.

Before he knew it, he was standing in an open area with the bright moon shining down in that area.

It was such a splendid sight.

If he had a camera, he wouldn't hesitate to take a picture of it. It was a shame he could only try his best to remember this scene and enjoy it personally.

Walking forward and over to the edge of the area that overlooks a portion of the city, Genji closed his eyes and enjoyed the breeze.

He personally felt his stress fly away and his feeling of contentment rise.

Genji felt like hours had flown by but it had only been three minutes since.

Opening his eyes, Genji let out a long and drawn breath as he smiled contentedly.

Genji scanned the area to see if anyone else was enjoying the scene and was glad to see another person enjoying it a couple of meters away.

They must have not noticed Genji before because their gaze was focused on the bright moon and a slight lost look on their face filled with sorrow.

Approaching the person, Genji smiled and tried to make small talk with them, "It's such a beautiful night, isn't it?"

"..."

Said person remained quiet as they looked up at the moon, their gaze still lost and filled with sorrow.

Genji didn't mind that his question wasn't answered and just smiled.

After relaxing under the bright moon, Genji felt like he couldn't get angry at all.

Instead, Genji continued to talk to the person.

"I can just feel all of my worries disappear as I look into the bright sky. I feel like my constrained spirit has been liberated and I can now view the world with a more fresh sight."

As if he had turned into a monk, Genji began to speak like someone who had been 'opened' to a whole new train of thought, 'a new world' so to speak.

Finally, the figure turned to gaze at Genji slightly, it's eyebrows creasing slightly together as they looked at Genji as if he had gone crazy.

'Liberated?'

Genji paid no heed to the figure and just swung his head slightly from side to side, humming a happy tune.

"The world is so big, but the universe is even larger. Like an ant standing drifting in the ocean. Just a tiny speck in this immensity," said Genji as he thought about his fragmented past. "I wish to relax… but I also wish to explore just how big this 'immensity' is…"

The area became quiet once more and only filled with the nice humming coming from Genji.

Finally, Genji stood straight and turned around to leave before stopping halfway.

"By the way, what's your name?"

Genji's eyes turned to look at the figure and he finally began to give the person a proper look. He looked at them and was surprised to see a beautiful young woman.

Her hair was black and short that only helped to bring out her blue and bright eyes. Her sweet and plump lips were pressed against each other in sorrow. She was a head shorter than Genji but she was nice and slim as well as curvy in just all the right places.

Finally, the woman flinched and turned to look at Genji.

She frowned a little before gazing at Genji with uncertainty.

"Daiyu," muttered the woman with a voice as small as a mosquito, yet it sounded so sweet and charming.

Genji was instantly charmed by this girl, wishing to speak with her more and just listen to her voice a little more, but he shook his head lightly.

"It was nice talking to you," said Genji as he nodded at her with a smile on his face. "Daiyu."

Daiyu listened to Genji and didn't react at all until she heard her name coming out of Genji's mouth. She felt her body shiver in joy and she took a step forward but Genji was already gone.

"Let's meet again!"

Daiyu yelled into the darkness where Genji disappeared with expectation before turning to look at the moon, her sorrow diminishing by a small portion.

Genji heard Daiyu's yell and smiled lightly before promising himself to come here once more the next day before leaving with Aang and the rest once more.

With a smile hanging on his face, Genji made his way over to where Aang and Katara were.

It might take a bit of searching, but nothing is impossible.

With his inhuman senses, Genji made use of his amazing hearing and picked up Aang and Katara's voices as they talked with each other.

***

After separating from Genji and stopping a group of Omashu citizens from fighting with some fire nation soldiers, Aang ran away with the Omashu citizens.

Now, hiding from the sight of Omashu citizens, Aang and Katara were looking at the group of people planning on another attack.

They sighed and looked at each other, wondering what they should do.

These two were the most adverse to hurting other people and would avoid it no matter what. To make it so that these people could leave and not have a single one get hurt would be difficult.

Frowns adorned the faces of both Aang and Katara as they struggled to come up with a single good idea.

'Leave the city… without hurting anyone… how…?'

Katara and Aang rubbed their foreheads, using every single cell in their brains to come up with an idea.

Looking at Aang's funny thinking face, Katara felt entertained and suddenly felt a strike of inspiration as she looked at Aang.

Her eyes turned bright and she pulled at Aang by the arm happily.

"Come Aang! I found an idea!"

Pulling Aang over to the group of people who were still planning, Katara sudden appearance had attracted the attention of most people around.

Lifting their heads curiously, they looked at Katara and wondered what this young woman was thinking of.

"I have a plan!"

Katara proudly announced and soon gained the attention and annoyance of the rest of the people who didn't lift their heads up earlier.

"Fuck! Who's being so loud?"

"This daddy can't think clearly because of all the yelling!"

"Damn, since when did you become a dad?"

"I didn't, it's an expression."

"But your expression looks angry, it doesn't say 'this daddy'."

"... Shut up."

"But I was jus-"

"Damn! Be quiet before I toss you to the dogs!"

"The dogs love me!"

"..."

"Hehe~"

Pak!

"This is our plan!"

Grabbing Aang and pushing him forward for everyone to look at, Katara smiled widely.

"The avatar?"

"He has a plan?"

"No, he's the plan."

"That makes no sense!"

Katara shook her head with the smile still on her face before pointing at Aang's face.

"Look at his face! His face got these red marks from the purple pentapi. When we were going to get captured by the fire soldiers a couple of hours ago, his face kept them away!

They believed Aang had a sickness that made these marks appear!" Katara yelled.

The people looked at each other, nodding at this idea as they smiled and decided to accept the plan. Grinning at each other, the villagers stood up and clapped at Katara's plan before sending some people to gather purple pentapi and another group to go spread this plan to the other people who wished to leave the now conquered Omashu.

Seeing the citizens of Omashu move out, Aang and Katara stood back and watched everyone go back home to sleep and begin the plan the next day at daybreak.

In just half an hour, the large majority of people had already gone back to their homes and there were just five people remaining, including Aang and Katara.

Since they had nowhere to stay the night, they could only stay the night at this meeting place and get some form of rest before the escape of the citizens of Omashu at daybreak.

Katara and Aang were talking with each other, discussing the various things that they had been through together.

Whilst they were talking, they noticed a happy man approach them, surprising them when they noticed who it was.

Katara had a skeptical look on her face and Aang just glad to see that Genji was back.

"Welcome back, Master!"

Aang greeted Genji normally and invited him over to talk with them. On the other hand, Katara didn't greet Genji and just stared at him, curious as to what he had been doing this entire time.

To disappear at night and even return happily later on, there were very few things one could do at night that could make one happy like that.

Thinking about one particular act, Katara turned her head away from Genji unhappily, thinking the worst.

"Why aren't you both sleeping yet?" asked Genji, his relaxed smile still present on his face.

Aang explained the entire situation to Genji whilst Katara just stood quietly to one side.

Nodding to everything Aang was saying, Genji's mind was wandering off as he thought about Daiyu. He had already known that they would eventually come up with Pentapox in due time.

He could also hear various people talking about this on his way over here with Aang and Katara due to his inhuman hearing.

"Sounds great. If the plan is set in motion already, then we need to rest up and be prepared for anything tomorrow," said Genji as he eventually walked away and chose a nice spot to rest at.

Katara looked at Genji relaxed and 'hmph'ed before walking over and choosing a proper spot for herself as well.

Aang acted quickly and chose a spot right next to Katara before falling asleep and entering the land of dreams with a silly smile on his face.

Soon, the sun began to rise.

29