Chapter 4
73 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hadrian started living with the Royal family,he get close to Nuala and King Balor.

Princess Nuala is, in many ways, the opposite of her twin brother, Prince Nuada. She seems light, compassionate and fragile where as Nuada is strong and had an unyielding spirit. 

But Hadrian did notice Nuada had a great deal of respect for her and seems to value her opinions and feelings as much as his own while not changing them.

Now Hadrian was surprised with her mind-reading, empathy, and clairsentience abilities.This was shock,but his Occlumency did block her mind reading but not her empathy.

But her clairsenticence has not developed fully,she is not fully able use her tactile sensations to read the past events, future events or locations for now.

Now Hadrian was with the twins in his potions room,he had set up.He made sure only Balor,Nuada and Nuala could see the place.But even then,they needed his permission to enter or take anything from this room.

The room was, most unusually, already full of vapors and odd smells.Nuala and Nuada sniffed interestedly as they passed large,bubbling cauldrons. 

Both of the watched as Hadrian was brewing a potion.

Nuala was the curious one,she was more interested in learning new things as she asked"So what are these potions capable of?"

Hadrian still brewing not looking away answered"Potions are brewed from ingredients with magical properties.Some potions could be used as:medicines, antidotes,solutions, poisons,or give the drinker any magical effect from manipulating luck to immunity to flames.

Nuada who was hearing this questioned"Manipulating Luck???."

Hadrian stopping the brewing looked at the Nuala and Nuada then explained"The potion Felix Felicis causes the drinker to have a limited period of good luck, during which they were likely to to succeed in all endeavours in which success was possible.They had a strong perception of this effect, including a high level of confidence and a "sensation of infinite opportunity." This doesn't mean it grants the drinker any extraordinary powers, but by inspiring the drinker with a favourable pathway through the circumstances."

Nuada was slightly more interested now,after ats luck also comes as advantage.He hummed and said"That seems very useful."

Hadrian shook his head and replied"But even then it comes with dangers,like overdosing makes it was highly toxic in large quantity,and over-reliance on it may have led to dangerous overconfidence, giddiness, and recklessness."

Nuada could see,while the potion is useful it still comes with faults.Nuala spoke up"Yeah such powerful potions will have a cost."

Hadrian smiled and replied"Yes,the potion was very difficult and time-consuming to brew, and disastrous if concocted incorrectly could cause the person to have bad luck."

 Nuala gesturing towards a cauldron with black steamy potion.

Hadrian anwered"The Draught of Living Death brings upon its drinker a very powerful sleep that can last indefinitely. This draught is very dangerous if not used with caution ... This is an extremely dangerous potion."

Nuada frowned and said"While all this is fascinating can we really go train now."

Hadrian and Nuala rolled there eyes,as Nuala asked"You can't wait a bit can't you."

Nuada shrugged and replied"He is only one who can challenge me and I want to get better."

Nuada then picked up a book by the Name "Fantastic Beasts and were to Find them" while muttering"I have never seen some of these creatures and some seem formidable to fight."

Dragons in this world seem to possess supernatural powers and abilities, and sometimes even capable of speaking Human languages

Hadrian hummed and answered"Maybe you can."

Nuada now grew interested.

6