Chapter 9: Fearsome Monsters
716 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, Mr. Woop Slap, where should I put this?" Luke asked Woop Slap while holding a wooden box. "Oh that, put all of it at the back, " the village mayor answered.

"Roger", Luke replied with a smile.

Luke is currently helping Woop Slap. The old man is too old for this job, so Luke decides to help him with it. "Oh, Luke, after you finish arranging the boxes, let's go to Partys Bar. It's on me." Woop Slap said with a smile on his face.

"Sure," Luke answered without looking at Woop Slap. Today is his day off, so it's okay for him to drink some stuff. He just hoped Makino would not bother him like she did three days ago, asking about fat and stuff.

"Hahaha, you are such a dependable young man, Luke." After finishing his job, Luke got a friendly slap on the back. "You will make a good son-in-law." Seriously Old man, aren't you just trying to pair him up with your daughter? He is already taken, so go find someone else.

In this universe, Makino is Woop Slap's biological daughter. They don't even look alike, but oh well, One Piece is the world of wonder. Woop Slap and Makino's father and daughter relationship aren't as strange as Wanze making Ramen using his nose, Invankov's massive head that can wink people to death, or Buggy's natural big red nose.

(Partys Bar - Dawn Island)

"Here you go, Dad" Makino placed two glasses of beer on the table. Oh, the way she looks at him is kind of scary. Is Makino still mad at him? He had been intentionally avoiding her question for three days already, and it was obvious for her to notice. She gives a 'hmph' at him before walking away from them.

[Yeah, her ass is fat.]

Indeed, as soon as Makino walked away from them. His eyes are glued to her swaying hip, showing the beautiful shape of her ass. Everyone in the bar got seduced by it except for Woop Slap for an obvious reason.

'Shut up, System. No one wants you to talk. Go back to sleep.'

[How could you!? It's not the way to treat a lady!] The system dramatically replied to him.

'I'm the follower of Satou Kazuma and Kamijou Touma, so I'm the seeker of Gender Equality!'

[Yeah, right. You had been treating Ann differently than others. Gender Equality, my ass.]

'Ann is a different matter; she is my lover, not some random girl on the street.'

"Luke, what did you do to her? I had never seen her this angry before." Snap back to reality, Woop Slap asked him a question. Even Woop Slap is sweating heavily in fear after watching his daughter give a disgusting glare at Luke.

"Well, actually..." Luke whispered everything that happened to him and Makino and what he did to make her angry at him.

And it literally takes him fifteen minutes...or is it twenty minutes? To calm Woop Slap down, who laughed at the story. Seriously is this the same humorless mayor in One Piece? It seems different to him.

(Luke's Hut - At the Night)

Ann and Luke are currently in their bed; Luke is resting his head on Ann's right shoulder. Both of them are in their birthday suits with the blanket covering their bodies.

"Hey, Luke, what do you think about babies?" Ann broke the silence with a question that no one expected.

Luke blinked his eyes, "Eh? Babies?" Weird question: seriously, what makes her bring up that kind of topic? "Hmmm...To be honest, I like kids, so it means I also like babies." Ann smiled at his answer before sighing in relief.

"That is good then."

"But why are you asking me that question?"

"It's nothing," Ann answered Luke's question with a wink. She looks at her stomach, thinking, 'It's not the time yet.' She then kissed Luke's lip, and the latter replied with his own. Both of them pulled from each other.

"Good Night Luke."

"Good Night."

(Mountain Path - Dawn Island)

Luke can be seen sitting on a tree branch while looking at the blue screen in front of him. Every day, Luke usually wakes up at four or five in the morning to train his body. Ann is probably still sleeping soundly back in his hut.

—————————————————————————

---[Status]---

[Name: Ainsworth Luke]

[Age: 19 Years Old]

[Blood Type: XF]

[Alias: Sky-Guy by Lucy]

[Bounty: -]

> Level 7  [16924/28000 EXP]

> Strength - F [45 + 50/100]

> Endurance - F [12/100]

> Agility - E [72 + 10/100]

> Luck - D [7/100]

> Status Points - 6

---[Status]---

—————————————————————————

The grade of his [Strength], [Endurance], and [Agility] are becoming harder for him to raise. Is it because he almost reaches A-Grade for those [Status], or is it because he almost reaches the first level cap, which is [Level 10]?

According to the System, After reaching [Level 10], all of the [Status] except for [Luck] will be reduced by five grades, and he needs to increase one of the [Status] to SS-Grade in order to ascend to [Level 11].

"Hmmm... Hey System."

[Yeah?]

"If the Three Admiral of Marine have the level thingy, what is their level?" This is the one he keeps wondering about. How strong is one of the Admirals?

[The Admirals? Well, they are probably will be around Level 300 to Level 500. That is my speculation. I don't know the exact level of individuals other than you, Host.]

Luke raised his eyebrows, "That is pretty high..."

Well, Admiral is the second highest rank in the hierarchy of the Marines, only behind the Fleet Admiral. The people with the Rank Admiral are also in the top tier of the One Piece series. He kind of expects them to have a high level around [Level 100] to [Level 200], but he certainly didn't expect them to be above [Level  300].

Such fearsome monsters, how will he reach their level? How can he catch up to them?

23