Chapter 13: Truth or Lie?
647 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---[Level Up]---

> Level 10 [0/0] > Level 11 [0/66000]

> Status Point + 3

---Status Except [Luck] reduced by 5-Grades

Strength C [20/100] > H [20/100]

> Endurance D [50/100] > I [50/100]

> Agility SS [0/100] > D [0/100]

---[Level Up]---

————————————————————————— 

---[System Unlock]---

[Training Room] is now available

[Point Shop] is now available

[Weapon Upgrade] is now available

————————————————————————— 

"[Training Room]? What is that?" Luke raised his eyebrows at the notification. "Is it some kind of Dojo or something?" 

It had been months since he departed from Dawn Island and a year since he first arrived at One Piece's alternative world. He already got the money he needed to buy a ship, just to find the right shipwrights. He can't blindly choose shipwrights because a ship's quality depends on the person who makes it.

[Well, Host, you can refer to it as a Dojo if you want to, so how bout you try it?] 

"Hmmm, maybe after I found the right shipwrights for my ship."

Luke is currently at Lougetown on Polestar Island, which was famously known as [The Town of the Beginning and the End]. The place where Gol D. Roger, Ann's father, was born and executed. This town is the right place to find a shipwright considering Pirates always come here to buy kinds of stuff before going to Grand Line.

"Mad Beast, what brings you here?"

"Smoker? Long time no see, man." 

The one who called his name was non-other than his buddy, The Captain of Marine stationed in Lougetown, Smoker. Wait, does he really need to introduce Smoker? Everyone who reads this knows about Smoker, the guy who becomes the New World punching bag. 

"Did you bring someone's head again?" Smoker asked that question with a straight face. It feels like Luke bringing someone's head to the HQ for money is a normal thing for Smoker.

"Nah, just walking around. What bout you?" Luke waved his hand in denial; he doesn't do Bounty Hunting anymore cause he already got enough money to buy a ship and some supplies.

"I heard some bastard selling drugs in my territory."

"I see"

Smoker and Luke have known each other since the first day he brought Captain James's head to the HQ. Luke and Smoker's relationship is no more than a superficial acquaintance, and they have deep respect for each other. 

Smoker respects Luke for his strength while Luke respects Smoker due to him not being hard when Tashigi is around...Luke means he appreciates Smoker due to the latter's strong sense of justice.

"By the way, Smoker, do you know any good shipwrights around here?" Smoker raised his eyebrow at Luke's question.

"Why?" 

"Just asking." 

[You know it better tell him about you going to become a pirate instead of hiding it from him.]

'Nah, too risky. Smoker would try to kill me if I said something like that. Considering I still don't have Colour of Armament, I can only win against Smoker using Engulfing Lightning's Musou Isshin, but it will alert someone like Aokiji.' 

Without [Engulfing Lightning] skill, he can't beat logia unless it is Enel because, just like Lucy, he is a direct counter to the self-proclaimed god. 

'Not to mention Smoker is one of the uncorrupted Marine; killing him will be a shame.'

[Well, that is quite logical thinking. Killing Smoker will bring you some unnecessary attention from higher up, not to mention you barely can win against Smoker without Haki.]

"For Shipwrights, you can get the best one from Bread's Ship Service. You can get a ship for 200 Million Belly." 

"I see...Can you tell me the direction to that place?" 

"Go straight, and then once you see a burger restaurant take a left, and when you see a sandwich stall on your right side, the Bread's Ship Service is right behind it." 

"Thanks...See you later, Smoker; good luck on your job!"

Two-Hundred Million... Basically, the right amount that he had already expected. Now the question is, how will he navigate it to the Grand Line? Sure, he has decent navigation skills, but he isn't good enough to navigate in Grand Line.

Should he pull the [Character Order] and hope to get someone with good Navigation Skills? What if he got someone like Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2 or Marie Mjolnir from Soul Eater? It will be like having a Zoro for a navigator.

Oh well, thinking now will only bring him a headache. He will think about it after getting a ship.

(Bread's Ship Service - Lougetown, Polestar Island)

"So, how long does it take for you to finish it?"

"To finish three blueprints will take around 2 days, and finish the final product will take around two months." Luke raised his eyebrows at the man's answer.

"Three? Why do you want to make three blueprints? Isn't one blueprint already enough?"

"Well, you are our client, so you have the right to choose which design we should design."

"I see."

He expected it would finish under a month or something. Franky, Iceburg and the others only take around 3 days to complete Sunny-Go, but these shipwrights aren't in the same league as them. This is worrisome; it has been seven months since he planted his seed in Ann, and he just hoped the ship's construction would be done before Ann gave birth to their child.

"You guys can go full creativity on it. You don't need to show me the blueprints."

"Are you sure, Mister Luke?" 

"Yeah."

Letting the artist do their work without restriction is better than giving them instruction because he doesn't know shit about ships other than playing a gacha where the ships are waifuable. He doesn't care much how the ship will look as long as it is sailable for him to start his journey.

(Makino's House - Dawn Island)

"You know Makino, sometimes I wonder what Luke will do to you once you confess to him," Ann said, wondering about the future event that will or will not happen. She has a noticeable big belly now compared to before.

"Ann, don't think much about me. Think more about the baby in your belly." Makino scolded Ann. She doesn't even know why Ann always force her to confess her feeling to Luke. 

"The baby will be fine, don't think much bout it." 

"Don't be so carefree, Ann."

"As long as I keep my distance from Lucy, it will be good for the baby to survive."

"Well, you aren't wrong with that...."

"Luke will be happy if you confess to him. After all, you have a killer booty for him to enjoy."

"Annnnnnnnnn...." 

(Back to the Protagonist)

————————————————————————— 

---[Character Order]---

[Guaranted 4-star or 5-star every 10 pulls]

[Guaranted 5-star Characters after 100th pull]

> 208 Crystal per pull

> 2080 Crystal per 10-pull [First 10 pulls guaranteed a 5-star Character]

> Crystal [4010/2080]

---[Drop Rate]---

> 5-Star Character [10%]

> 4-Star Weapon/Character [40%]

> 3-Star Weapon [50%]

---[Character Order]---

————————————————————————— 

Currently, he has around 4010 Crystal, which is enough for a 10-pull, but if he pulls the gacha, how will he explain it to Ann about the characters? Should he reveal it to her about the [System]? Or should he lied to her and create a backstory for the characters to make it believable?

Should he reveal [System] to Ann? Considering she trusted him to the point where it would bring him shame if he lied to her again.

 

To be honest with you all, I'm not a good author. I have many flaws so I hope you guys can help me with it

26