Chapter 14: Rouge and Rachel
685 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Sorry, but no, I don't want my existence found out by a third party, plus telling her about your origin and the world's origin is also a wrong move.]

'How so?'

Luke told the [System] regarding his idea about revealing the [System] to his lover, Ann. The latter responds by disagreeing with his decision to reveal its existence, his origin and the world's origin.

[Imagine if someone told you, "Hey, I come from another world where this world is mere fiction, your family's fate and your future were decided by a man with a pen."  How will you feel about it?]

'I will be mad if I discover that I'm just a mere character with my own fate and story being decided by someone I don't know. I agree with you regarding My and the world's origin, but why I can't reveal your existence to her?'

Just wondering, what is [System] real reason for keeping its existence a secret? Luke knows that it has its own reason to stop him from telling Ann, but he just wants to know...Why?

[I wouldn't warn you before if I didn't get attached to you, but revealing a System's existence is taboo, just like Natsuki Subaru saying, "I can return by death".]

'So you going to crush my heart?'

[Nah, the Truck God will destroy your whole existence and wipe you from everyone's memory. So basically, if you tell Ann about me, then *poof* everyone loses their memory about you. To them, there is no man with the name Ainsworth Luke]

'That is kind of brutal.'

It is scary when he thinks again because of his first impression of the Truck God. He thought the Truck God was some kind of troll and fun guy, but he didn't expect it to be so damn scary. Don't mess with a Truck, especially the God of Truck.

[I'm not the one who makes the rule.]

'But what if someone knows about you through a Devil Fruit power?'

[Mind type of Devil Fruit won't work on you because I have absolute control over the pathway to your inner body. So Pudding's Memo Memo no Mi won't do anything other than pulling out a blank strip.]

'Wow, that is kind of useful. Doesn't that make me a bit broken?'

[Well, if the power doesn't directly affect your inner body, then yeah. So just like against Enel, you are also an absolute counter to Perona's, Sugar's and Kalifa's ability.]

'Wait, Kalifa's ability affect my inner body?'

[Yeah, her ability Golden Hour doesn't only affect the outer body but also the inner by draining the strength of the victim. Before you ask, No, you won't turn into Sanji and Nami in the Enies Lobbies Arc because it also changes the inner body structure of the victim.]

'Too much info, Well, let's just say her ability won't work on me because of you...'

[That works too.]

(Two Months Later - Bread's Ship Service)

"This is amazing." Luke can't help but be amazed by the shipwrights of Bread's Ship Service's capability of building something as unique as the ship currently being presented by the boss of the shipwrights.

"I name this ship Black Order, but you can rename it if you want to." The boss of the shipwrights, Mr Jan, said with a smile on his face. [Black Order] what a nice name for a nice black-painted ship. Luke wants to name it [Super Awesome Dark Night of the East], but [Black Order] is acceptable too.

"Are you sure bout giving this to me, Mr Jan?"

"Giving it to you? I already sold it to you for 200 million Belly."

"There is no way a Brigantine ship only cost 200 million Belly, at least a 400 million Belly."

Two hundred million Belly can only buy a caravel ship like [Going Merry], but it isn't enough to buy a brigantine ship like [Sunny Go]. Those Straw Hat Pirates bought [Sunny Go] for two hundred million Belly, but it doesn't cost them much because Franky built it for free, and the money only goes to the materials.

"Nah, it's okay. It has been years since someone told us to make a ship that we want to instead of what they want to. This ship is the pride and joy of us Shipwrights of Bread's Ship Service."

"Yeah, don't sweat it, Luke!" Shipwright A waves his hand at Luke.

"We did this because we want to!" Shipwright B nodded in satisfaction.

[These shipwrights are pretty nice, aren't they.]

'Yeah, Mr Jan, Shipwright A and B are nice. I will never forget bout them.'

[Host, you already forgot those two names.]

"Also, Luke, don't forget to become a big name Pirate in the Grand Line."

"Ahhhhhh, Mr Jan, how did you know I'm going to become a pirate?"

"It's pretty obvious, my boy."

"I see...."

(Three Day Later, Makino's House - Dawn Island)

"Ainsworth Rouge, Ainsworth Rachel," Ann muttered as she weakly stared at the babies in Makino's and Dadan's arms. She had given birth to twin girls. Too bad that Luke doesn't make it. Ann wanted Luke to be the one who gave a name to Rachel.

"What kind of father miss his children's birthday," Dadan grumbled; she couldn't help but wonder where the man who impregnated her adopted daughter went.

"Miss Dadan, Luke is probably on his way. After all, he already makes a promise to Ann." Makino smiled, holding the other baby in her arm.

"DADAN! MAKINO! ANN! I SEE LUKE!" our favourite rubber girl entered the room and shouted loudly, hurting the other people's ears, including the babies. "Ouch!" Dadan smacked Lucy because the latter unintentionally hurt her grandchildren's ears.

"Luke?" Ann muttered; it had been a while since the last time she saw him. Due to the effect of giving birth, Ann doesn't have enough power to stand up. "He is here?"

"He is on his way, Ann," Makino said with a smile. "Lucy, go to Luke and tell him to come here fast."

"Okie!" Lucy said as she began to rush to the harbour.

"That kid, I swear..." Dadan shook her head at Lucy's carefree attitude.

(Foosha Village's Harbour - Dawn Island)

"This is it. I'm back." Luke muttered fondly.

Today is a new day...

 

Hmmmmmm is it feels a bit rushed?

22