13: Closeted Sadist..?
48 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Waking up, I saw several uniforms on the ground, wrapped in plastic, and a rectangular device.

On top of it was a note, stating,

"These are not self-washing, and it will stink. Please take it to the laundry every week."

****

After taking a bath, I wear the blue collared uniform.

I take my schedule paper to look at what's first, and in the morning, it's Science, Ability Theory, etc., while in the afternoon are the more physical lessons...

It looks like they still teach the basic High School Lessons...

...

It was still very early, and the sun is still about to rise.

I was going to wake Caspian and Thorne up, but I don't want to get labeled as an asshole that early...

...

It was still 5:20 a.m, and classes starts at 7:00. There was still time to look around the school.

...

I grabbed the device from the morning and attached it to my left peck.

It served as my I.D and was used for other things.

The first function is a map!

Thank f*cking god.

I thought I was going to pull a Zoro and get lost in this enormous facility...

When I looked at the map, I found a training ground.

...

When I was approaching the Training Grounds, I could see a light source coming from it.

When I finally arrived, I saw a ginger girl with flaming raised hands.

As I made my presence known, she points one of her flaming hands at me.

"Damn! Why're you pointing that at me?" I ask with fake shockness and she sighs.

Hmm...

Wait, I remember her...

What? This is an Ability Buffet, you think I'm not going to try to remember every student with an interesting ability?

If I remember correctly, she has Pyrokinesis.

I NEED to have her ability...

With it, I'm one step closer to becoming The Avatar! Muahahaha!

As I was laughing inwardly, it was brought to a stop when she asks with a weird face,

"May I know your name?"

"You may," I say teasingly, but quickly add with a smile,

"But it's common knowledge that you should introduce your name before asking for another's..."

"A-Ah! Right. Apologies. My name is Erza Flameheart. It is a pleasure to meet you." she says as she offers her hand to me.

I shake her hand and say, "I'm Shinji Lee."

But... Unbeknownst to her... I changed her emotions from wary, to trusting and loving...

I didn't add my energy since I'm not sure if she can sense it or not...

...

I usually only change their emotion to trusting... But with this, it makes it easier to gain her Force Control. I'm just going to change it back later.

I don't have any romantic interest in her, and even if I did, making her my girlfriend through my Awakened Abilities hurts my pride as a man!

...

{General POV}

"So, are you usually practicing this early in the morning?" Shinji asks.

"Y-yes... What about you...? Why are you here...?" she asks nervously.

'Perhaps to see me?... No! This is not how the Family Flameheart acts!' thought the girl hopingly.

"I was getting myself familiarised with the school, and I happened to stumble upon this training ground and... you." the boy tells her charmingly, making her heart beat faster.

"A-Ahem, I-I'm going to go back to my training now... See you, fellow student."

"Hmm..."

...

She returns to her training, but she couldn't focus, as Shinji was looking at her intently.

"Wow... Your Ability looks so beautiful..." he tells her with "stars" in his eyes.

"R-really?... Kuhum, thank you..."

"How... How do you make that? Can you show me? Your Force Control?"

"I would like to show you, but... That would be breaking a rule put upon me by my family..." she replies with a sigh.

"If you show me, there's no need to worry. I'm not going to tell anyone." Shinji tells her

He then adds with a slightly charming voice, "It would be our own little secret."

'Our own... little secret...?!' she screams inwardly as she blushes.

"O-okay..."

'Hook, line, and sinker. I'm sorry for playing with your feelings, but I'll make it up to you when I have the chance, Erza.' thought Shinji.

...

They sat on the seats beside the grounds, and Erza started using her Force Control.

Shinji inserted his energy and...

'Hm?... What's this slightly cold feeling...? A-Also, i-is that his hand on my back!?'

She got flustered for a second but quickly composed herself.

...

She gathers her energy together... and once it focuses on one part, it suddenly expands aggressively.

Similar to how Erza felt Shinji's cold energy, he felt her energy burn.

...

{Shinji POV}

Holy...

That's one hot energy...

If I master this and my Hydrokinesis to the point of Bloodbending... Could I use this to boil their blood, torturing them...?

Speaking of bloodbending... What would happen to somebody if I suddenly freeze his blood...?

But, first of all, why the F*CK were those the first things that came to my mind!?

Why are these ideas coming to my f*cking head!?

Am I...

Am I a closeted sadist...?

Oh god...

...

"Shinji...? I have finished... That was my Force Control..."

"Oh, thank you, Erza," I reply, looking at my multi-functioned I.D.

"Oh! Look at the time! I'm supposed to wake my friends up. Let's meet again later!" I say running away from the ground while waving my hand.

"Oh... Understood," said Erza, dissatisfaction clear in her voice.

...

Wait!

I forgot to undo my Pathokinesis Ability on her!

It would be awkward to come back now...

Eh, I'll change it later when I meet her again.

****

What did you think of the chapter?

1