15: Test Dummies
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•~•~•~•~•~•

After the morning classes, which were basically only High School subjects, we ate at the enormous cafeteria!

And when I say enormous, IT'S FREAKING GIGANTIC!

But, moving on, I got some Spicy Barbeque Chicken, Thorne got Braised Burdock Root like a damn weirdo, while Caspian had simple Mashed Potatoes covered in gravy.

...

"Yo, the place is full... Where are we going to sit?" whispered Thorne, while holding his tray.

"Yeah..." agreed, a depressed-looking student.

"There! Look at that huge space! Only two people are sitting there."

...

We approached them and I finally recognize them. It's Asher and Duke.

So, they've been close since the beginning?

...

"Do you guys mind if we sit here?" I ask, already sitting.

They look at us and stare for a couple of seconds, before finally answering.

"No, not at all. Feel free to use it." said Duke with an "unnoticeable" fake smile.

Sigh.

"Let's dig in, my friends!" exclaimed Thorne.

...

After eating my second Spicy Barbeque Chicken meal, we finally go to our first-afternoon class.

Our class wasn't in a room. No. It was in a f*cking stadium. Also, it seems like they're going to mash up all the other Class sections since I spotted Erza, who wasn't in my class.

"Hey, just a sec. I'm just going to say hi to someone." I tell Thorne and Caspian.

...

"Hey, Erza!" I get her attention.

Once she spots me she gets surprised but she gains her composure and walks toward me too.

"Hey! Remember me?" I ask, offering my hand.

She looks at it weirdly, her cheeks turning pink for a moment.

She takes it and answers, "Y-Yes. Ahem..."

When she took my hand, I quickly used my Pathokinesis to lessen her affection for me. With this, we'll finally have a decent conversation, and she won't blush every time I speak...

Sigh... Women.

[A/N: Just a joke guys...]

...

"So, what Section are you in?" I ask her.

She answers, "I was placed in 1-Might. What about you?"

"In 1-Force..."

...

After talking for a few more minutes, I come back to Harold and Caspian.

"Huhhh~ Who's the girl, Shinji?" asked Thorne as he nudged my shoulder.

"Someone I met while wandering early in the morning," I respond casually.

"Kuhuhu. That's how they all start! Boy is lost. Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love with girl. They marry each other! It's in basically every romance book!" Thorne exclaims enthusiastically.

"Sounds like very terrible romance books..." stated Caspian.

...

"Can't you idiots keep it down?" said a feminine voice from the back of their seats.

"Huh? We were just talking though..." told Thorne as he turned around.

He then adds, "Oh, it's you from the boat!"

"Hm? Oh, it's the b*tch." told Shinji, clearly annoyed.

"Say that again, you-" the girl replies, but when she sees Shinji, she shuts up.

"Oh? What was that? Yeah, why don't you stay away from us, wench." told Shinji, to which the girl just makes an angry face.

'I can't... He's stronger than me... I was such an idiot! Calling him trash... I can beat that brown-haired peasant, but not him...' thought the girl with an angry expression.

...

"Sigh. Women, am I right?" said Shinji.

"Damn. What'd she do to deserve that?"

"It's a long story..."

...

{General POV}

After a few more minutes,

More students arrive, including a muscular kid, a white-haired boy, and a dark-haired one with purple and teal strands.

The teacher also arrives, wearing some sort of device on his head. Behind him was a relatively petite teenager.

"Good afternoon, students. You can all call me Professor Neo." told the skinny man with a surprisingly loud voice.

"For our first lesson, I'm going to need to gauge your capabilities."

"But sir, haven't we already shown our strength in the Sorting Assessment?" shouted a boy with a shaven head.

"Yes. That was only for your abilities' strength, but mine will include your reaction time, how fast you can use your abilities, etcetera."

...

"All right. I will need you, students to get down from your seats and form a line. This test will be easy, as all you need to do is dodge and attack my Test Dummies. We will score you so that we have something to base on when we improve your capabilities." stated the professor.

"Ladia, if you will. Please bring in the Test Dummies," told Neo to the teenager beside him.

She raises her hands and several faceless metal humanoids float in.

"These will also record your skills, so don't be startled if they suddenly talk."

...

After a metal wall was conjured, separating the students, the Professor then instructed them to face the Dummies one by one.

...

As the students faced the humanoid machines...

...

"Dale Pigarun, Strength: B. Reaction Speed: C. Scanning...." stated the machine as it tanked the hit of the student, making the mentioned boy whistle in awe.

But suddenly, it whispers to the boy in its robotic voice, "I have images of Miss Rumi Usaka's naked body. Do you want to see it?"

It made the student drop his guard down as he grinned and said, "Of cour-"

Dale attempted to reply but his stomach was hit by a metal ball.

"Concentration: E. Let's continue."

...

"Hana Shrike, Strength: D. Reaction Speed: D. Technique: D."

...

"Asher Bryan, Strength: C. Reaction Speed: D. Technique: C."

****

What did you think of the chapter?

0