17: Changes
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•~•~•~•~•~•

In an undisclosed location...

"How was the weapon, Monkey?" asked a man in a dog mask.

"Yeah, it's alright. It's exhausted though..."

As a woman was about to speak, someone opened the doors.

Coming inside the room was a man with a dragon mask.

...

"Darling!" said a lusty voice.

"Hello, love... Now... The weapon was a success!" exclaimed the man with a masked grin.

"But... There are certain problems with it... It seems like we need to accumulate more energy. Its energy wasn't enough to erase every High Ranker in Korea..." continued the man in an unsatisfied tone.

"What a shame... Still. We have all the time in the world." snorted a fat man in a pig mask.

"*Yawn* Yeah. For once I agree with Pork- Ahem, Pig." added "Monkey".

"Is Snake still acting crazy even after all these years passing with his fight with the unofficial ranker?" asked "Dog".

"Yeah. Tch. What a pussy. He even got weaker! Are we sure we shouldn't give him the "Rooster" title!?" shouted "Ox".

"Looks like his face wasn't the only one that was damaged, right darling?" spoke the lustrous "Goat", trailing her fingers on "Dragon".

"Sigh. He's a weakling. Not physically, but mentally. From just one loss and a scar, he went from the composed member to the most deranged one. What a wasted potential." replied "Dragon".

[A/N: If you're caught up with the Eleceed Manhwa, then you should at least have an idea of who "Snake" is...]

****

Now back to a room. A boy was sleeping, drooling.

But, his peaceful sleep was interrupted by a ringtone...

"Never gonna give you up~ Never gonna le-"

'Still never gets old.'

"Seongha? Why'd you... call...?"

"What...? Don't joke with me, Seongha! You... Grandpa? It's... true?" told Shinji with disbelief.

"I... will come... Don't worry..." was what Shinji told them after ending the call.

'F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck! What the hell happened!? WHY the hell did that happen!?' panicked Shinji inwardly.

"I... F*CK THIS SH*T!" as he threw his shirt on the ground.

...

After Shinji got dressed up, he checked the time and it was still 5:30 a.m.

With a sigh, he opened his door room.

He went out of the building and jogged towards the training grounds.

{Shinji POV}

Why?... I...

To be honest... I never thought of the man as my father...

In my past life, though I didn't have the best mother, she was a f*cking whore, my father was the best I could ever ask for.

He was charismatic, handsome, reckless, but most of all... Loving.

He was the best father.

Han-Su Lee was great, don't get me wrong... But still...

Even though I never actually thought of him as my father... His disappearance still leaves a sour taste in my mouth...

****

One day later...

"Thank god, they allowed you to come... Where's the raven?" said an old man as he hugged the boy.

"Yeah. Scotus? I left him with a friend... But, Where's Subin...?"

"Sigh. She... won't come out of her room." the old man replied with an exhausted face.

...

As they went inside the car...

"So... Is he really gone? Like... dead-gone?...." asked Shinji.

"I- We're still not sure if Master really... died... No... He didn't die. He's still out there. He won't die. We just need to find him." answered Seongha.

"Yes... And that's what we've been doing. Ha... These past few days have been really exhausting..."

...

"So Mr. Yoo also disappeared?" asked Shinji in disbelief.

"Among several Family Heads. Almost 60% of Korea's High Rankers disappeared." replied the exhausted elderly.

'F*ckkk!!' shouted Shinji inwardly.

...

They arrived at the mansion and Shinji immediately went to check with Subin.

****

In a room, we can see a girl hugging a pillow.

{Subin POV}

Appa... He's gone...

*Sniffle*

Just when Oppa left too...

Everybody's leaving me...

Will Grandpa leave too? Seongha?...

*Sniffle*

I want them back! I want Oppa back... Please...

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

{General POV}

"Go away!" shouted Subin with a shaky voice.

"Wow. Even though I just came back, you already want me to go away? Now, that's just hurtful, Subin..." said a boy, trying to be cheerful, from outside her room.

'This voice! Oppa!'

Subin immediately opened her door and tackled the boy into a hug.

"Oppa! Appa... H-he..." she shouted as she cried.

Shinji then hugged her back.

"It's alright, Subin..." he told her as he caressed her head.

****

Two weeks later...

We can see a boy launching ice spikes toward a machine at high speeds.

{Shinji POV}

It's been two weeks since I went back to Korea. Right now, I'm back in WAA.

It was a depressive week for all of us.

Everybody built a Memorial for those who disappeared.

And everybody was there. Well, only those who lost someone, meaning that the Yoo Family was there and...

I think that that time will be the only time I will see Jiyoung cry.

Apparently, her mother also disappeared, making her the Head of the Shinhwa Association.

...

This really f*cking sucks. Just when I wanted to focus on WAA, the world then gives me another reason to hate it!

But... I really shouldn't keep saying that... Because comparing this to the Attack on Titan Verse or the others, this is much better...

...

When I first came back to WAA, I really couldn't concentrate most of the time...

I was only always thinking about how strong the f*cker who made dozens of High Ranker disappear is... I was actually afraid of something I didn't see or know...

But, I eventually steeled my balls and just focused on my training.

I swear. I will become the Top 1 in this Academy... And after that, I want to make it into the World's Awakener Rankings!

****

What did you think of the chapter?

1