The Banished Uchiha
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of course, whether it is a genius or not seems to be indistinguishable now.

Konoha, on a huge square where the Uchiha clan is located.

This square is a place for the Uchiha clan to play with the little kids!

Almost all the children of the Uchiha clan have played here, so why did I say almost! Because one guy was excluded.

That is guy was naturally Uchiha Chiba! Not to mention that the inner soul is twenty-five years old, he can't play with little kids.

More importantly, Chiba himself did not live in the location of Uchiha, but in a forest next to Konoha!

Of course, it was not that Uchiha Chiba wanted to move out, but he was almost expelled from the Uchiha clan.

To say why.

Because Chiba almost blew up the entire Uchiha clan while fiddled with his experiments some time ago!

Originally, Chiba exploded from time to time. The people in the clan endured it. After all, he is a child. Moreover, Chiba's parents were killed in the Third Ninja World War, so they couldn't say anything!

But just a month ago, an unprecedented explosion occurred in the Uchiha clan, blowing Chiba's house into the air!

Even the neighbor houses were affected.

Now the Uchiha clan can blow up their hair! You said that you, a little kid, don't play well with other children in the clan all day long to make some weird things.

Moreover, let's just play around. The problem is that you get an explosion from time to time, and the scale of the explosion is getting bigger every time!

This can be tolerated! ? I can't bear it! ?

God knows if there will be something more fierce one day! ? This is a threat to the survival of the entire Uchiha clan!

You see, the severity of this problem rose in an instant.

Then, our protagonist was very honorably forced to be expelled from the Uchiha clan.

When Chiba knew about it, his entire face was black.

At that time, in his heart, there was only one word to describe all the people of the Uchiha clan.

shallow!

All geniuses are considered lunatics before they succeed.

So, Uchiha Chiba endured it.

In the sky, the sun is shining, and Konoha's downtown is very prosperous. In addition to some ordinary residents, there are many ninjas who have returned from their missions.

Chiba walks on a street of Konoha. Although he has been here several times, Chiba has to sigh, although Konoha is a ninja village.

However, the size of the village is not inferior to that of a big city on the earth.

It is now in Konoha's 47th year, and the third Ninja War has just ended. The news of the victory of the Ware some time ago seems to be vivid.

There are many hero's that appears in the war.

For example, the bodyflimmer Shisui… his name almost spread throughout the whole Ninja Realm.

Or Hatake Kakashi, the most prestigious genius ninja, got the Sharingan from the Uchiha clan, which greatly increased his strength.

Although this news made Uchiha furiously claim to take Sharingan back, it was always thunder and rain! Needless to say, I know that it must have been suppressed by Konoha's senior management.

After the war, Namikaze Minato, known as " Yellow Flash of Konoha", is the Fourth Hokage.

At this moment, Konoha seemed to be standing on top again, and no Shinobi village had the strength to compete with Konoha for the time being!

Of course, Chiba knows that this is just for the time being. Once the opportunity is caught, war will break out at any time!

Just after the three wars, there are many unconvinced Shinobi Villages, such as the defeated Iwagakure, and the always strong Cloud Shinobi Village.

And this opportunity, I am afraid it will appear soon!

Before long, Konoha's new protagonists such as Naruto and Sasuke will be born. At the same time, it also indicates that the Nine Tails invasion will happen.

The untimely death of Fourth Hokage and the losses caused by the Nine Tails attack will greatly reduce Konoha's combat power, coupled with the legendary [Three Sanins] leaving one after another will make Konoha into a situation of insufficient combat power!

And these will make Konoha lose all the advantages as the winner of the three wars, and at the same time, those forces that are eager to Konoha will not let go of Konoha's weak period.

A brief peace will be replaced very quickly.

Soon Konoha will be on the bar with Cloud Shinobi Village again, and even Kirigakure will kick in sideways. Kirigakure almost sent Three Tails to Konoha for destruction at the beginning!

Kirigakure and Konoha's beams have already forged.

Of course, none of this has much to do with Chiba now. As the most hungry in the entire Ninja world, they are also the most bitter Uchiha clan!

What Chiba can do now is to improve his strength as soon as possible, otherwise he won't know how to be destroyed.

Chiba walked on the street, and the eyes of many people who came and went were on Chiba's body, although Chiba's little boy-like face did not know how many passers-by eyes were captured.

But the Uchiha logo is always cruel, it is a symbol of pride and power.

Of course, I don't know the key point, but the key point is Chiba. Many people look down upon Chiba.

No one in Konoha knew that the Uchiha clan had a freak, which caused an explosion in two days, almost exploding the Uchiha clan.

As a last resort, the Uchiha clan even expelled Chiba from Uchiha.

Chiba lowered his head slightly, damn…good things don't go out, bad things spread thousands of miles, this sentence is really correct.

After a while, Chiba came to a ninja shop. From the familiarity, it was obvious that Chiba was not here for the first time.

Those who come to visit the ninja shop, except for the ninjas who go on missions, are the little ghosts like Chiba who dream of ninjas.

"En!? Little brother Chiba…what do you need this time!?"

Seeing Chiba coming in, the boss recognized Chiba at a glance. Obviously, Chiba is a regular customer here.

0