Black Chakra
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Boss, according to the above, give me ten copies of each and a Chakra paper!"

While talking, Chiba handed the note that he had already written to the boss! It is densely written with the materials that Chiba needs.

"En!? you need more than last time…"

This time, even the boss was surprised. The little devils who are about the same size as Chiba buys one or two kunai to pretend to be a ninja.

But Chiba is a freak! Not only need he a lot of things, but… ninjas don't use this materials and almost all of them are the raw material.

"Honestly… lBrother Chiba, you buy so many raw materials, why don't you buy the finished product!? You see, it is better to buy a explosion talisman if you need to buy gunpowder—"

Although the explosion talisman is not something a five-year-old kid should play with, but Chiba is a genius of the Uchiha clan,  so it is understandable.

"No, I need raw materials…I have my own plans!"

Chiba took the money out in a painful manner.

The money he used was left by his Chūnin's parents who died in the Third Ninja World Wars and the appeasement money given by the village and the clan, if they were counted as ordinary people.

It was estimated that it was enough for him to spend decades, but Chiba waved his hand and now he has spent most of his money.

Now Chiba doesn't have much money to spend, and the Ninja School will start immediately. He doesn't want to miss it.

After extracting Chakra, Chiba will do ninjutsu, but he can't get ninjutsu at all, let alone take it from the Uchiha clan.

The Uchiha clan almost banished Chiba , so you still want ninjutsu!

So-Chiba who is forced to start from the ninja school, the sooner you become a ninja, ninjutsu will be better.

After all, if you want to control everything, there is only one prerequisite for all, with strong strength, nothing more! Whoever has the big fist is the boss.

"After the raw materials arrive, just send me to the old place. I will pay the balance! Thank you, boss!"

After Chiba finished speaking, he hurriedly left the ninjutsu shop with a piece of Chakra paper.

After a while, Chiba returned to his residence.

However, when he returned, he greeted a guest.

"Chiba, are you back!?"

"En!? Uncle Yue… why did you run here!?"

Standing in front of Chiba is a forehead protector with Konoha and a man in Chūnin costume!

His name, Uchiha Yue, is a comrade-in-arms of the father of Uchiha Chiba who died, no, it should be said that he was a teammate of a small team!

He witnessed the death of Chiba's father, and before he died, he entrusted Chiba, who was still three years old, to Yue, so that Yue could take good care of Chiba.

And Yue also fulfilled Chiba's father's promise, treating Chiba as if he were treating his own daughter, if it weren't for Chiba himself to engage in some strange experiments in his opinion.

I think I should live with the Uchiha Yue family!

Regarding Chiba's affairs, Yue is also appropriate to indulge. What Chiba wants to do, Yue should be satisfied as much as possible! After all, the parents died when they were only three years old, and it was a blow to whoever happened.

"You still know that I am your Uncle Yue!! It's been a month… You don't come back to see, if I didn't come back from my mission.

Yep! I want to be side by side with the sun too!

Chiba touched his head a little embarrassed, and explained with a wry smile.

"Sorry, busy, too busy recently—"

"Fuck those weird things again!?"

Uchiha Yue smiled and cursed, and patted Chiba's head with some kindness.

"With this energy, it is better to contact shuriken or physical skills. If you put your mind on training… you will definitely become a powerful ninja in the future!"

"Shuriken and physique are too simple for me, what I need now is ninjutsu!"

"En!? You can already extract Chakra!?"

Yue raised his eyebrows, and only a month later, Chiba extracted it. It seemed that he didn't play around with those things all day.

"En! It was only refined recently!! Shuriken and physique are all right, what I lack the most is ninjutsu!"

Chiba looked at Uchiha Yue with bright eyes, and even forgot about him, Uncle Yue! To learn ninjutsu.

Although he is only a Chūnin, it should be the best choice for Chiba now!

"I'm talking big, fiddling with these weird things all day long, where do you have the time to train your hands…"

Uchiha Yue's words have not been completely finished yet.

Chiba chuckled, then took out a bunch of shurikens from the ninja bag, holding several in both hands!

He casually threw it at the distant tree.

Uchiha Yue was taken aback, turned around abruptly, and then his pupils shrank.

"This..."

On the trunk of the big tree, dozens of shurikens lined up neatly, forming an S and B. Uchiha Yue's face turned black.

He didn't want to scold Chiba anymore, and then murmured with a surprised expression.

"Throwing at the same time…this technique is at least Chūnin level! When did you train, kid!?"

Although there are questions in the words, there are totally undisguised surprises and gratifications.

As for Chiba, he waved his hand in a furious manner.

"The main reason is that this is too simple… just practice it casually!"

Uchiha Yue's eyes narrowed slightly.

"Well, I used to practice secretly at night!"

Chiba immediately confessed. For Uchiha Yue, he respected from the bottom of his heart. Although he was only capable of Chūnin, he treated Chiba like his own son.

Hearing this, Uchiha Yue smiled relieved instead.

"This is his son… let me see how much you have Chakra !"

Speaking in surprise, Uchiha Yue immediately turned on his two tomeo Sharingan!

When he set his gaze on Chiba, he was completely stunned.

"My… Chakra!? It is Black!?"

0