Chapter 57 Final battle in the forest (part 6) (Last form of the Cuscu vampire vine)
150 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glossary: Qi: energy

 

Chapter 57 Final battle in the forest (part 6) (Last form of the Cuscu vampire vine)


"Anyway even if she was the female lead, I don't care! The most important thing is to kill this monster and get out of this sinister forest. I can't feel the cultivation of this monster now.

I better let Li Ming and the others fight. It's weird I also feel the aura of Xie wuhui, in the surroundings!
But they didn't have time to take care of him and force him to fight with them.
...
Ha..ahh..ahh .... Xie wu hui, I wonder how Li ming will take care of him later! In the novels, this kind of enemy always ends up being ridiculed by everyone. "Yang ling thought.


What Yang Ling did not know was that Li Ming and Xia Li Wei had noticed that Xie wuhui was hiding in the area. But they only had time to take care of him and force him to fight with them.


Xie wuhui had woken up and remained hidden, until the situation turned to his advantage.
While another person was still in the middle of a fight.
...

Xue bing had been experiencing severe pain in her body since Pandora launched her martial skill. Her arm cut off after this confrontation.


The female cultivator was bleeding a lot but she had to keep fighting to get out of the forest.


She was the only person who could currently fight this monster at 1 Origin realm.


"Ice blade!"


The ice princess slaughtered all the demonic trees in its path with her remaining hand.
Its numerous icy attacks had caused the temperature around it to drop.


Unfortunately she was not fast enough to save her jinski Xia.


During his last moments. The elf did not want to die, he begged someone to help him.
But no one could. They were all too far from its location.


"AHHHH ..."



He cried one last time before he died. The monster's roots were devouring the rest of its body. Seeing this scene happening before her. She disgusted by what she saw in front and was sorry for the elf.



"Sorry, Xia jinsed! I couldn't save you, but don't worry, I'll take revenge!"



At that moment, the ice princess will suddenly accelerate to launch an attack, an icy breath out of small mouth. Her arm covered with a layer of ice became as solid as stone.


"Frozen Blade of the Ice princess!"


A wave of Ice Qi rushed straight towards its enemy.


The vegetable monster still busy filling the stomach tried to save time by placing demonic trees on the road to Xue bing.

"Boom!"


The advanced version of the ice blade collided with the evil trees, reducing them to small pieces of ice block.


Xue bing finally launched his attack on the plant monster.


The blade penetrated the corpse in which was the vegetable monster. The monster cried out in pain and ended up removing its roots from the ground. The demonic trees repriere their normal appearances.


Xue bing took advantage of this moment to strike another sword before backing away.



The ice princess's face was pale and started to sweat, the temperature on her forehead seemed to be rising.


The plant monster was angry and again having his two arms, he prepared for the attack. Eating the corpses of the cultivators had increased his strength, but his cultivation was still unstable.



This is what Xue bing had noticed.


Roots tried to pierce the body of Xue bing, who defended himself with difficulty and responded with quick swords.


The combat became more and more violent destroying the surroundings, one could observe small snowflakes and jets of acids almost everywhere on the ground.


Standing up seemed to be more and more difficult for the ice princess,


The vegetable monster was also in a lamentable state. He only thought of one thing.


Kill his opponent and devour her to heal his wounds. , a trace of killing intention had formed by killing the cultivators.


"Kill ..."


Hundreds of roots rushed towards Xue bing.


"Fire ball!"

"Dragon hit the earth!"


An electric whip surrounded by a ball of fire reduced to dust the roots which were going to attack the princess of ice.


Saved narrowly, Xue bing knelt on one knee, looking at them with a pale but pretty face and said to them in a weak voice.


"This monster is injured, launch your best attacks to kill it, we can get out of this cursed forest!" Xue bing shouted at Xia li wei and Li ming, completely ignoring Yang ling.

The cultivation of Yang ling deemed too weak. He was completely sidelined.

The cultivators had just established their strategies.


When suddenly, the vegetable monster appeared in front of Xue bing and company and destabilized them.

They were shocked. The monster had moved to them without being noticed.

The monster injured by Xue bing's attacks had become enraged.

Dangerous roots and spurts of acid came out of the monster's hands.

The vegetable monster also spat from his mouth a rain of acid spray on them.

Li ming used his martial skill to slow down this deadly attack.

The three of them having no time to dodge, took a few blows and spit blood.

Xue bing withstood the pain and aimed his sword at the plant monster.

"Cling!"


Light blue lights appeared briefly.


A frozen blade separated the bottom of Servant Qiang's body from the rest of his body.

The plant monster howled in pain. His real body had received internal damage.

Xue bing gathered her last strength to inject all of her Ice Qi into her arm.


"Cling!" "Cling!"

She managed to throw two last blows of sharp swords and fell to the ground.


"Now! Attack his upper body, the monster is inside" Yelled the ice princess before fainting.


"Crimson flame!"

"Dragon's fang! The first technique of the fangs of the nine divine dragons!


Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling! Cling!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

The two cultivators simultaneously used their techniques.

Li ming executed nine electric swords accompanied by Xia li wei who carried a flaming sword.

Giving the illusion that the breath of a fiery dragon had appeared and ravaged the area.

The half-vegetable corpse was completely charred. Something out of the back of the corpse.

The Cuscu vampire vine once again resumed its original form, in poor condition.

The plant monster began to flee, looking for a new body.

"What is that?"


Li ming noticed a monster running away and decided to chase after him sword in hand.

Yang ling was in the direction of the Cuscu vampire vine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cuscu vampire vine 1 Qi layer

First form : -̶ ̶S̶c̶u̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶i̶c̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ 1 Qi layer
S̶econd form : -̶ ̶S̶e̶r̶v̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶Q̶i̶a̶n̶g̶'̶s̶ ̶B̶o̶d̶y̶̶ 1 Origin realm
Last form : ??? cultivation ??

Person able to fight

-Yang ling
-Li ming
- Xia li wei
- Xie wu hui

1