Chapter 64 Afterward
143 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 64 Afterward

Glossary : Record crystal : Crystal recording something for a short time



The Ice princess spoke with a clear, cold voice, looking in the direction of Yang ling, Li ming and Xia li wei.
Xue bing immediately recognized Xia li wei, a half-elf who often quarreled with Mei hua in the sect.


Even if they weren't friends. Xue bing did not think that one day, the half-elf would kill Mei hua so coldly.
"Ice princess, these three people are cruel and merciless! In the name of the sect we should punish them and destroy their cultivations!" Said Xie wu hui



"Do not try to manipulate me Xie wu hui. Remember that you have been hiding all this time! Even if they were to be punished! It doesn't concern you!" Xue bing replied in an icy tone.

"I beg your pardon !" Xie wu hui replied respectfully but thought differently in his head,


"Bitch, one day, I'll have you in my bed!"

Xue bing's attitude didn't just upset Xie wu hui.

For his part, Yang Ling also began to boil in anger. He pointed his finger at her

"Hey, you, people call you the ice princess, right? So listen to me! This girl wanted to kill me or rather kill all the cutlivators here, we had no choice to kill her !

The ice princess crossed her arms.

"Mei hua was possessed by a monster and she was able to regain consciousness towards the very end. But instead of helping her! You killed her!" Xue bing replied calmly, looking in the direction of Xia li wei.

"She was able to come to her senses you say? Do you really have any proof of what you say! Who tells us that you are not lying to us!" Said Yang ling.

Xia li wei tried not to be noticed, she knew deep down that it was she who had really killed Mei hua!
Xia li wei watched Yang ling defend them or rather defend them and felt a little guilty.

The witch had only asked them to fight her monster, Yang ling and Li ming might have been able to find a solution and get the monster out of Mei hua's body.

But Xia li told herself that it was an opportunity or never to take revenge on Mei hua and get rid of the monster at the same time.

Li ming's side, from the moment Xie wu hui appeared, he did not take his eyes off him,

Maybe it was the occasion or never to measure himself against him, killing him was still impossible but humiliating him was possible.

Xue bing's face didn't change and she ordered in an authoritarian tone.

"Xie wu hui show them! "

Xie wu hui took out a crystal from his hand, which showed the scene where Mei hua begged not to kill her and Xia li wei who sent a ball of fire transforming it into a pile of ashes

"Do you still have something to say?" Xue bing asked saracastically.

"..." Yang ling became silent.

"This is a Record Crystal" thought Li ming.


"You're not ashamed of anything Xie wu hui when we were risking our lives, you watch us in your corner quietly, you even took the opportunity to use a Crystal Record!" said Li ming suddenly.


"Don't get mad like that. Little Li ming! Said Xie wu hui laughing.


I too was injured, the only way to protect myself was to take care of myself, I just had a little free time to record this scene. "


"You have good fun right ? Xie wu hui !
But you're not going to laugh very long, my cultivation is about to catch up with you!
If you touch my sister to my cousin, You will regret it in your life! have defeated your cousin and killed Yang xiong, you're next on my list! " Said Li ming with murderous intent.

Li ming put his hand on his sword as if he was about to draw it.

"The little Li ming with a 4 Qi layer has a lot of courage and if I showed you the power difference between a 4 Qi layer and a 7 Qi layer! I did not think that the Yang clan was only a group of trash people !' replied Xie wu hui who took out a spear and looked in the direction of Yang Ling.

Suddenly Yang ling felt his emotions inside his body stirred.

An intense rage was rising.

Yang ling wondered what was going on when he remembered the same thing happened when he wanted to kill Li ming.

Traces of old Yang ling's emotions still remained in his body. Yang ling delved into his thoughts.



"Stay calm, former owner! Why are you reacting stupidly to Xie wu hui's provocations.


He tries to manipulate you, you get too annoyed, that's the reason why I defeated you so easily as soon as my soul appeared in your body "Yang ling thought.


As if humiliated by what he had just said, the traces of emotion of the old Yang ling disappeared again.


Everything returned to normal.


Outside only a few seconds had passed. Yang ling felt really uncomfortable with this ghostly
presence in him. Yang Ling thought he absolutely had to find a way to get rid of it. When in Xie wu hui's case, an evil smile appeared on Yang ling's face.

Xie wu hui was still in the air, he thought his words had affected Yang ling's mind.

"Yang ling, you have made little progress lately, I know you have not really become Li ming's friend !
Destroy his cultivation and I will let you enter the sect the four seasons as a servant. "


Li ming watched Yang ling carefully, preparing to defend himself. Although the two of them had worked together to defeat a creature, it was not uncommon in this world to betray each other for various reasons.


When Yang ling heard what Xie wu hui said, he couldn't help laughing.



"HA..HA..HAHHHAAHHAHAAH!"



"What makes you laugh Yang ling!"



"Xie wu hui, Who do you think you are ? To give me orders?"



"You dare to betray me Yang ling! You should be just a dog listening to my orders like your Friends !"



"I'm sorry! I'm not interested in men!"



"Your sister!"

Enraged by his arrogance, Xie wu hui took out his spear and rushed straight towards Yang ling to give him a lesson.

2