(-18) Chapter 71 : Su yue – 18
198 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bonus chapter tomorrow i'm too tired and - 18

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 71 : Su yue - 18

Su yue dressed seductively, her arms were partially bare, showing her white skin, wearing a navy blue dress. She was walking very slowly with her slender legs.

Su yue was trying to look like a mysterious and benevolent person to outwit Xue bing's vigilance. Only her eyes of sexual desire could betray her.

It was for this reason that she had hidden her face showing only her soft lips.

Xue bing did not yet know that the mysterious beauty in front of her, longing to ravage her body. Although she thought she was in danger, Xue bing did not understand why this female cultivator had appeared in front of her.

Xue bing "Who are you? And what do you want from us!"

Su yue "You don't have to be that cold Sister! Could you have felt your energy become more pure and deep! I gave you an opportunity to become more powerful with my flute, it's simple To understand, the higher a person's cultivation, the more chance they have to resist this melody.

I breathed spiritual energy into my melody and nothing else, the reason your group fell asleep is that they're strong enough to withstand my flute. You don't have to worry about them. Sister, your body has accumulated a lot of stress, let me play you another song.


Su yue closed her eyes and breathed gracefully into the flute, simultaneously manipulating the instrument with her delicate hands.

Xue bing returned to observe the others, Xia li wei, Li ming and Xie wu hui all had smiles in the corner of their mouths, their eyes closed, their consciences plunged into the world of dreams.

Their energies were gradually becoming purer, more intense. This melody is beneficial.

The ice princess lowered her guard, she also closed her eyes to listen to the melody being played.

The soft and soothing melody took away all the stress accumulated in Xue bing's body, all her worries seemed to disappear for a moment.

Xue bing briefly felt the barrier to the Origin realm for a moment.
She had finally found the path to reach this level after all these months at a standstill.

Xue bing now had a good impression of the female cultivator in front of her.

The melody ended and Su yue stopped playing, she had approached quite close to the ice princess.

"Thank you for this opportunity Senior Sister! I will not forget the opportunity you gave me! If you wish, I have some items that you may be interested in.

The ice princess was still very excited about what she had felt, she had finally found the way to progress. The smile on the lips. Xue bing did not realize her charm,


Su yue's expression was constantly changing, she managed with great effort to control her sexual urges.


"Another minute or two before I make her my wife !"


Xue bing hadn't noticed that Su yue's breathing was getting stronger and stronger.

"You can keep your valuables, I don't need them, whatever I want .... It's YOU!"

Xue bing thought she was kidding and then didn't quite understand what she meant at the time.

"Senior sister, I don't find this joke very funny!"


Su yue finally removed her veil from her face and was able to admire the unparalleled beauty of Xue bing,
The ice princess was beautiful, very beautiful to the point that an entire continent could be held to have her.


Su yue said to herself that it was out of the question to leave this beauty to another person and especially a man.

"You don't have to ask yourself questions, I'll take care of you!"

Su yue's hand caressed Xue bing's cheek and her hand holding her tight waist.
Even though Xue bing didn't understand what she wanted to say at first, all the pieces of the puzzle came together at this point.


She tried to push the person in front of her away with her hand.

"Senior sister although I am grateful to you, I am not attracted to women, I am ...

Suddenly Xue bing felt lips on her. Disgust appeared on the girl's face. All the good impression she had of Su yue quickly disappeared.


Xue bing tried to pull her face away from Su yue but She moved her hand from her cheek to the back of her head and approached her towards her.

Xue bing tried to use her spiritual energy which strangely did not appear. the ice energy didn't appear.

"It's useless Sister, or rather my bride! My melody helps advance on cultivation, but in return, it prevents the use of spiritual energy for a while. Don't worry, my wife, I want to make my woman you have nothing to fear!"

"You crazy we both women!"

"Men are just pigs, they are far too different from us, my dear! Love with the opposite sex does not exist, it is only a primary need that allows offspring."

"I beg you, this is insane!"

Fear began to conquer Xue bing, she could neither defend herself against this stranger nor run away. She felt like a rabbit about to be eaten.

Su yue showed a seductive smile and hugged her, she kissed her again and inserted her tongue into her mouth. Xue bing desperately looking for air to breath..

Su yue then used one of her hands to touch her back, her soft skin, and inhale the scent of The ice princess.
Su yue inserted her hand into the disciple's clothes and touched her buttocks.
She continued to kiss her furiously.

A few minutes later. Su yue pushed Xue bing to the floor. She took off the clothes of the ice princess revealing her breasts.

Su yue placed kisses down her neck to her collarbone. She caressed her breasts,
She tilted her face and began sucking on her nipple while her other hand stroked her other nipple.


"Ahh!" "Ah!"


Even though Xue bing didn't really want it, She moans when Su Yue licked her boobs and biting it.
Su yue swirled her tongue around the soft globe before sucking passionately.


Not long after when Su yue took off her panties, She saw her clean pussy.


Xue came to her senses and tried to stop her.


"What are you doing! You pervert woman! You already sucked my breasts, don't come near me anymore, Stop what are you doing!"


Su yue completely ignored what she said, she got down to her thighs and spread her leg and press her to lick Xue bing pussy lips.


"It is delicious !"


"Ahhh!"


Xue bing couldn't help but moan again.


Su yue then got ready to insert her tongue when information appeared in her mind.

Su yue was suddenly furious when she heard something.

"Who dared to steal Pandora a kiss!"

 


Edit 24/07/2020

6