Chapter 108 (no title)
38 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 108 (no title)
 
 
 
 
Blue city,
 
A female cultivator with curly hair sat in a tavern. Eyes closed.
 
Hundred years old ginseng right next to her.
 
This person was the real Su yue who wanted to regain her cultivation as soon as possible.
 
When she suddenly opened her eyes. The memories of her clone gradually appeared in her head.
 
 
 
She opened the door to her bedroom and quickly went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth.
 
You could hear her scream
 
 
 
"I CURSE YOU YANG LING  ! "
 
 
 
 
A person next to her, dressed as a maid, approached to give Su yue a towel.
 
What differentiated Su yue from her clone was that she accompanied a maid since her cultivation had regressed in Qi layer due to Feng Xing's ghost.
 
 
 
Her name was Yuan ,.
 
 
 
This maid knew the beauty with blue hair, they both know each other since their childhoods. 
 
 
She was her personal Maid and knew all about her.
 
 
Playing the flute and flirting with female cultivators were Su yue's only hobbies.
 
 
 
Yuan would like her miss to focus on her cultivation and the current mission given by certain master.
 
 
She should take the example of Prince Red, her brother who had already finished his share of the work.
Unfortunately Su yue loved to run away and disappear somewhere.
 
 
 
"3rd Princess, what's going on?  What happened to you this time?"
 
 
 
"Waaahh! Yuan, you'll never know what just happened!"
 
 
 
Su yue pretended to cry, before trying to kiss her maid Yuan who reacted immediately by putting her hand in front of her to block Su yue's mouth.
 
 
 
"3rd Princess, this maid once told you to stop this kind of lewd behavior."
 
 
 
"But Yuan, my clone was kissed by a dude, my heart can't stand this disgusting thought."
 
 
 
 
"Even if your clone was kissed by a gentleman, that's no reason to… HOW?"
 
 
 
"Forget it! What I just said, I will take care of it personally, he will surely appear in this city in the company of Tang fushang.
 
 
 
For the moment I will go and seduce some sisters to clear my mind. "
 
 
Su yue disappeared from sight very quickly. A strange light appeared in the eyes of the faithful servant.
 
 
 
 Anyone interested in this perverted princess? Who was he?
 
 
 
She remembered something, the princess had shouted "Yang ling!"
 
The maid was interested in this information. She hoped not to be disappointed with this person.
 
 
Yuan decided to gather some information from a guild in the city.
 
.................................................. .................................................. ...........................
 
"Burning Fist!"
 
 
 
Yang ling's arm changed color, He threw his fist straight in front of him.
 
 
 
"Ridiculous!"
 
 
 
The witch easily blocked the technique by using a level 2 spell.
 
A few hours before, Pandora informed Yang ling of something important,
 
 
 
Now that Yang ling cultivation was at an acceptable level to pass the exam, Yang ling techniques on the other hand were weak.
 
 
 
The martial skills of other cultivators were at a higher level, which is one of the reasons Yang ling's fights were so long and difficult.
 
 
 
Like a player who would have a high level in a video game but none of his skills would have reached level 2.
 
 
 
This is the reason why the witch decided to serve as a training partner.
 
 
 
"Water technique: Explosive bubble."
 
 
 
 
[...]
 
 
 
 
"Let's stop for the moment, you have spent too much of your spiritual energy. Don't forget to also practice the sword according to the method of your master, it is not because you have talent that you must think you're invincible. The exam will be difficult for you. "
 
 
 
 
Yang ling was tired after such a day. He didn't know if he was going to hold out until the exam.
 
 
 
Pandora with the appearance of Mei Hua smiled innocently. Looking at the witch's face remembered something important and the sect's examination gave her an idea.
 
 
 
Tang fushang was not around yet, Yang ling decided to call Pandora by her real name.
 
 
 
"Hey Minako! If I get a good score on the cult exam, will you give me a chance?
 
 
 
"Do you sincerely wish to have me as your wive? Truly, I had a way to save you, but if you wish to seduce the witch that I am. You must become the first in the sect exam ........ "
 
 
 
 
"WWHHHHAAATTT !"
 
 
 
 
Yang ling couldn't believe what she had just said! She wanted him to achieve such a feat.
 
 
"Pandora, can I change my mind after all !"
 
"No !"
 
 
Pandora stuck out her tongue, she had just created yet another problem for Yang ling.
 
While on his side Tang fushang spent his days trying to sell objects to all the people he met on the way.
 
 
When everyone was asleep,  Pandora whispered a spell.
 
 
 
"I'm calling you once again on my behalf,
 
 
Pandora's Box!
 
 
Open up and free the one who can create miracles.
 
 
"Hope !"
 
 
 
 
 
A mysterious smile appeared on the witch's face. She whispered to herself.
 
 
"Yang ling! I hope in the future you don't blame me it for you sake and mine.
 
 
 
What you will soon discover will surely change your mindset.
 
.................................................. .................................................. .............................
 
A few days later, Yang ling's group was near Blue city.
 
 
 
 
Yang ling trained for a while with Pandora, before wandering around as if guided by spiritual energy.
 
An energy that was very familiar to him.
 
 
Yang ling spotted something on the ground, his face changed dramatically,
 
 
 
a eye was smashed to the ground.
 
 
 
Yang ling's emotions became unstable as he recognized the spiritual energy of that bloodied eye.
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !"
0