Chapter 113 Luck begins to turn part 3
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

VN : Update

This is the 5th time that I am remaking the story of my visual novel because I find that it does not go.

I think I'll just do a little demo if i would never finish it.

 

 

Chapter 113 Luck begins to turn part 3



When this familiar person appeared in front of Yang ling, a mocking smile appeared on the young transmigrator's face.

Normally, Yang ling wouldn't have that expression on his face, at least if the person in front of him wasn't an enemy. And it was.


"The world is small, I did not expect to see you again so soon Xie wu hui, the big loser of our bet !"

"Yang ling! My little servant, I am surprised that you managed to save your miserable life!"

"Sorry, but I already told you that I am not interested in men, you have a short memory, it seems !"

"Stop your tasteless jokes ! I'm just in a really bad mood lately! How about letting yourself be gently killed, I'll keep your head intact !"


A few days ago, Xia kuan yin destroyed Xie wu hui's private part when he was going to touch Xia li wei defenseless. After a few days of rest.

Xie wu hui was very worried about his future.

It was something that should never have happened in his life. Imagining woman making fun of his bed skills was unbearable to him.



Even though he could have Li ming's sister in his bed with Chang yun's help. He couldn't be completely satisfied anymore.


"Pathetic, he was castrate like eunuch by a half-elf !" Chang yun said after what had happened.


The young heir of the Xie clan hated this half-elf so much that he robbed him of his life.


It was only when Chang yun tortured the half-elf excruciatingly later by removing one of her eyes that Xie wu hui temporarily regained his smile.


Arrived at Blue city. He separated from Chang yun's group.

Xie wu hui left as quickly as possible to seek the guide of alchemists to find a solution to his problem. The other members of the Xie Clan would surely laugh about him if they heard the news.

Unfortunately his little hope completely disappeared when he was told that alone

Human-recovery pill could regenerate this part of his body.

According to the recipe left by their busy elders also prepared an exam for potential future alchemists.

3 ingredients were needed to create it.

-The 100-year-old Aquatic Flower. A plant that grows every 100 years at 5000 meters in the sea kept secret by fairies.

- Water sacred hidden by the pureblood elves.

- The help of a user with a Pure Spirit Vein that can create a seed called "rebirth "


Xie wu hui could not meet any of these conditions, he was screwed.


Being angry, he called the famous duo bai and hei to piss off ordinary people.

He began to wreck and create problems for all the commoners in the city by sweeping their food from their restaurant or smashing objects at their counter and finally extorting their money.


Xie wu hui did not go further to prevent the other clans from starting to look for problems for him.
The last store was in sight at the entrance to the city when he saw Yang ling.

...


The crowd around them stop to watch what is going on.

"Hey, it's not Xie wu hui from the Four Seasons Sect. He messed up the city again, I'll tell the sect !"


"But who is the person in front of Xie wu hui? "


"One of his former superordinates maybe? I don't know we've never seen him but they know each other, from the way Xie wu hui talks to him!"

"Does anyone want to make a bet?"

"I bet on Xie wu hui!"


"Hey! Cultivators don't have the right to bet, you can feel the intensity of their spiritual energy !"


"You should never underestimate an enemy, you know and then you don't know if Xie wu hui is really going to fight!"


Everyone around was talking, taking a few steps back.

There was tension in the air. When suddenly Xie wu hui laughed.


"Yang ling! A junk like you thinks he can beat me ! Your two old friends will be more than enough to kill you !.

Xie wu hui snapped his finger.

"Bai, Hei, kill him, I'll give you a Mortal Weapon as a reward !"

" Alright young master Xie !"


Two men behind Xie wu hui walked towards Yang ling with weapons.
Yang ling pulled out his sword.


Pandora was about to help his when she felt the aura of Su yue and Yuan approaching them quickly. The real Su yue and her group.

She wriggled her hair before disappearing, who knows what could happen with that perverted princess around. She could be kidnapped.

Minako (Mei hua) aka Pandora let Yang ling fend for himself.

Pink petals appeared and the witch disappeared into the air.


"Hey brother Yang let me help you!"


Tang fushang as his friend decided to help him, he took an ax and rushed towards the brothers.

When suddenly a needle appeared in his neck, Tang fushang felt his heavy eyelids and fell asleep.



"Brother Tang ? "


People approached tang fushang to put him a little further.


Yang ling was alone against his enemies. At least that's what he believed, he seemed to have forgotten someone.



He wondered who the person he had forgotten was.

Not very far from here, people came and watched him from afar.

Su yue and Miss yuan were there.


Yang ling thought quickly, he thought there was no way he could beat 3 people, especially Xie wu hui at the moment.


(Yang ling 4 Qi layer,
Xie wu hui 7 Qi layer)



It was better to fight only against the two brothers and assess their current level.

He began to run, the two brothers went to chase him in the city.


While Xie wuhui watched them leave. He was convinced that the two brothers would succeed in their mission.


[...]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the end of chapter 111

0