Chapter 116 Abandoned in the middle of a fight by the Spirit of his sword Zhi mei lan.
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang ling and Bai were both face to face.


"Right now I must be as quick as him, no Faster than him !"


The young transmigrator tried his new technique.



"A water ball in the left hand and a fireball in the right hand ... what's next....!"



"Yang ling! You made some small progress since last time, you probably thought you were the strongest. But try to fight against me now!"


With its cultivation now at the 6th Qi layer.

The cultivator bai's body was emitting a fierce and savage aura. People around him could feel his increase in strength.

But they can also notice some small flaws.

The cultivators could observe that only the cultivator's appearance had changed, its external strength and muscles had doubled in size. But the quality of his internal energy had not changed.


When faced with a true 6-layer Qi cultivator, it might not be possible to win despite their current cultivation.
However against someone who was at the same level as him at the start of a fight.


It was the ideal weapon. It was for this reason that Bai decided to use him against Yang ling.


“Supreme punch. "

Bai punched his fist in the direction of Yang ling, the news of Yang ling's technique failed. The ball of water and fire disappeared from his hands.


Bai's punch was an attack surrounded by a murderous aura, a level 2 medium technique. A little more powerful than that of the average cultivator.



His enemy's fist had also become faster.
The young transmigrator had no time to retaliate, when the fist was going to hit his face,

He suddenly remembered a boxing technique in an anime that helped cushion the impact of that fatal blow.


"BOOM !"



The Bai cultivator slapped Yang ling hard in the face. The latter flew in the air for a few seconds. Yang ling spat out a mouthful of blood when he fell to the ground.



Lucky for him, He had started to turn his head to the side before he was punched in the face. Leaving a small distance between his fist and his face for a short time.



This simple little gesture could deceive an enemy and prevent their enemy from using all of their strength against you. it cushioned the impact of that attack.



The young transmigrato gets up and cries out for a moment in pain.
His back was aching. He must end this fight quickly and decide to communicate with Zhi mei lan.




"Lan Lan were you lending me your power! I can't overcome him, I can't yet master my new technique!"



"Oh, is it now that you want to talk to the great Zhi mei lan ? Partner I haven't been able to get out of your sword for days because of this witch, she scares me, she prevents me to talk and finally
I'm hungry, give me something to eat! "


A pink haired girl appeared from Yang ling's sword, Surprised by her appearance people around wondered who this girl was.



Yang ling noticed that some parts of Zhi mei lan's body were no longer transparent.
And also, he noticed something really weird about the spirit of his sword.

Zhi mei lan now had sharp vampire-like teeth and glistening blues wings.


Yang ling wondered if Zhi mei lan was a demon a long time ago. No I had to concentrate on the fight for the moment.


Yang ling was thinking during this time the girl's eyes looked around for prey.


The red eyes of the Sword Spirit catch sight of a fainting female cultivator in the tavern. Yang's sword began to fly through the air.


"Lan Lan, now is not the time to do have fun, I'm fighting, you can come help me ? "


"I can't fight on an empty stomach Partner and then your enemy is a man, I don't want to touch his blood yet!
You can't always count on me. Okay !

I will soon have a body again and you could kill any future enemies you meet.
It is not for very long. Promised.


In the meantime, I have something important to do ! "



Zhi mei lan disappeared into the tavern with Yang ling's sword beside her. His teeth appeared, saliva dripped from the corner of his mouth.

While the young transmigrator had spoken for a few seconds with Zhi mei lan, his enemy had taken the opportunity to approach him again, an evil smile at the corner of his lips.

Bai was going to avenge his brother who was still badly injured., his cultivation was superior to Yang ling, he was faster and stronger as well.

He uses his martial spirit.


"BLIND!"


This technique made everyone around him blind for a minute.

Bai grabbed Yang ling like a sack of potatoes and used both arms to swing him violently against a wall.

"Booooom!"


Yang ling spat out a lot of blood, he had a little trouble breathing.


"I ... ... underestimated ... my opponent ..."



The young transmigrator took a breath and tried a new one to use his new technique again.


"The power of water in my left hand and the power of fire in my right hand ..."


Suddenly when a fist covered with a white aura much more powerful than before rushed at him.

0